How cruel life (fate) can be....

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
So here I am a few days away from my b-day. My 2 friends at work give me my present. Well to my utter shock they have gotten me the Berserk PS2 game.... Now the crappy stuff...

1st. Its the Japanese version
2nd. I dont have a japanese PS2
3rd. I cant read japanese..

Ohhh how I damn life right now...... :'(

Please share your stories how you have had some cruel expierences.

Here is the game and me in question.
041014_170801.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
1st. Its the Japanese version

You'd prefer the Korean version ?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
2nd. I dont have a japanese PS2

Among all of the people on this site that played the game until now, I doubt that many have a Japanese PS2.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
3rd. I cant read japanese..

But your wife can read it, which is not the case of a great number of people playing the game here... And you live in Japan, c'mon, you must know a few words! ;D

PS: My coworkers wouldn't buy me a PS2 game for my birthday, not if I worked there 100 years.

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
if you have a US PS2...
just pray you get some $$ for your b-day, & buy this

PROBLEMO SOLVED :D

anywho, more on topic-

when I was little, I remember going to wal-mart & seeing a ninja turtle actiion figure(rafael) for $4. So I went to my neighbor's house & asked if they're old asses needed any help with their yard. I earned $4 raking like 6 square feet of lawn and went to buy the toy. The price it was LISTED under was under $4.. but it turned out to be more like $15 when the cashier lady at wal-mart scanned it.. I was so heart broken... until I bought an icee & some nachos & went wild with the bikes on display. Took a while before I was let back into wal-mart :-\

SaiyajinNoOuji

Aazealh said:
You'd prefer the Korean version ?

Among all of the people on this site that played the game until now, I doubt that many have a Japanese PS2.

But your wife can read it, which is not the case of a great number of people playing the game here... And you live in Japan, c'mon, you must know a few words! ;D

PS: My coworkers wouldn't buy me a PS2 game for my birthday, not if I worked there 100 years.
Blarg, well yea I just decreed in my house to the woman that when I play that she will translate fo me and she agreed!  ;D  so there goes that problem. Also my friend who bought if for me are coming over for dinner and he will bring over his PS2, so yea.... YAY!!!!

Also some more info... Looks like you can summon Ishidro, Farnezze, Serpico, and Shreike during the game, think that is pretty "neat", but yea...I lurves j00

Oh yea... yea I can speak it but reading is a whole other "beast" HAHHAHAHA, I kill me sometimes..... anyways... yea the kanji is going to be the mother fucker. :p

Gozza

Griffith!
How cruel???
Check this...
I've been travelling for a year and worked in Australia for many months before I ended up here in Thailand. I planned to buy a ripped ps2 and a lot of games (silent hill the room was the primary reason if you must know). But,... things turned out to be more expensive than I thought and I'll have to leave without one.... (I already borrowed more money from my family than I wanted) My buddy was here 2 months ago... he bought a ripped ps2 and about 23 games for something like 5000 baht (do the math yourselves, 50 baht is like 1 euro). So after these many weeks I've finally let go of the idea with much pain in my gut... Tomorrow I'll leave for home without my desired prize (winter soon in europe, blach). So I talk to my buddy yesterday on messenger and he askes me to get him the Berserk game for 60 baht, because the japanese version just came out..... of course I'll have to go get him one... how cruel...

E

ELEKTROFUNK

I am going to atempt to solder the duo se2 to my ps2 wish me good luck ::) Life has been cruel because my berserk Game arrived last friday and I tried to play it with swap magic and cd loader and I was unable to, so I went to my friends anime store and played the game on the chiped ps2 they have there burnt them a copy and had to go to work (Stupid work ISP went down so I had to switch the network to our backup ISP). So my friends at the store already finished the darn game and I have only been able to play it for maybe 30 minutes :'(. I just got my duo chip and I plan to spend my afternoon soldering the damn thing to my ps2, (btw I have not soldered anything since my psone) hehe I hope I don't end up having to send it for repairs.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kakkoii_Guts said:
If you get a slide card Sayajin go to www.gocybershop.ca I got mine for thirty dollars with overnight shipping.

Wow, $30 ? It's quite a rip-off... You can make a slide card with like 5 used telephone card and some glue in approximatively 5 minutes you know. For thirty dollars, you'd better have bought a non-solder modchip.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
Saiyajin lives in japan?

whoa, i missed quite a few threads.

congrats on getting the berserk game, though, and sorry about the incoveniences.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Well it all worked out because my friend let me borrow his Japanese PS2 so I played it last night, that game is a bit difficult, but its just fucking awesome, it starts you off fighting at the hill of swords with Zodd. Good stuff, it made me feel very tingly and strange in my pants! ;D

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
Aazealh said:
Wow, $30 ? It's quite a rip-off... You can make a slide card with like 5 used telephone card and some glue in approximatively 5 minutes you know. For thirty dollars, you'd better have bought a non-solder modchip.

It was a much better deal than the one C. Walken posted. I received all the same materials for $30. That is including overnight shipping from Canada to the United States. ;)

I have a painful story for u buddy. I found the game in NYC...chinatown to be exact....but UGH i needed a modchip i waited a few days then made my way back to NYC (I live in NJ) to buy the mod chip, have it installed, and buy the game. So i was flying high expecting that night to play...ONLY TO FIND THE MOMENT AND I MEAN THIS....HE MOMENT I SET FOOT IN THE STORE...ANOTHER KID IS BUYIN THE ONLY COPY OF THE BERSERK GAME THEY HAVE!!!!! NO SHIT MAN THIS IS TRUE.....needless to say i was pissed.....hiked ALL the way to NYC only to have ssome wretched lil fuck buy it 30 goddamn seconds before me....what a kick in the balls that was....anyways theres a happy ending to my story....i got the mod chip and called my friend....he felt bad for me and ordered for me on e-bay using his account......a few days later i was playin the game i went thro hell to get....*tear*.....a perfect example of an age old sayin...."that's what friends are for" Now damn these 100 animal murder mini games!!! >:(

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Proj2501 said:
I have a painful story for u buddy. I found the game in NYC...chinatown to be exact....but UGH i needed a modchip i waited a few days then made my way back to NYC (I live in NJ) to buy the mod chip, have it installed, and buy the game. So i was flying high expecting that night to play...ONLY TO FIND THE MOMENT AND I MEAN THIS....HE MOMENT I SET FOOT IN THE STORE...ANOTHER KID IS BUYIN THE ONLY COPY OF THE BERSERK GAME THEY HAVE!!!!! NO SHIT MAN THIS IS TRUE.....needless to say i was pissed.....hiked ALL the way to NYC only to have ssome wretched lil fuck buy it 30 goddamn seconds before me....what a kick in the balls that was....anyways theres a happy ending to my story....i got the mod chip and called my friend....he felt bad for me and ordered for me on e-bay using his account......a few days later i was playin the game i went thro hell to get....*tear*.....a perfect example of an age old sayin...."that's what friends are for" Now damn these 100 animal murder mini games!!! >:(
Which store? J & L?

SaiyajinNoOuji

Proj2501 said:
Damn talk about a blast from the past. That is a pretty messed up story. The game has been sitting on top of my entertainment center for awhile... im almost done with the game but WoW (World of Warcraft) has been sucking up all my time. That and the whole married life ;D

you think thats bad
They towed my dads lowrider and said they crushed it. He was so pissed, but my mother told him to check because they would not crush an antique car like that.(she's the smart one ;D) well he called, someguy told him that there lieing to him so he went to the place and told this girl to check files for his car (she keap saying "they crushed it") so when she opens the file the first thing [we] see is a pink paper that says "DO NOT CRUSH
He had to play $900 to get it out (he worked full-time for three days) and when he got it, the left door was dented and the paint was removed. They he pissed away about 100 (dont know the price) to fix the door.

Top Bottom