What is the correct translation of the Prophecy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well I never understood this part, when the holy chain knights come on to the area of where the first eclipes took place.

"The fifth sign of the apocolipes, the time of the suns death."

"The red lake exists by the eastern cities new and old names"

"So, in other words, it is proof of a fifth use"

"That use brings us the dark hawk. The blind king of the white sheep serves as shepord to the villany of the black sheep..."

What I put in bold is what seems most confusing. I once thought the blind king reffered to the king of midland, but perhapes it referres to void? These sentences might give us alot more then we think about voids past. He is the blind king, I have no idea who the white sheep could be, but the black sheep could be the apostles.

Now speaking of void, there has always come into question "Was void the first godshand?" (at least i think so). Well its clarified... yes. This text proves there were only 5 eclipes, one of course for each godshand.

Now, what the hell does the underlined text mean? Eastern cities of new and old? A city of the old could be gaiserics emipre... shouldn't that mean something? But if they say the lake exists by now and old names, and the eclipes was on the lake... maybe gaiserics empire is in the abyss? (Or something like it)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
1) You took that from thehawks.org, right? I'd like to believe you checked Eirias' original translation, but I know you didn't.
2) You didn't search for older threads before making this one, did you?

A thread like this one for example...

Let's quote:

Mizar said:
"The Angel shall be a Falcon of Darkness. Both master of the sinful black sheep and king of the blind white ones. The one who shall bring an age of darkness upon the world."

If,
Black sheep = Apostle army
Blind white sheep = Midland people

Then,
Falcon of Darkness = Griffith.

Olivier Hague said:
And Schierke only quotes the end of the prophecy.
Before that, it says that when the Sun would have died five times (the Occultations), a red lake (the blood of the Hawk Soldiers) would appear at the West of the city with a name both new and ancient (Midland), and it would be the sign that the fifth angel (God Hand), the Falcon of Darkness, is born.
It's about Griffith, obviously.

PS: The text doesn't prove that there has been only 5 occultations, and it doesn't prove that Void was the first actual God Hand member either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom