Random stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandoogiemanz

"Causality. We are all slaves to it."
You see, this is why I don't ask questions here. I did read the episode again after I posted this question. I guess I should've removed this post before Olivier the God of all things Berserk who thinks the rest of the people here are brainless idiots, but in reality many of us don't have the time to sit around and bury our asses in mangas all day long. How come you just can't answer a question without throwing in some sarcasm or some bullsh*t quip? You can talk like that to the other people up in here, but please refrain from throwing that horsesh*t my way, alright? Next time I ask a question(which will most likely be never), do me a favor and let someone else answer it. Jerkoff.

Wow, it's been a long time I came here because of my damn work. Sure thing that didn't changed.. some people didn't realized yet that Olivier is not a Know-It-All bastard, he's just good and yes he knows a lot about berserk, don't ask why cause i don't know. But dammit shut the F* up when he answers your question kindly and you don't get the answer you want. I you know better than him, why are you still asking questions ? Why do you think Olivier give such accurate preview about incomings chapters (especially the last one) ? Here's the answer, he's probably a Know-It-All bastard that "burry his ass in manga all day long".

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Shurikn said:
Wow, it's been a long time I came here because of my damn work. Sure thing that didn't changed.. some people didn't realized yet that Olivier is not a Know-It-All bastard, he's just good and yes he knows a lot about berserk, don't ask why cause i don't know. But dammit shut the F* up when he answers your question kindly and you don't get the answer you want. I you know better than him, why are you still asking questions ? Why do you think Olivier give such accurate preview about incomings chapters (especially the last one) ? Here's the answer, he's probably a Know-It-All bastard that "burry his ass in manga all day long".

Well, most of these self importants run by the rule "If you beat the king, you take his throan".

bandoogiemanz said:
You see, this is why I don't ask questions here.
Like I said, you should have asked your question in another topic anyway...
I did read the episode again after I posted this question.
'Would have been a good idea to do so before posting your question.
I guess I should've removed this post before Olivier the God of all things Berserk who thinks the rest of the people here are brainless idiots
Give me a good reason to think you aren't.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
bandoogiemanz said:
How come you just can't answer a question without throwing in some sarcasm

He did answer this question 38 times without using sarcasm, but I take it that you didn't search for an answer in older threads before asking, did you? You should have; it's in the rules. Now, since he still kindly answered your question and that instead of thanking him you threw insults, you'll be put in quarantine for a while.

bandoogiemanz said:
Next time I ask a question(which will most likely be never)

At least you were right on something.

"Griffith No More!" said:
bandoogiemanz

It can't be a coincidence, Aaz.

Stop tempting me!

Guys, this is pathetic...we look like babies or morons (all of us): the guy that answered back upset to Olivier, all of you that defend Olivier with a passion and also me answering about this too
Olivier, also, should be wise enough after this guys' reply to know he is just as a moron, not even replying back to him
But I guess we are all morons, like this guy, no better than him...
That's right, exactly on the same level...
I guess this might be insecurity about ourselves, having the need to reply back when a moron offends
Kinda taking him seriously, thus going on the same level
Cmon, this lookls like a teenagers board
Imagine now that the scope also is to promote the Berserk manga (which is the professional level that this board could have)
Normal people would back off seeing how morons we are
Just delete the first moronic post without moronicly replying back, making it worse
If you then think the post is funny or hilarious open in shooting the breez a new topic with that post over there and have all the fun you want

PS Yes, I admit, I' ve been a big moron too and perhaps not the most credible to speak about this, but I want to stop being a moron over here ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
Guys, this is pathetic...we look like babies or morons (all of us): the guy that answered back upset to Olivier, all of you that defend Olivier with a passion and also me answering about this too

The guy was stupid in the first place to insult someone who helped him. He got what he deserved. Don't make a big deal out of it, that's how things will be working now.

xechnao said:
Cmon, this lookls like a teenagers board

Teenagers make it look so, unfortunately.

xechnao said:
Just delete the first moronic post without moronicly replying back, making it worse

That's what I do when I'm not sleeping, but I'm not gonna delete 2 pages of replies everytime... The problem is that people can't just ignore idiots and talk about something else so easily.

xechnao said:
If you then think the post is funny or hilarious open in shooting the breez a new topic with that post over there and have all the fun you want

I'll split it there yeah, thanks to your great contribution.

xechnao said:
PS Yes, I admit, I' ve been a big moron too and perhaps not the most credible to speak about this, but I want to stop being a moron over here ;)

You're definitely in the worst position to talk about this, xech, but you can be sure I'll remember this line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom