Episode 244

Status
Not open for further replies.
excited, well this stick is actually bugging me a little, his never used it has he? i wasn't payign that much attention.

and lots of people in the pic, more people is berserk = good.

Judo

Midlands finest
The huge port of Vulitanis where the Vaticans troups are gathering... a mysterious Kushan gramps who sits on smoke wants to infiltrate the coast area with his pishacha... and Guts and the others are right in the middle of this... yeps, I'm also attempted to agree with you!

Wasn't the port called Viritanis? ::) ;D
Guts and his troop will probably find themselves in the middle of something important...like always ;D

Can't wait for the meeting of Garnishka and Guts...
Garnishka has the power to slaughter Guts & Co in a matter of seconds...I wonder how that will turn out... ???

I

Italian_demon

oFcAaA said:
Wasn't the port called Viritanis?  ::) ;D
Guts and his troop will probably find themselves in the middle of something important...like always  ;D

Can't wait for the meeting of Garnishka and Guts...
Garnishka has the power to slaughter Guts & Co in a matter of seconds...I wonder how that will turn out... ???

I don't think so....... anyway for now we didn't see what happened between Ganiska and the Griffit's Apostles that tried to attach his Castle..... after that we'll probably definitely know at least a part of his real power!

Back from vacation...
Berserk's new chapter one of the reasons that gave me courage to begin new season

Is that Vritannis port or just a random town? What's strange is that Farnese and Serpicko don't seem to be showing any worry for being met by people that could recognize them...
And what's that clouds? Is that the usual kushan super mist?

Italian_demon said:
I don't think so....... anyway for now we didn't see what happened between Ganiska and the Griffit's Apostles that tried to attach his Castle..... after that we'll probably definitely know at least a part of his real power!

That energy he emitted that stopped a whole army looked pretty menacing to me...if he would concentrate it on a smaller group (Guts & co) the damage would be extreme...

BTW: Didn't you get the impression (I did) that Guts couldn't die in the first couple of volumes...before the story switches to the past... I'm almost sure that he said in one occasion that he can't die unless his head is cut off or his heart ripped out... I think Miura kinda changed that later...also, guts was supposed to be a waaay better fighter at that time, than he was in the first couple of volumes... Atlest those were the impressions that I got...
Am I missing something? It was a while since I read the first volumes...I have to catch up :D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Guts kinda let the "victory at any cost" thing go around the time he fought Roshinu. Also, he started protecting Caska which was way harder then just fighting for his life.

Everytime Guts faught an apostle, he got his ass handed to him. The reason he'd win is they underestimated him and he could use that. The only reason he seemed unkillable is he was fueled by enough rage to get back up every time he got pounded, and afterwards he took a while to heal.

Since he ran into Slan, you'll remember he is suffering from an unhealable injury.

Majin Tenshi said:
Since he ran into Slan, you'll remember he is suffering from an unhealable injury.
I'm just hoping that it is not going to kill him like in the end. Maybe Guts will wish for his internal wound to be healed instead of Caskas sanity. Probably not.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
It won't heal naturaly, and to be entirely accurate, the aspect of the wound that isn't the phisical. Its a wound on his spirit or something I believe. Hes gonna get it fixed in Elfheim or however you want to spell it.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Majin's correct. Slan cut Guts on a plane of existence higher than the physical; his ethereal self has been wounded. So, even if the wound has seemingly healed physically, it could still re-open at any time since it’s a mark on his very spiritual makeup.

Ahhh, it’s been a while since I said something so Berserk-Geekish. =)

About that wound's healing I am not sure it will definatelly pose such complications in the end...that considering how Miura casts Guts' straordinary feats

Shielke is supossing that the power of magic sometimes is definatelly above the "normal reality" but Flora, representing the sager voice corrects her
I don't know if Guts will need that Elfking to heal
Maybe he will come over it just by himself, maybe not
We still don't know for sure
What we perhaps just know is that the berserker armour ignited by that wound the flame that had the beast manifest
Perhaps if Guts could win the beast he could also win over the spiritual wound ??? :p

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
xechnao said:
About that wound's healing I am not sure it will definatelly pose such complications in the end...that considering how Miura casts Guts' straordinary feats

But his feats were mostly all physical. Now facing a problem about his etheral self, it will be much harder to overcome this, especially if he doesn't know how to use magic. He will have to rely on Shierke and her skills alot more, which hurts me because I never thought guts would have to depend on someone :'(.

Anyways basically, Guts would have to learn a little magic to fight the godshand. Griffith knows this, that is why he sent apostles to kill Flora. Skully knew this, which is why he made that sword.

"Griffith No More!" said:
Majin's correct. Slan cut Guts on a plane of existence higher than the physical; his ethereal self has been wounded. So, even if the wound has seemingly healed physically, it could still re-open at any time since it’s a mark on his very spiritual makeup.

And now with Flora dead... The only person who can (or have the potential) save him is king hanafubuku, i am placing all my bet on him...

Though the wound is etheral, Pucks magic still wasn't perfect at fixing the bigger wounds on him enough to prevent them from opening up later on under stress, and this wound he got from Slann looks like it almost tore him in two.

It's to early to say if it will never heal or not, they haven't been traveling for long since it happened, and on top of that Guts refuses to rest for long as he is anxious to make the most of the talismans before he becomes a threat to Caska again.

My bet is that when he reaches Elfhelm he will have the first chance in a long time to have the etheral wound (among others) to heal properly, and set of with the rest of the group for the next challenging era of being one step closer to killing Griffith.

Smith said:
And now with Flora dead... The only person who can (or have the potential) save him is king hanafubuku, i am placing all my bet on him...

We may very well find there are plenty more users in elfhelm and through the story, Guts may need all the help he can get and magic users seem to be very helpful in this sort of case.

DemonX said:
Anyways basically, Guts would have to learn a little magic to fight the godshand. Griffith knows this, that is why he sent apostles to kill Flora. Skully knew this, which is why he made that sword.

Dragonslayer did touch Slann, didn't it?
And remember: Guts, after being branded has been magic allready
He doesn't study magic: he makes part of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom