Episode 244

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Majin Tenshi said:
Would you like me to shoot you now or wait till I get home?

I think we need some kind of quiz to make new members fill out before they're allowed to post...
1.) The pourpose of Skullknight.net is...
a. to provide scanslations
b. to provide information and a place for discusion
c. another answer
d. yet another answer

and of course, anyone who answers "a" should be auto-banned or at least forced to start over from scratch :D  or something like that anyways

All in favor say eye.

What is that It's just the same
What is trying in your crown
I'm spending in my glass, walking back
So wear my glass You're fading
I'm waiting so long...
I'm waiting so long...
I'm waiting so long...
I'm waiting...

xechnao said:
Shielke saw Griffith but she doesn't know his name. She only knows that he is the hawk of light...that doesn't mean that she knows that he is Griffith, the excommander of the Hawks'.

This point I may agree though i would doubt witches such as her (or her teacher Flora) given her knowledge didnt realised he is Griffith

But then I guess she will know really soon, especially once if someone suddenly speak up his name "Look Lord Griffith has come and save us", and all the mystery will unravel then

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Woohoo!
Thanks for the scans.

That thing at the end looks creepy, but it also looked like it was on a leash of some sort.

Smith said:
This point I may agree though i would doubt witches such as her (or her teacher Flora) given her knowledge didnt realised he is Griffith
Urgh.
She doesn't know his name. If she knew his name, don't you think she would have reacted a bit violently when Serpico and Isidro raved about the guy's many feats? He's the one who sent Apostles after Flora!
The others don't know either, obviously. Serpico mentions _rumors_ about the Hawk Soldiers still existing. Well, they fought them at Flora's place, remember? They simply didn't know they were the Hawk Soldiers.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
What's the joke with Guts' reaction while Isidro is giving his big speech on page 12. I assume Isidro is unknowingly touting Guts, the "Raid Captain", as the real badass in Hawks. Is Guts' supposed to be warding off a sneeze at hearing someone talk about him, or does something smell funny to him about it or.. what? =) I mean, I get the meaning behind it obviously, but I want to know the exact "expression" Miura is using.

P.S. Awesome shizznit. And I guess Farnese now officially knows Guts better than anyone in the group... that isn't winged or mentally challenged at the moment. =)

mahlernut

I call the big one Bitey!
"Griffith No More!" said:
What's the joke with Guts' reaction while Isidro is giving his big speech on page 12. I assume Isidro is unknowingly touting Guts, the "Raid Captain", as the real badass in Hawks. Is Guts' supposed to be warding off a sneeze at hearing someone talk about him, or does something smell funny to him about it or.. what? =) I mean, I get the meaning behind it obviously, but I want to know the exact "expression" Miura is using.

P.S. Awesome shizznit. And I guess Farnese now officially knows Guts better than anyone in the group... that isn't winged or mentally challenged at the moment. =)

Guts is saying "ohire tsuiteru" which means something along the lines of "he's exaggerating," (Isidro's talking about Guts taking on the Rhino Knights single-handedly from back when he killed Boscogne) unless I'm missing something. Is this the first time Guts has broken the fourth wall? It looks like he's addressing the audience, the way Puck does sometimes. Pretty funny.

Thank you thank you thank you

What is that strange figure over there?
It looks like that there is another wizard in Vritannis or something like Qliphot is happening again over there (merging of the two worlds...the castle is haunted BOOHAHA)
Nah, I guess another wizard is established there (should there be a new person in the story?)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
xechnao said:
Thank you thank you thank you

What is that strange figure over there?
It looks like that there is another wizard in Vritannis or something like Qliphot is happening again over there (merging of the two worlds...the castle is haunted BOOHAHA)
Nah, I guess another wizard is established there (should there be a new person in the story?)
Ill probably get "HAGUED" for this... but maybe the magician looking kid in the PS2 game???

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
uuummm...he's on that trailer that Aazealh posted... as far as I know... no one knows yet who the kid is  :-\

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
Perhaps...but it could also be Schierke in her new outfit and hair-dye or even Sonia?

Are you serious? What's the point of pulling assumptions out of your ass if you haven't even seen the video?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
Fuck you mister
I saw the video before posting

Then it's "thank you" to me, asshole. And you're still saying bullshit so don't try that tone on me, Ok? Schierke with hair-dye or Sonya with short hair, eh? Way to go...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Shut up.
Thank you.

Guil

edit : i'm posting on occasions because i'm busy _and_ i like this place for what it is, not for all the useless chitchats going on and on (including mines obviously). That said, try to keep this topic a bit well-ordoned as many people seek good information here. btw, this wasn't only directed to you xechsama. see you

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Just drop it, Ok? As usual you're doing nothing but being off topic, so stick to your Schierke-in-disguise theory (who's on drugs, I wonder), and have a nice day.

EDIT: Hadn't seen Guil's edit so I edit to delete some comments I had made on his post before

Aazealh said:
Just drop it, Ok? As usual you're doing nothing but being off topic, so stick to your Schierke-in-disguise theory (who's on drugs, I wonder), and have a nice day.

I was just making an ipothesis as this chapter also suggests that Schierke perhaps will have to consider her outfit right now in the city and you come with overbearingness towards my post.
Then you say that I have to thank you but god knows why
But I still ain't sure...is it blind overbearingness or just madness?
P.S. Explode?!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
I was just making an ipothesis as this chapter also suggests that Schierke perhaps will have to consider her outfit right now in the city and you come with overbearingness towards my post.

You mean you were making a hypothetis about this episode and Schierke? Still got problems with writing English, eh?

Now, since you're a bit slow, I'll be kind enough and explain something to you. The trailer you saw is about a game that takes place during the last chapter. And when I say chapter I mean it, not "episode", the current chapter being the one of Falconia.

So basically, your "hypothesis" (that should be in Speculation Nation, or in a thread about the trailer but not here) is that Schierke took on a disguise and had face surgery before, then reverted to her normal self, and is now refusing to change her clothes to get in the city? ::)

Quite an accomplishment in lameness...

xechnao said:
Then you say that I have to thank you but god knows why

Here's a tip:

Nomad said:
uuummm...he's on that trailer that Aazealh posted... as far as I know... no one knows yet who the kid is :-\

I don't expect you to understand that or anything else and I was just making a pun of fuck you/thank you anyway, so please just follow Guil's advice and shut up.

PS: Of course I know that you can't stand not having the last word, so don't hesitate to reply something ridiculous, I'm off this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom