Episode 246

Hmmm, should we expect a bit of tention between Isidro and Mule? If it does then I don't expect it would get too serious, from what has been shown of Mule, he seems like a fairly reasonable character.

hmmm... not as spectacular as the last but always great to see a preview.

im guessing the gang's split up and now they'll probably be lost or something.

on of them IS definitly going to cause trouble, no doubt about that, maybe the witch girl (that's who im betting on) :D

man imagine a slash up in this city.

btw, what is the city called? i missed that bit.

Vritanis or something.. (<--- modified ;D)

i'd say it doesn't seem like there is going to be much action in this episode as well... its all leading up to a big one ...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I thought the exact name was Bretagne :p

More seriously, it kinda seems the principal characters of the Neo Hawks are somehow linked to those of "Guts' band". Say, Griffith-Guts, Zodd-SK, now Sonja-Schierke, Mule-Isidro, why not Rakshas-Silatt, Irvine-Serpico, Grunbeld-Azan, Charlotte-Casca, Anna or Slann0_o-Farnese, Borcov-Puck ??! Some of them may be far-fetched but i'm sure you get my point ^^

Guil

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
Hmmm, should we expect a bit of tention between Isidro and Mule? If it does then I don't expect it would get too serious, from what has been shown of Mule, he seems like a fairly reasonable character. 

Well it might be possible that the situation gets really tentioned in my opinion if Isidoro is uncareful!
Let's not forget that Emule is a noble person that is working and serving Griffit! (i'd say the wrong one!)
It's very likely that Emule has the order to hunt and kill Witches or at least investigate and refer to Griffit!
If Isido is gonna mention something kinda: in my group they is a powerful witch that was the apprentist of "FLORA".... it's gonna got a very hot situation!
Griffit fears a magic user more than 1000 soldier army right?
So he probably fears more Skerkie than Guts and all the worriors of Vritanis together! (or what else name it was that town)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Italian_demon said:
Let's not forget that Emule is a noble person that is working and serving Griffit! (i'd say the wrong one!)
It's very likely that Emule has the order to hunt and kill Witches or at least investigate and refer to Griffit!

That damn Emule! Guts and his FBI raiding team will get him someday!

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well, looks like a mistake was made here, looks like that is not mule. Unless he is working on that whole griffith/female qualities thing, its not mule. I understand it is a girl, but not for ishidoro, because i think ishidoro is quite undeserving for a girl right now.

I'm glad we're at another story point. Although we all know a battle looms on the horrizon. I'm interested to see what Mule has to say about why he and Sonia are there.

I'm looking forward to seeing sonia and mule being further developed. We haven't seen much of their characters or what importance they really have to the story.

Would Mule recognize Farnese and Serpico? Since Farnese was leader of the Knights of the Holy Chain (I believe thats what they were called) she should be well known to someone like Mule. And what would his reaction be to Guts.

Also what would Sonia's reaction be to Schierke? There are some interesting things developing. Its nice change to see other characters being developed rather than Guts.

Yab

real bad ass
[quote author=namayias]Its nice change to see other characters being developed rather than Guts.[/quote]
this has happened many times

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Friday can't get here soon enough! I'm really glad Miura is going off on a little Isidoro, Puck and Shierke, Everella tangent. Things are bound to get interesting.

Posted by: Freddy C  Posted on: October 05, 2004, 09:17:37 AM 

hmmm... not as spectacular as the last but always great to see a preview.

usually when the preview is "not spectacular" that usually means something big is gonna happen!!!  :D

i got my anticipation up again!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

- c

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
10-4 said:
usually when the preview is "not spectacular" that usually means something big is gonna happen!!!  :D

i got my anticipation up again!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

- c
You mean like when Guts was in the berserk armor walking towards Grunbeld (too lazy to check on the official spelling)

Mule asks Isidro about the "witch". Isidro is clearly suspicious and believes Mule is some noble guy who thinks he'll get noticed if he catches a witch. Mule tries to explain himself, but Isidro isn't listening and leaves to find Schierke before she gets burned alive. Puck attacks Mule before leaving with Isidro. Mule, a bit startled, dodges Puck's attack ("even though I was in Stealth Mode!?" wonders Puck).

The sun is setting, and Schierke is on the pier, surrounded by sea gulls. Evarella suggests they should go find the others, but Schierke notices somebody else. Sonja.
Sonja tells her she's glad to see that witches really do exist. She explains that she saw the whole thing, with the hanged Kushan, and thought it was beautiful. Schierke is surprised to hear that Sonja could see that.
Sonja then wonders what Schierke's doing here, as she thought that witches were living in forests or mountains. Schierke explains that she wasn't travelling alone, but things went a bit wrong... Sonja sympathizes. She knows how it feels to be different. The same thing just happened to her.
Sonja: "Once upon a time, there was an ugly little duck! The others would never play with it, because it was different. For the ugly little duck was in fact..."
Evarella: "A swan!"
Sonja: "A kite!"
Evarella: "?"
Sonja: "One day, malicious ravens attacked the nest of the ducks. The ducks were weak and couldn't fly away. All they could do was cry. So they all got caught. As the little kite believed it was just an ugly duck, it didn't know how to fly and got caught along with them. That's when the king of the birds saved the ducks. It was a white falcon."
Schierke: "A falcon...?"
Sonja: "The white falcon appeared with his dragon retainers and got rid of the ravens in one instant. Falcons and kites are part of the same family. For the first time, the kite wasn't alone anymore, and it learnt that it could fly. The white falcon went to chase the ravens from the whole country. It wasn't just followed by dragons, but also by the feeble ducks, and even some reformed ravens. The little kite was particularly talented. It was able to fly in the same sky as the falcon, to feel the same wind, unlike the harsh dragons and the feeble ducks. But one day, the queen of the ducks, who was the prisoner of the king of the ravens, was rescued by the falcon. The insecure ducks wanted to reinforce their alliance with the falcon by marrying him with their queen. The little kite didn't like that. It was the only one able to fly in the same sky as the falcon, and now... A bit miffed, it decided to go and watch the ocean for a while, in order to clear its mind."
Evarella: "And what happened then??"
Sonja: "Well, the little kite met a little owl surrounded by sea gulls. "It's surrounded by sea gulls, and yet it seems so sad", the little kite thought to itself. And then, looking at the sunset: "we're alike... maybe we could become friends""
Schierke: "... I hear the owl was feeling the same way."

Isidro finally learns where Schierke might be from a man he met in the street. But he also hears about pirates / weapon merchants who kidnap children when the night comes, in order to sell them to other countries. Isidro leaves in a hurry.

Sonja asks Schierke if she knows somebody who understands her. Schierke obviously has somebody in mind (Guts, duh). Sonja thinks she should go back to him once she's done clearing her thoughts.
They then overhear the aforementioned pirates as they're about to kidnap kids.
Schierke confronts them. She's not pleased.

OMG... That was the most detained summay ever... Thanks for it

Let me guess...

King of raven: Ganishka
Queen of Duck: Charlotte
Falcon: Griffith (Duh)
Kite: Sonja herself
Owl: Schierke

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the summary Olivier, and thanks for stating the obvious Smith, you just forgot to say about the harsh dragons (hint: it begins with 'a' and ends with 'postles').

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yeah, but shit, is he ever right about this being the most detaine..uh detailed summary ever! I mean, damn, might as well just skip to chapter 247 now, this one is DONE! 8)

Top Bottom