Episode 246

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
If the latter, I see Isidro arriving to scheirke's aid, and maybe Mule.(following Isidro to discover what he knows.)Plus there is also Sonja.(Is it prononced 'sonya', or just how it looks?)
Either way I would expect the next chapter to be good. ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
You still don't get it. I was speaking about Sonja

Sonja didn't say Ganishka was the Falcon of Darkness, she was making an analogy with people and birds, basing herself on a tale, and called the kushans "crows" (black ones, not white ones!), yes, but she also called the humans "ducks", and the apostles "dragons".

She didn't say anything about Ganishka (excepted that he's the king of the crows, but since they're very clearly shown as being the kushans, it's not relevant here), however she did refer to Griffith as a "White Falcon" according to Saiki's translation, which makes me wonder about the point of this argument since we all know or should know that Griffith is the Falcon of Darkness anyway.

Let's move on:

roberto999 said:
will Schierke win or it will be the pirates that will get the upper hand? In the last case I foresee a long chase on the sea...

I agree with Headless Death, the next episode is certainly looking very promising. Isidro saving the day would be nice, though I don't think Schierke should have any problem with the pirates, especially if Sonja's helping her.

As for the long chase on the sea, I have to admit that I can't wait for Guts & co to sail away to Elfhelm.

xechnao said:
You still don't get it.
Yeah, I'm obviously the dumb one, here.
I was speaking about Sonja
And Sonja didn't say anything hinting at Ganishka being the Falcon of Darkness.
Or maybe your point was that Ganishka is a bad guy, as far as Griffith's allies are concerned? Wow. What would we do without you?

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Aazealh said:
I agree with Headless Death, the next episode is certainly looking very promising.
Sorry, :-[ I just seem to use chapter instead of episode, because I reserve that word for anime.  But I do understand the difference. ;D
I'll try to use correct terminalogy from now on though. ;)
I am looking forward though to the next episode, no matter what I may call it. :D

Olivier Hague said:
Yeah, I'm obviously the dumb one, here.

And Sonja didn't say anything hinting at Ganishka being the Falcon of Darkness.
Or maybe your point was that Ganishka is a bad guy, as far as Griffith's allies are concerned? Wow. What would we do without you?

Yes, that was my point...and yes it was kinda dumb -and you should have known it can happen sometimes ;)
Glad it has been figured out,hehe  ;D

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:
I agree with Headless Death, the next episode is certainly looking very promising. Isidro saving the day would be nice, though I don't think Schierke should have any problem with the pirates, especially if Sonja's helping her.

I still think Isidro and Mule will save the day. :p

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I still think Isidro and Mule will save the day. :p

I wouldn't mind seeing that happen!

Late to the thread, but thanks for the early chapter summary, the scans, and the translation. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, though I was totally wrong about how it would turn out. My knee-jerk response is always fighting and mayhem and disaster. I wonder why...

I'm sure it'll get to that state before too long, of course. ;)

Top Bottom