How limited is the 8" "bloody" Guts figure that came with the Jap. Video Game??

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: How limited is the 8" "bloody" Guts figure that came with the Jap. Video Ga

It comes with the limited edition of the game, called "Branded Box". That edition costs 10,479 yen, while the normal one costs 7,329 yen. I think it's still available for purchase atm, but it probably won't last long.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's the mini-figure that came with the Korean version of the game from what they say (10cm = 4 inches), not the big one you get from the Branded Box.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Yeah, I did notice that Aazealh. Kinda figured when I saw the 10 cm description that it was the minature pvc one.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Tirade said:
Yeah, I did notice that Aazealh. Kinda figured when I saw the 10 cm description that it was the minature pvc one.

I was just saying so because it's not what the thread title is, don't want people to get ripped-off. That mini-figure was given for free with every pre-ordered Korean game, and from what people are saying, it's not of great quality overall.

i bought that a while back from the media play near my house,

it was like $18,

the only difference is that it doesnt have the red paint on the sword or that little bit on his chest,

but i could fix that ;D

- c

conan

Until next time...
Received the "Branded Box" and figure yesterday. Great figure and packaging. The package is pretty cool. I don't have a PS2 so I'm not really worried about the game, but he figure is great. Calm face, red left eye, blood spread across shoulder, chest, thigh, and sword and comes with ALL the accessories!

Great buy for $50.oo IMO.

Anyone else have this figure?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

conan said:
Anyone else have this figure?

Yes, and I don't think it's a great buy for $50, but it's neat anyway.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
It sure would have been nice if they had added domething more like the rumored keychain, but at least it wasn't a total loss. ;D
The game was fantastic, and well....I haven't opened the figure yet since I already have an opened Guts figure.
But I suppose the Branded box was mostly for the collector's value only.

conan

Until next time...
I think the branded box makes the figure. It looks awesome w/o it, but with it, it looks amazing!

Does anyone know how limited this thing is?
No one's said how many were made...

Top Bottom