Why I hate so many of you out there.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2YJ2WKJAZLM8P/ref=cm_cr_auth/104-6308416-8385512

This guy is amazing. He couldn't be more wrong, but he thinks he's smart and types like he is, while actually being a stupid sack of shit that's totally assbackward. And I'd like to shoot in the face. I can't, and that's sad, because the uncultured might even be inclined to believe what he has to say. He's the highest example of the WRONG mindset, he just happens to be able to spell unlike most his counterparts here. If you can't see what's wrong with this, just say so so that I WON'T accidentally have your account deleted by an admin. Those that see what I mean, I'll call you type A's, go ahead and share your favorite quotes, there are some doozys!

For more information check out the forums at

imdb.com
gamefaqs.com
thehawks.org
skullknight.net

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Lawrence of Arabia DVD

Why this movie sucks dirty old man balls, October 3, 2004
When does this movie start? I put in the dvd and nothing happens except for some terrible music plays for minutes on end. Then, the entire credits play, i thought i bought the soundtrack on DVD and not the movie. My advice- dont waste your money on movies made before 1970

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
for the last time.....KILL BILL 2 IS THE SAME FUCKING MOVIE AS THE FIRST! if you dont like part 2, then you only like half the movie. god damn. it's not like it's a sequel trying to outdo the first. and pai mai is the best character ever. magic? can any one tell me where pai mai uses any magic. this is gordon lui for christs sakes. he rocks.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?

He gives Peter fucking Pan 5 stars and kill bill only 2? What a fucking asshole moron.

Smallville? Buffy the vampire slayer? Mean girls? This guy is a fucking pussy. Speaking of pussys...

I can't forgive Clint Eastwood for pussifying the west

Jesus fucking christ, YOU Mr. Adam D. Gicewicz , are pussifying the west, due to the fact alone that you are writing about it. Where did this shmuck come from anyways? I say we all send email bombs with an occasional virus then rape his girlfriend if he even has one. Fucking extremist libral queers.

skeletonmf

oh, here's an awesome quote from his review of "smallville" which i've never seen but am pretty sure is quite similar to bowel cancer.

"Great series with an original premise,"

yeah, another show about clark kent, the boring human side of superman.

"this show will appeal to the typical WB fans."
translation: no one with an IQ over 70 will ever see it.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
[quote author=Adam D. Gicewicz "blade2173"]
Its a heartwarming family film featuring several young, nearly undressed, athletic boys.
[/quote]
Is he saying he is a member of NAMBLA?
He gave this movie 5 stars, and then made continuous refrence to sexual inuendo of young boys. WTF.
And then he says such gems in other reveiws such as
Elle's other eye scene is hott.[/quote]
So he likes mutilated women and young boys, this man is sick!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Yes, I also concur that this guy loves the cock. All the more masculine movies he gave shit reviews and ratings and all the other ones he gave good ones. What ever though, as long as my E-penis is bigger then hism im all good. ;D

.... and that means "Electronics" Penis like gagdets and tv's and such.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hehehe, I can understand why you feel offended Griff, but no matter how dumb this guy's reviews get, it's still not on the level of some of the Berserk reviews I saw...

I banned his username "blade2173" as a pre-emptive mesure, though ;D.

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
People like this guy shouldn't be allowed to watch the same movies I do.  Hell, people like this guy shouldn't be allowed to live.

Adam D. Gicewicz's comments about "Unforgiven" make me want to really hurt something.

Adam D. Gicewicz said:
My primary complaint is the lack of action. Throughout the movie I found myself waiting in vain for bloody death, when all i received was a few quick and conservative deaths.

Things like plot and character development have no place in cinema.  If it isn't an hour long explosion then it "sucks dirty old man balls".

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
lawrence of Arabia

1 star

Blood Canticle (some Anne Rice book)

4 stars.

Yeah, this guy has his priorities in order......

skeletonmf said:
for the last time.....KILL BILL 2 IS THE SAME FUCKING MOVIE AS THE FIRST! if you dont like part 2, then you only like half the movie. god damn. it's not like it's a sequel trying to outdo the first. and pai mai is the best character ever. magic? can any one tell me where pai mai uses any magic. this is gordon lui for christs sakes. he rocks.

I'm going to come out and admit that I agree with him on his first statement: I honestly did feel that the second part wasn't as good as the first.

This is mainly due to the pacing of the film. The first part contained most of the action, and the second part contained most of the plot. Tarantino really could have done a better job of balancing the two. I also think a slightly more climactic ending was called for, due to way the first film ended, but maybe it was supposed to be intentionally anti-climactic.

I'll also agree with him that having high expectations is part of the problem. When I saw the first part, I went in with absolute rock bottom expectations.

I figured it was going to be a pretentious piece of crap spliced together from a bunch of ideas stolen from other movies that only appealed to spazzes and Tarantino fanboys. I was partially right -it was spliced together from a bunch of ideas stolen from other movies (hell, the character of Hattori Hanzo was directly ripped from that old TV show)- but damn was it masterfully done. It surpassed my expectations so far that it set up an unrealistic standard for the second half to meet.

Venus

if only...
Ignorance (and in this case) is Bliss...
This are the things that should make you gratefull, for the way you see things revolve into a nice blending of reality and view. In other words, creates more "value" to you in a long croud of imbecil's (gotta check that one ona dict.) :p ;)

skeletonmf

Wereallmad said:
The first part contained most of the action, and the second part contained most of the plot.

plenty of action in the second one. just not a sensless killing spree. it doesnt even get super violent in volume 1 until the crazy 88 scene.

The guys undoubtably a fuckhead, gives a high rating to Buffy as well. The only thing I will agree with him about is giving Deus Ex 5 stars.

Having said that I have seen worse on Amazon, one guy in particular wrote this about the Tao of Jeet kun do after giving it a very low rating.

Jeet Kune D'oh!, July 26, 2000
When I was in the infancy of my martial arts training, I worshipped this book. Recently, I unearthed a copy from my basement, dusted off the cover and opened it for the first time in nearly 14 years. In retrospect, I must confess that I have absolutely no idea what I found so captivating about this book. Then it dawned on me, I never truly read it until now.

Like many young martial artists, I fell for all the trappings and mystique that surrounded Bruce Lee. I abandoned all logic and criticism and took everything regarding Bruce Lee with an optimistic leap of faith. I was naive and impressionable, but I didn't develop my deductive reasoning until later on in life.

The Tao of Jeet Kune Do is still highly touted by many as the greatest literary work on martial arts ever written. But then you have to ask yourself: who is saying this? Collectively, it's the legions of Bruce Lee fanatics ...If you worship Bruce Lee (some people actually consider him a god), by all means buy this book. But then again you guys probably already have 15 copies of it cased in vaccuum-sealed plastic! All other readers: don't get your hopes up. From the first page to the last, it's ultimately the same meandering meditations. On the whole, it's ambiguous and relatively benign.
The author himself states in the final paragraph of the book to throw it away when you're finished reading it. Sound advice. I only wished he wrote that at the beginning. I've read worse, but I've read a lot better martial arts and meditative books than this.

The cocky little shit who wrote the review is Randall DiGiuseppe from Brooklyn, NY. If anyone ever comes across this inbred parasite please kick him in the balls for me.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't develop my deductive reasoning until later on in life.

Wow, that guy thinks he's Sherlock Holmes or what? Yeah, the deductive method will surely help you with martial arts...

"Red dust on his knuckles, it must come from the docks. Oh.. wait! It's blood from my nose."

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
My favorites, and my responses.

we don't need Uma Therman talking to the camera, it detracts from the film.
[/quote]
::)

black and white in some scenes works for me ... but some people (David Carrandine) don't have the face for such high detail.
[/quote]
:eek:

[Smallville] will appeal to Superman nerds because, well, to be honest I don't think they have very high standards ....
The acting may not be that great, but they mix up the story lines from week to week with new bad guys, so it stays fresh.
[/quote]
8)

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
It would help if I had actually watched any of these movies.

But aside from that... why not make this opportunity for the omega males of the forum to suck administrative cock more blatant? I mean if you're going to go so far as to *create* the opportunity, why not be obvious about it?

Play it up more! Say something like "and now I, supreme cock almighty, am giving you little weasels the opportunity to premptively mellow me out with a bit of oral homage before you piss me off with your inevitable oompaloompa shenanigans."

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
The man is obviously a dumb fuck. I haven't even watched the movies and I can tell he is just from the review of Lawrence of Arabia.

Because it is so obvious, it is uninteresting to discuss. More interesting is *why* someone would post a link to a series of dumb fuck reviews and ask for confirmation that the reviewer in question is, in fact, a dumb fuck.

Does Griffith(no more) question his own influence over the rabble of bartertown? Can he not post something more challenging, something more likely to provoke dissent among the masses? Just for the entertainment value of watching them defy their own logic and intuition to suck up to their earstwhile master?

I say go for broke! Test their slavish devotion with a statement they could actually, concievably take issue with.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Who is this guy...?

I don't mean that as an insult, but speaking literally: ...who?

I'm not asking for everyone's shit to be rained down upon me, but Typhonblue's got a point: why are you all so passionately insulting some random person on amazon.com, out of all places, when nothing he says even relates to movies/videogames/etc. that we here even watch?

Top Bottom