Art of War now in English!!!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It took them quite some time to make it since their announcement, it's nice to see it finally up and fully translated.

I wrote Art of war a week ago to order Grunbeld and they told me they had such a huge request from overseas for this statue that they are working on getting the english version of the site up.
Looks like we can thatnk Grunbeld for Art of wars speedy creation of the site

nir085

Horse and Armor
Bah, pretty much everything from there worth buying is sold out  >:(.

And some of the products that are available are 19,800 Y anyways, which equates to $180 (right?), so with Japanese shipping...

DosU2Death said:
I wrote Art of war a week ago to order Grunbeld and they told me they had such a huge request from overseas for this statue
If it makes you feel any better, they're not the only place where you can order the statue from.

Its about time they got the site running in american, Always been a big fan of Art of War's statues and models... but so exspensive... to rich for my blood on the ones id want to get. Least for now

Just checked the e-mail now and got the great news  :eek:

Gurunberd indeed seemed to spur them into action. There's a few places out there you can pre-order him from, but it won't last long......goodbye pay check.

If you got the e-mail you'll get the "Art Of War questionnaire" in your mail-box as well. Hmmmmmm *ponders what other merchandise appeals*. Basically everything :)

Looks like the ball is rolling in a big way now!

Excellent, it is so much better to look around the official site of the work rather than others. Problem is I sent a email with some questions about 5 days ago and they haven't answered me.... 

Valtial

"Perhaps one day I will be able to Destroy them"
wow I just spend an hour looking at all the cool stuff they have on that site. I remember someone posted pictures of the Gods Hand figure set a while back. Those are some sexy figures... i want them so bad...*drools :D

Valtial

"Perhaps one day I will be able to Destroy them"
Jon Schaffer said:
All of them except for Zodd are amazing.

Ahh yes... agreed as well, they could have done better I suppose. It looks nice but compared to all the other AOW statues its nothing..

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Has anyone here ever actually ordered direct from AOW's site?

According to the website, payment is only accepted in yen via international remittance. Does this mean they only accept bank transfers? I e-mailed them asking about credit cards, and they replied, emphasizing the same info again.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
TheSkyTraveller said:
Has anyone here ever actually ordered direct from AOW's site?

Yes, it works well, their English is understandable, and you get a more or less "personalized" treatment.

EDIT: After double-check, they do NOT take any kind of credit card payment for now, only international bank remittance in Yen, as you said. Wasn't that big of a problem for me to order anyway.

Top Bottom