Guts & Casca's escape from the Occultation

Status
Not open for further replies.

davedapunk

I am Zodd...you are dead.
Right, i'll start by saying that i know a similar thread is bound to have been done before. I've used the search engine and i can't find it, so sorry, but i'm starting one.

How exactly did Casca and Guts escape from Hell at the end of the 25th Episode of the anime? I don't mind being re-directed to the thread with the answer.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Guts & Caska's escape

davedapunk said:
How exactly did Caska and Guts escape from Hell at the end of the 25th Episode of the anime? I don't mind being re-directed to the thread with the answer.

They weren't in hell, they were in the Nexus.

About how they escaped, well, to put it simply: Skull Knight broke in through the "dark sun" of the Occultation, tried to hit Void, failed, killed half a dozen apostles while riding his way down the giant hand the God Hand was staying on, and took Guts & Casca on his horse while avoiding an attack from Femto, then escaped by disappearing into the sun again.

Don't forget, after all that there wounds were treated by elf dust (was it called elf dust or something else?) by Rickert as instructed by SkullKnight, with without that they might have perished.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
NeoBerserker said:
Don't forget, after all that there wounds were treated by elf dust (was it called elf dust or something else?) by Rickert as instructed by SkullKnight, with without that they might have perished.

It's not exactly part of their escape, and I could also talk about how SK defeated Zodd while Rickert was watching before breaking into the ceremony, and how he convinced him to defer their fight to another time after getting out because he had to bring Guts & Casca in a safe place...

davedapunk

So what is this 'dark sun'? Is it in the anime? That reminds me, what exactly happens to Rickert after all those Hawks are killed by the demons? Why wasn't he killed? Does it have anything to do with that apostle that hates adults and loves children, that fairy Rickert sees near the end of the anime (the last scene with Rickert in it)?

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
davedapunk said:
How exactly did Casca and Guts escape from Hell at the end of the 25th Episode of the anime?
Well, in case you need pretty little pictures too, this was once on young animals site, in the berserk corner.
Hope it helps. ;D
davedapunk said:
Who was that fairy Rickert sees near the end of the anime (the last scene with Rickert in it)?
Her name was Roshinu, she was an apostle, she thought that she was like Pikaf.
Reading the manga would help to answer alot of your questions. Also this site supports a well done start to a berserk encyclopedia, this can help you as well. or for vol. summaries try here.
;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
davedapunk said:
So what is this 'dark sun'? Is it in the anime?

Yes, you know what is a solar eclipse ? Well I meant the sun hidden by a dark circle.

davedapunk said:
That reminds me, what exactly happens to Rickert after all those Hawks are killed by the demons? Does it have anything to do with that apostle that hates adults and loves children?

The Snail Count and Roshinu were about to kill him, when Skull Knight appeared, and scared them off with a glance (they were on their way to the Occultation anyway). So the apostles couldn't get him, and that's why he didn't die back then.

After that, he met some traveling performers and stayed with them for a while (Puck was among them), that's how he got the Elf powder he used to heal Guts and Casca's wounds.

That all we can provide you the answer... Try to get the manga and read it... It is more interesting than we relate to you verbally

davedapunk

Headless Death said:
Well, in case you need pretty little pictures too, this was once on young animals site, in the berserk corner.
Hope it helps. ;D

Her name was Roshinu, she was an apostle, she thought that she was like Pikaf.
Reading the manga would help to answer alot of your questions. Also this site supports a well done start to a berserk encyclopedia, this can help you as well. or for vol. summaries try here.
;D

WOW Thanks man! I didn't know about these summaries! They are great! Where are there more of them?
I would read the Manga if i could, but i cant read Japanese and all these translations are confusing. So i just gotta wait for the manga to be translated, and thats gonna be ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom