Bad Weekends

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
My luck near the end of this last weekend has been awful.

First, My main computer was attacked by a virus created by the great lucifer himself(It deleted my HDD idx) :'(

Next, much to my dismay, I relized that the computer that I allowed a friend of mine borrow had fried it's processor do to his negligence. (This computer was what I was going to use to preserve the files of my main computer.)  >:(

Later I installed XP on a newly formatted drive I had gotten, so I could finally get online. :)

The next morning, I began installing most of my other programs, and everything seemed to be OK. :-\

Then at work, I slamed my thumb in between the two large metal doors of the bailer(Machine used to crush cardboard into large bricks.) >:(

Later to find when I came home that my computer was now subjected to some sever adware, home search assistant, shopping wizard, or whatever you wish to call it.  I ended up downloadeding about 5 different spyware removers to try and take care of the problem.  And it continued to respawn, I eventually accepted defeat and read a Tutorial on how to remove Home shopping Assistant. :(

Now, I have it removed, and am very happy that this is behind me, well all except needing a new processor now for computer2.  And best of all, although my thumb nail is torn, my thumb seems to be healing OK.

Anyone else with bad day stories? ;D

Ps. Sorry, I just wanted to rant. :-[

Venus

if only...
my partner just hit a Deer 3 weeks ago....got he's car back 2 days ago...and today an old lady rammed him of the freeway... he's alive though ;D

On thursday I went to work after kickboxing and brang my gear with me in a bag (Gloves, mouth guard, hand bandages) and accidentally left it in the office rather than take it home with me.
When I was looking for it tonight in lost and found after my shift finished without any luck, then my boss tells me "it might have been thrown out" rather than put in lost property.

I didn't find out on the weekend but it was probably thrown out then, so it counts. I am so going to bitch and bitch at my superiors for this one though, 40 or 50 bucks in training equipment being thrown out without hesitation is not something I take lightly.

Like Headless Death I'm just annoyed and want to have a bitch

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
hahahahahaha! damn, youre guy friend is fucked in the head! i doubt the thing went to waste really. i bet it's worm fodder now.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
lesse here...
Got stood up friday night, and didn't have a way to contact the girl, so I was pissed off all weekend. Cause of my work schedule, I missed the gun&knife show so I couldn't get myself a new "shiny." When I find the girl on campus Monday, I find out she was in the hospital Friday and of course didn't have my number, so I couldn't even be pissed. She says no serious dateing till she is better though so I don't get a date anyways. Then when I get back from one of my classes she's hitting it off with some guy.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Venus™ said:
lol!, no... although he was going to go on reverse to hit him again, the damn thing ran away... But I bet it's dead now  ;)
Thats almost as funny as me picturing myself driving through your wall in a frantic attempt to grind this asshole down to a thin red paste.    :D

skeletonmf

Majin Tenshi said:
lesse here...
Got stood up friday night, and didn't have a way to contact the girl, so I was pissed off all weekend.  Cause of my work schedule, I missed the gun&knife show so I couldn't get myself a new "shiny."  When I find the girl on campus Monday, I find out she was in the hospital Friday and of course didn't have my number, so I couldn't even be pissed.  She says no serious dateing till she is better though so I don't get a date anyways.  Then when I get back from one of my classes she's hitting it off with some guy.

my advice to you: save yourself a lot of grief and find a good hooker.

seriously though, if it sounds like she's just giving you lipservice then chances are she probably is.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
skeletonmf said:
my advice to you: save yourself a lot of grief and find a good hooker.

seriously though, if it sounds like she's just giving you lipservice then chances are she probably is.
if I was just looking for sex, I wouldn't have asked the 20yo girl who's never even french kissed.   ::) (does her haveing never dated add credibility to her claim?)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Headless Death said:
Anyone else with bad day stories? ;D

(random saturday I remember... sometime last year... aka last day I ever have and ever will look at p0rn)

(This really happened)

(Ill stop with the () now)

Well after being owned on sk.net by one of the board members, I decided to putz my 1337 skillz into final fantasy 11 instead, to just find out my charecter was deleted! I was pissed, so pissed that I had to jack off. I was an angry virgin. I still am (like anyone cares). Anyways, no one was home, so I did my stuff. I heard a slam. I was too involved in my work to care. I looked at the door knob to my room. It was unlocked. I heard clicking. I saw the door knob shake. I started to sweat, zipped up my pants, closed the p0rn, and went to look at the driveway if anyone was home. N0pe, no one was home. I went back in my room, I still had a little buisness to do. Then, right before the climax of my work, BAM, MY MOM HAS CAUGHT TEH 1337 AGENT AT WORK>>>! It just so happens that she parked in frount of the house, not the drive way. I was fucked, deep into my mental rectum. She didnt say anything, and went to sleep.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
My misfortune continues ;D,
While trying to install the drivers for my camera, I received a "unable to launch installsheild(ikernel.exe)", being caused since for some reason, my administrator account doesn't have permission to do this. :(
Then I went to work and on my left hand, my thumb and middle finger were sliced with a 3 in. peice of glass(while I was cleaning it up.) >:(
But I suppose I should look at the good side, I still have seven fingers left unbandaged. ;D

skeletonmf

Majin Tenshi said:
if I was just looking for sex, I wouldn't have asked the 20yo girl who's never even french kissed.   ::)  (does her haveing never dated add credibility to her claim?)

well that's different (if indeed she is telling the truth).

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Yay!!!
I solved my driver problem, in case you need to know there seems to be a conflict between XP service pack 2, and the install sheild software(ikernel.exe).
I will now uninstall sp2 when I need to do drivers, and that should work for now. ;D

Now I just need to wait until my thumbs heal so I can start playing GTA:SA. ;D

LOL,service Puck, I just realized that when I say p-a-c-k unhyphenated, it comes back as Puck, in case you need to know I mean Service p-a-c-k, not P-u-c-k. ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:
LOL, service pack, I just realized that when I say p-a-c-k unhyphenated, it comes back as Puck, in case you need to know I mean Service p-a-c-k, not P-u-c-k. ;D

Hum sorry, it's fixed :p.

Top Bottom