umm...volumes 28-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, im new to these forums and i just finished reading the berserk manga up through volume 27. where can i get volumes 28-29?

oh and how often r episodes and volumes released?

thank you!

oh....so i have to buy it somewhere....

and yes i am buying the manga in english in america and plan to get every volume but i wanna be able to read it while it comes out in japan. so yes i am supporting berserk, im much too in love with berserk to not support it! i have the soundtrack and also plan on buying the anime when the price drops around christmas.

so does anyone know where i can get scans or something to satisfy me so i dont have to wait for it to come out in america...?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Volumes 28 and 29 haven't even been published yet. And I have no dates for when they will be.

Scans of current episodes are posted in their corresponding threads under the "Current Episodes" section (if you really can't wait and the links still work, you can probably still find the ones from 28 in there). The episodes come out twice a month and we don't do scanlations. Text translations are posted pretty quickly after scans are posted in the section that goes with whatever volume the episode falls into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom