Mosh Video

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT AND IS SMART BUSH SUX HE USE AGENT ORANGE ON EVRY1 IN NEW YORK

But seriously, I'm getting tired of political music videos aimed at the MTV crowd.  It seems immoral to tell kids what their opinion should be through entertainment.  How many anti-Bush videos are in heavy rotation on MTV now?  Alot.  I can think of four different videos I've seen in the past months.  Four is alot when you only show twenty different videos a day. 

Furthermore, why is it always the most ironic artist doing these videos?  Shining examples of intelligence such as every punk band currently running, Madonna, uber-blabberers System of a Down and Eminem are not people that I find myself looking to for intelligent politcal insight.  I'll listen to partisan talk radio for that, thank you.  :)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Queenfan01 said:
But seriously, I'm getting tired of political music videos aimed at the MTV crowd. 

Agreed.

I'll listen to partisan talk radio for that, thank you.  :)

Just as bad.

Anyways, there's more important issues. ::)
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=624&ncid=624&e=3&u=/ap/20041031/ap_on_sc/apn_alaska_s_elephant_1

M

medievald00d

DemonX said:
All media is one sided. Instead, listen to John Stewart  :p.
Jon Stewart's show is pretty liberal. That might be because he's a liberal, or it might just be because the conservatives control the presidency and the senate...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
pheonixfenix said:
Jon Stewart's show is pretty liberal. That might be because he's a liberal, or it might just be because the conservatives control the presidency and the senate...

That post was entirely one sided, I SUE YOU NOW!

Edit: In my opinion, this is just as stupid as Puffy's "Vote or Die" campaign. Who the fuck cares what some celeberty has to say? Are they running for any form of public office? If the answer is no, then don't listen.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
It's a well produced video, very cool style. I have mixed feelings about the designs of the "regular people" but they do stand out and you remember them later.

Oh yeah, by the way, that's more the type of disscussion I was looking for you stupid crybabying political faggots. :)

Top Bottom