Episode 248

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Title: 武者 - Warrior

04v22.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Nice, sounds really close to the word "moosa", which is Korean for "warrior." Finally, a pirate battle in Berserk, my dreams are slowly becoming a reality ;D.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
"Griffith No More!" said:
Wow, a real preview that looks fake. =)

Uhh yeah, quite the low quality, seems like they put it up as quickly as possible. I hope it won't look like that in the finished episode...

Anyway, from the looks of it, Mule will be the one to fight the pirate captain, at least at first.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
[quote author=Aazealh]Uhh yeah, quite the low quality, seems like they put it up as quickly as possible. I hope it won't look like that in the finished episode...[/quote]Looks like the Horse is beeming back to the Enterprise :p

very cool, i think isidoro will be the warrior here, or the guy on the horse.

but what i really what to see is gatz to kick the crap out of this guy.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Uriel said:
Speah bubble dude.

In the past they've just erased what's in the bubble. And from the looks of the quality, I don't think they put special effort into this one. What story ruining spolier does the horse have to say anyway? :)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aye, with plenty of sea turtles!  ;D
Ladies and Gentlemen, I apologize for the above reference to Pirates of the Carribean.  No further references will be made on my part.  Thank you for your time and good night.

Well enough of all the quality stuff... Back to the topic: is Mule really going to fight that old haggard filthy one legged bastard?

Top Bottom