Berserk Personality Match

kawaiigattschan

Isn't he cuuuuuuuuuute?
spanking and electroshock? i think she'd like that....

and erika is definetly the best woman of the bunch... just you wait... when the series drags on for 6 more years and she starts to grow up...

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
I won't say pedophile, since I have known a real one("Eight is too Late" was his motto) ;D. However, I doubt that the series will move 6 years....the relevant characters will age quite abit by then....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
However, I doubt that the series will move 6 years....the relevant characters will age quite abit by then....
The characters have already aged quite a bit since the beginning of the series. Why stop now? I think Berserk will chronologically go at least 20-30 more years (or maybe even 216? ;) ) We need to see the full spectrum of development for Griffith and Guts. Of cource, this is mere sepculation.

P

paradiselost

...guys, this is my list...hey, can you believe that this is the same kind of list I had in my head?

:D :D :D

# 1 Griffith
# 2 Gatts
# 3 Void
# 4 Slann
# 5 Judeau
# 6 Ubik
# 7 Caska
# 8 Rickert
# 9 Corkus
# 10 Gaston
# 11 Conrad
# 12 Pippin

...what can I say? Please, give a look to my pic, and you'll see that I feel me myself...ehehehehe...

see you

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
truhtfully, I don't think they can age the characters much more...mainly due to Gatts' humanity. He can only keep going strong as he is for another few years at most, since the harsh conditions of the medieval ages tend to age people prematurely. When Gatts' fighting performance is affected, the story would be basically over, y'know? Maybe we should start a new line of discussion...this one is sorta getting crowded...

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
# 1 Gatts
# 2 Griffith
# 3 Ubik
# 4 Caska
# 5 Judeau
# 6 Rickert
# 7 Gaston
# 8 Void
# 9 Slann
# 10 Conrad
# 11 Corkus
# 12 Pippin

ok... i can see gatts, & i can kinda see griffith (though i do remember putting in that i'm not much of a leader...) but what did i do to be ubik-like?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
 Maybe we should start a new line of discussion...this one is sorta getting crowded...  

Good call, I opened up 'Current Manga/How long will Guts survive?' again.

# 1 Pippin
# 2 Rickert
# 3 Judeau
# 4 Corkus
# 5 Gaston
# 6 Caska
# 7 Gatts
# 8 Conrad
# 9 Slann
# 10 Griffith
# 11 Void
# 12 Ubik

I'll just say WTF and leave it at that! :)

P

paradiselost

...the aspected average in Middle Age it was very few...not more than 27- 28 medium...

::)

magoamoth

Please... my egg... don't do anything to it... pro
I don't believe it: my first option is Void!!And at #2 there is Griffith..scaring!
#1 Void
#2 Griffith
#3 Pippin
#4 Rickert
#5 Conrad
#6 Ubik
#7 Gaston
#8 Corkus
#9 Slann
#10 Gatts
#11 Judeau
#12 Casca

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
I am mad, so I redid the test...and I did it seriously this time. Hm... >:( I know it's not a fair thing to do so...but too bad.

# 1 Gatts
# 2 Caska
# 3 Corkus
# 4 Judeau
# 5 Gaston
# 6 Rickert
# 7 Griffith
# 8 Pippin
# 9 Conrad
# 10 Slann
# 11 Ubik
# 12 Void