Resting times

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I just wanted to post this for the sake of not ruining Ig's thread. This is a continuation from the topic in his thread.

Personally, I don think there will be that long of a resting time for Gut's and group. Rest at all is very very rare in berserk. 3-5 years? Come on, when guts and caska finally found true love, miura only let them enjoy it for a couple days, until the eclipes came. And besides, who wants to see Guts get old? ::)

DemonX said:
I just wanted to post this for the sake of not ruining Ig's thread. This is a continuation from the topic in his thread.

Personally, I don think there will be that long of a resting time for Gut's and group. Rest at all is very very rare in berserk. 3-5 years? Come on, when guts and caska finally found true love, miura only let them enjoy it for a couple days, until the eclipes came. And besides, who wants to see Guts get old?  ::)

Agreed but it would be nice to see Gutts old i mean after this "little" problem with the Godhand/ Griffith is solved or concluded...

Hah, Gutts old... its because i can't imagine it that i want to see it

DemonX said:
3-5 years? Come on,

Yeah come on he is only 25-28 I believe this age is not old at all

After that then i think that will be the last resting time in Berserk... Like you say who like Guts to be old?  ::)

Btw, the last resting time is vol 14... I doubt there would be no more resting time especially if the series continue beyond 50 volumes

D

darkbane

i think the rolleyes was for the unlikely age.. checking from the faq the prevailing opinion seems he's 21 now... he was probably around 15 when joining the hawks anyway, and we know that three years were spent in battle, and since griffith was tortured another three years have passed (this was mentioned during the introduction of mule iirc). hence, guts is not that much older that farnese or serpico.

i agree with the original post above... if guts' band is to get a break at elfheim at all, and i think this question is still up in the air (let's face it, destruction is never far from guts), then it would most likely be a short rest. maybe a couple of months. there is a strong need for some time for events to unfold, ie griffith establishing himself as the power opposing genshika (sp?), and since guts seems to be momentarily in a somewhat fragile condition (beast not included), this would be a doulbe opportunity to rest.

at the very least, the focus will at that point shift back to the neo-hawks band (it's about time for that again, isn't it?)

darkbane said:
then it would most likely be a short rest. maybe a couple of months. there is a strong need for some time for events to unfold, ie griffith establishing himself as the power opposing genshika (sp?), and since guts seems to be momentarily in a somewhat fragile condition (beast not included), this would be a doulbe opportunity to rest.

Yup i would have agree that when Guts stay at Elfhelm the main focus of the story will switch back to Griffith or even Gaiseric (That is just a wild speculation)

When Muira show us how Griffith marry Charlotte, how he defeated and punish Ganishka, how he wipe out other countries like Kushan and conquer the world... And finally how he ascended the throne to be king (All of might be a few volumes)... All these time years have passed

Anyway it does make sense, It wouldnt surprise me if Guts would stay in Elfhelm as long as possible with Caska, this place is so nice and safe (well at least it is safer), Caska might also recover. Furthermore Griffith and Ganishka would be too busy in their battle to come and disturb them

Top Bottom