Episode 248

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I think it's more likely that the group of four will cooperate with each other rather than just one of 'em fighting the pirate guy. If he turns into an Apostle, then I'd expect Guts to show up at the last minute to save 'em.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Olivier Hague said:
A summary would be something like "Azan".
Best bit of news I've heard all day ;D

azan.gif

"I pity the foo' who be swashbucklin' dem shorties!"

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Musta've been quite a while, Guts' armor needs updateing amoung other things... ;)

Anyways, even if they were lugging around the axe, Azan uses a big metal quarterstaff (old faq says spear, trust the new one). It wouldn't suprise me at all if he had the same philosophy about changeing weapons as Guts.

'Course, quarterstaffs have often been associated with mages. Maybe Shirke knows a "magic quarterstaff, just add water" spell.

There are other possibilities that do not include Azan joining Guts. Maybe he'll join Griffith, or maybe he allready has. If thats the case, he might try to drag Farnese off. Ohwell, we'll see... we'll see...

Maybe he'll join Griffith, or maybe he allready has.
Now that would be something.

Nice pic Walter.

It wouldn't surpise me if Azan were to join up with Guts. After all he was thinking about traveling with them after the rebirth festival. Or was that a shitty translation from the hawks.org?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
dwarfkicker said:
After all he was thinking about traveling with them after the rebirth festival.  Or was that a shitty translation from the hawks.org?

With them, you never know for sure.

Top Bottom