Episode 248

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
QUeeN typhonblue said:
Where did Flora get hers? Mail-order?
Probably made it, or at least enchanted it herself... or maybe Skully killed something that was useing it and left it with her for safekeeping.

Azan back finally!!!! :D

Is he fighting that pirates... hmmm that was be cool

Anyway Walt that pic of your show no respect for Scherike >:( :D

Boon

On the hilltop he cried, his red eyes made redder
GOD!!!!

The frame showing the pirate captain tearing off the poor sod's hand looks DARN FRIGGIN' PAINFUL!!!!!

Yeah so it happens that 99% of the frames in this manga depicts pain in creative ways but still...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Episode 248 Translation

Yab said:

I don't think Schierke will accept Sonja's proposition to come with them, well, we'll see. I wonder if Azan will team up with Guts anyway, seeing how he stayed behind (with Guts watching) when Mule, Sonja, Isidro and Schierke led the Kushan kids out of the town.

PS: That's where the episode title come from. :p

Musashi_Puck.jpg

Boon said:
The frame showing the pirate captain tearing off the poor sod's hand looks DARN FRIGGIN' PAINFUL!!!!!

I think someone cut off the captain pirates lips. His teeth are always showing and I would have thought that the wooden leg would have allowed him to float..

and lastly Azan sitting under covers in a boat... thats just great. i mean talk about a bad indian movie cliche'.... Miura thinking "hmmm how do i get azan back in the story without much effort. I got it! he is just sitting under the covers complete with his armor, his feathery musctache and his staff. yes thats it... that brilliant"

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Uriel said:
Azan is the man!! He must have been sleeping there since volume 21 :D

I'd believe it. That was certainly a grand reentrance into the story. Though my favorite part of this episode has to be Guts chillin' in the alley thinking "I guess I'm not needed here."

Yab said:

Hold on to your horses... ;D (gets chased out of the room for a bad pun)

Any I am seriously offended by your stereotyping of respectable pirates. I think this is the actual conversation.

Captain: My teeth have big gaps and it hurts a lot because of the cavities but I am afraid of the dentist.
Captain: I was wondering if one of you can give me some cloves to help me with the pain
Henchman: (what do you know about pain...idiot)
Henchman: Sir! can you teach these noble gentlemen a good lesson. Might I suggest a nice spanking?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Miyu said:
I'd believe it.  That was certainly a grand reentrance into the story.  Though my favorite part of this episode has to be Guts chillin' in the alley thinking "I guess I'm not needed here."

Or wondering about Mule and Sonja... particularly the sigul on Mule's chest.

But yes, the one Guts shot did steal the show. =)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Wow thanks.
Azan is a freak ! 8)
Anyway for the Guts thing, am I the only one to wonder why he is alone ? He could have entrust Casca to Farnese and Serpico for them to enter an inn, but i don't buy it somehow.
So will we see Guts helping Azan to defeat the rest of the pirates and have a chat with him ? Will we see a conflict involving Mule and Sonja ? Thats what i wondering now...
Guil

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Azan to the rescue!

How did everyone know that azan would be in the port town  ::)?

Damn though, that pirate captain is a freak. Hes having his way with the little boys.

Its understandable though if azan was tracking the pirates for some time because his whole thing about protecting women and children.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
*Gyom* said:
Wow thanks.
Azan is a freak ! 8)
Anyway for the Guts thing, am I the only one to wonder why he is alone ? He could have entrust Casca to Farnese and Serpico for them to enter an inn, but i don't buy it somehow.
So will we see Guts helping Azan to defeat the rest of the pirates and have a chat with him ?

It doesn't look like Azan needs any help, and Guts isn't too overly-friendly about chatting up old "buddies." I can see them maybe recognizing eachother and exchanging pleasantries in the next chapter (I'm sure Azan would like to follow up on Farnese), but we know how Miura loves to cocktease. This might just be Azan's re-introduction so that he can join up with Guts and co. a few chapters down the line. More likely Guts is more interested in Schierke's new friends...

I say it's 50/50 odds.

DemonX said:
How did everyone know that azan would be in the port town  ::)?

It was the perfect time and place really, almost obvious that if we were going to see him again, it would be there... and the postcard never lies. ;)

BTW, was anybody else struck by Isidro's comical act of cold-blooded murder? =)

Kart said:
Christ smith, if anything your english has gotten worse.

Thanks for the compliment... If anything you are more and more boring (if not irritating).

WTH, I wanted to discuss about the new topic also but you suddenly appear out of nowhere (after disappearing for so long) in the middle of the hot discussion and then critised my English.

If you think so highly of yourself, go and join a forum that specifically discuss about professional English... This is a manga board.

By the way, what is Azan doing here? :p

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
WTH, I wanted to discuss about the new topic also but you suddenly appear out of nowhere (after disappearing for so long) in the middle of the hot discussion and then critised my English.

Smith has a point. No more replies about this or they'll be deleted.

Top Bottom