Stun Guns... On Children?

skeletonmf said:
they shoulda just let him kill himself. what is saving his life going to accomplish anyway?

best case scenario: he becomes a full-grown psychopath one day.

Haven't they told you that you tried to taste your own turd when you were 3 years old?
Nevertheless, I (want to) know you are not a shit lover now my friend   :p ;D

skeletonmf said:
tried to taste my own shit? you must have me confused with someone else.

Actually it happens to most babies...Anyway, don't be so sure about yourself since you can't even remember what you did then

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Majin Tenshi said:
I can't seem to remember who the last psychopathic prez we had was...
It's just something they don't wish to publicise. ;)
We've had cross dressers as presidents, not to hard to imagine that at least one of the was a psychopath.  I mean Lincoln wasn't far off, he loved slaughtering the aboriginals of the US.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
skeletonmf said:
awwwwww! well there are plenty of other threads you can have a big, pointless argument on.

Do you still have a problem?

DemonX said:
And its always my threads  >:(.

Lt. Griff, SKPD. I will skip the usual protocal, jokes about it not being a coincidence that it's always your threads that turn to shit, and get to the point. We have two main suspects that may have worked together, Xechnao and Headless death, we all know Xech is repeat offender, but this time we think Headless Death unknowingly aided the suspect via non-sequiturs. Xech took it from there, showing rare form even for him by talking about eating shit as an infant.

The department is very sorry about your loss.

Sparnage said:
I suppose that can be taken many ways, but by that I mean when they use unnecessary excessive force against the people they are meant to be taking in.

Feel the same way. It just bothers me when people get upset that police use any force, even when the situation seemly calls for it and nothing else would work, or could put them in further danger. Some dude jacks a car, speeds through 'hoods with kids playing, and then starts violently resisting arrest gets hit upside the head a few times and then it's the cops fault. I'm sick of it; no wonder they're never around when you need them. ;D

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
"Griffith No More!" said:
Lt. Griff, SKPD. I will skip the usual protocal, jokes about it not being a coincidence that it's always your threads that turn to shit, and get to the point. We have two main suspects that may have worked together, Xechnao and Headless death, we all know Xech is repeat offender, but this time we think Headless Death unknowingly aided the suspect via non-sequiturs. Xech took it from there, showing rare form even for him by talking about eating shit as an infant.
Sorry, I never meant for things to get out of hand. :-[
I meant my statements light heartedly and jokingly.  Didn't intend for it to be taken as truth. ;)
I never thought that I would be aiding Xechnao's actions. :eek:
Seriously, I still don't see where his comments of shit came from.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
skeletonmf said:
what? you wanna step? if yer sceered say yer sceered! i aint aferd of nuthin.

To be perfectly honest, if I did, I'd already be wiping you off my e-shoe. ;)

"Griffith No More!" said:
Feel the same way. It just bothers me when people get upset that police use any force, even when the situation seemly calls for it and nothing else would work, or could put them in further danger. Some dude jacks a car, speeds through 'hoods with kids playing, and then starts violently resisting arrest gets hit upside the head a few times and then it's the cops fault. I'm sick of it; no wonder they're never around when you need them. ;D

Yeah true, we had a case over here a while back of some kids that tried grand theft auto. They nicked off with the car and when the cops started chasing them they panicked and drived recklessly until they were hit by a larger vehicle and died. The mother held the police responsible.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
These police are trained proffesionals. They no what there god damn doing. It was right to stun gun the kid they should have even shot him if the matter got worse. Force is needed, you cant sit and reason while eating crumpits and sipping tea while ur dealing with violent people. Force is always needed at times.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Malf said:
These police are trained proffesionals. They no what there god damn doing. It was right to stun gun the kid they should have even shot him if the matter got worse. Force is needed, you cant sit and reason while eating crumpits and sipping tea while ur dealing with violent people. Force is always needed at times.

Words from a wiseman.

Top Bottom