He's back

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
And check his blog.
I have no words.

Sorry Olivier, I haven't got the point ... I mean: what is no good with my blog? I don't want to have a querelle, I have only to ask u this question ...

Take care

I am not too sure but I remember the time of Chaos... Skulllord did mention about you and even change LG username into your one... Not too sure though Skulllord did exist in the time of legend when you are around

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
[quote author=paradise_lost]
... let's be here again with Myur. Why he got this name? This is my querelle: Miura gave his name to Myur, to let him be present in the story, of course near Grifis. But, another question is ... why Myur is so similar to Grifis? This is another querelle, of course: he is so similar to Grifis not for the strange reasons I read on the comments on , it's not a point of colour of hair, or of face ... it's otherwise a point of mangakas. In fact it's not easy to represent someone in other way when in your mind, and of course in your hand u have your own way of design ...

... asap u'll be able to compare Myur-Mule to Grifis-Griffith in a picture in which they r so similar that they seems to be the same person ... but they aren't!!!

Grifis
[/quote]

Whoa!  I'm going to start a thread in Speculation Nation for this one!  What a startling discovery!  Thanks big P!

P

paradise_lost

Queenfan01 said:
Whoa!  I'm going to start a thread in Speculation Nation for this one!  What a startling discovery!  Thanks big P!

My pleasure if u do it ...

;)

P

paradise_lost

Walter said:
Note: The last 6 posts have  ;) in them.

... well ... it's paradiselost's style ...

... u know ...

... roses ... and "winks" ...

-----------------------8---8--@

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:p

However, except for jokes, I'm really very happy to be back ...

Thanks Walter!

8)

Top Bottom