Things you would like to see when the manga closes to an end (Who knows when )

E

ELEKTROFUNK

PErsonaly I would like the following things to happen:

1. a Final Fight Between Zodd and Skullknight
2. Gatts ripping Bishonen Griffith's head of his shoulders.
3. someone sacrificing Isidoro and being successfull at it (a personal favorite hehehe)
4. Skullknights Identity finaly reveled (yea the whole "is Skully Gaseric?" issue needs to be put to an end)
5. Caska getting sane again and making up with Gatts( or maybe trying to killing him )
6. Farnese finally paying attention to serpico (probably as he dies while saving her omg that would be such a cliche :S)
7. Gatts vs a Fullfledge Godhand (might be posible with a charm from elfheim to prevent Gatts brand to screw him up)
8. Shirkie Exorcising that horrid dog out of gatts and gatts gets to fight him :eek:.
9. An RPG for the most popular console at the moment to conmemorate the ending
10. Slann Revealing that "she" is really a transexual (I would like to see Skeletonmf's face then)

mmm right now I don't remember anythning else feel Free to add more wishes! heh

I can't even fathom what i would like to see because Miura is 1337 like that.

-I would like to see serious ass-kicking
-Obviously the mystery of Skull Knight
-Gutts to survive without any more body parts missing, unless...
-I wanna see Skull Knight attack Void and as he attacks, Void creats a void in which Skully's sword comes back towards Skully, but then Skully creates another void somehow and redirects his sword into Void. So in short; Skully attacks Void who creates a void then Skully creates a void to hit Void, got it?

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
1.Skullknight revealed.
2.Zodd revealed.
3.Caska restored.
4.Climactic battle
5.Conclusive ending
6.Guts conquering the Beast.
7.Silat, and azan joining Guts' band.
8.No strange fusion of characters.(ie. Caska and Guts) :p
9.The scale of god and evil balanced.

Ok this is something that i wish for:

1. SK past revealed
2. The relationship between SK, Zodd and Void
3. Caska recovered
4. Ganishka defeated and his past revealed
5. Conclusive ending would be fine but i prefer open ending

puella

Berserk forever
Re: Things you would like to see when the manga closes to an end (Who knows when

1. Puck's past
2. Puck's future

8)

Guts to reach a higher strength to take down more powerful Demons.

Gaiseric/Skullys past (who doesn't?)

The Godhand and essential Apostles pasts.

Isidro's death.... or become a more likable character, whatever comes first.

Caska's mind back.

Serpico and Guts to become better friends.

Farnese become useful aside looking after Caska, which if Caska does return to normal will make her more or less unemployed unless she does become successful in using magic.

More drama between Griffith and Guts before they have the final fight.

A satisfying ending.

Thats all I can currently think of.

-Moonchild comes back
-Serpico, Isidro & Guts fight Grunbeld, Irvine & Locus
-Shielke with Guts fight Skullknight and kill him, whose death is a key for the balance to come
-Magic loses influence on the world
-Rakhashas vs the 2 Tarpassa and Shilat to the death
-Rakhashas wins but somehow Shilat survives
-Moonchild finds Shilat and along with Guts, Serpico & co they take care of him
-Shilat helps them go to Elfhelm and restore Caska after he, Serpico & Farnesse volunteer for a challenge that Hanabuku King asks
-Griffith and Ganishka secretly team together
-Guts fight Griffith
-Guts wins but at that moment Rakhashas comes and fights Guts for Griffith's head
-Rakhashas manages to be the one to kill Griffith and take his head
-Rakhashas and Shilat fight again- Shilat wins this time
-Shilat takes Griffith's head to offer it to Ganishka but then finds out by Guts & Caska that Ganishka teamed up with Griffith
-Shilat fights with Ganishka and wins
-Caska and Guts make love and Caska is pregnant again
-Flora's Spirit, Caska, Shielke, Moonchild, Serpico and Farnesse fight Godhand and win, but Shielke and Moonchild are then forced to remain along Hanabuku king and Flora on another dimention as the balance of the world changes again
-Farnesse becomes a nun, Maria Teresa style
-Shilat salutes Guts & Caska and returns to his land
-Guts, Caska are having a new baby
-Guts, Caska, Isidro, Serpico and Puck settle and make an academy as by Shielke's last wish
-They make it on the hill of swords with Rickert's and Erika's help

nir085

Horse and Armor
>Rakshas siding with the "good" guys
>Some (significant) neo-BotH members having a change of heart
>The final battle between Guts and Griffith transcending so many laws of fiction and reality that only certain members of this board will be able to decipher (fully) - in other words, no traditional extended 5 chapter scream->slice->ultimate hidden super move kind of fight
>The revelation of all the Godhand's pasts (I wouldn't be surprised if Slann's past was reminiscient of Mitsuko Souma's 8) )
>Miura hiring an inker
>More Godhand/neo-BotH merchandise (action figures in particular)
>Official BERSERK food (like imitation flesh  :D)
>More artbooks (in english, too)
>(more on topic now...) Guts vs. Casca, where Casca has the advantage
>lost/sidestories (a la Chapter 83)
>Miura connecting his world to our world historically
>More arcs, or at least chapters, after the M.F. arc

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Definitley more about the Godhand's backup story is a most indeed.
Ganishkas backup story as well
More about elfheim ( I think we will be getting that soon enought )

Also what about Caska Vs Slann? I bet Caska would need some good Gear for that. maybe a pink berserker armor? (lol jking)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Smith said:
Hah! That is something i wanted it be happen too... But not better friend, instead they become close buddies  ;D

Griffith might get jellous and screw up his plans!

the front cover of the last manga, in full rich miura only drawing, of the face that griffith makes as guts slowly but very powerfully slides the glistening dragon slayer cutting out the essence of life through griffith, of course that would be on the last page to build up the anticipation you would have becuase you would read the manga waiting to see what the face on the front cover is....

- c

Smith said:
Hah! That is something i wanted it be happen too... But not better friend, instead they become close buddies  ;D

Yeah, it seemed like they might for a while but now it seems Serpico is not happy to be near Guts since the beast took over him. Prehaps Miura thought if they did it would make what Guts and Griffith had less special.

D

darkbane

Sparnage said:
Yeah, it seemed like they might for a while but now it seems Serpico is not happy to be near Guts since the beast took over him. Prehaps Miura thought if they did it would make what Guts and Griffith had less special.

That '....' and that look could mean any number of things, although for sure it didn't look very friendly. If they became friends, would Guts have to sacrifice Serpico too? Or maybe kick him out of the party saying 'go look for your own dream'... just kidding.

There's so many things I'd like to see in the manga before the end, and a number have already been stated above... personally tho I would just be happy to be still alive by the time the manga ends, lol... as for the rest, if it happens, it happens.

Sparnage said:
Isidro's death.... or become a more likable character, whatever comes first.

This one is high on my priority list too 8)

what id like to see:
1. the group to hit Elfhelm (for some reason i keep thinking im going to see Puck being the prince of Elf's that ran away)
2. Guts leave Caska and whatever would hold him back from fighting Griffiths reign.
3. Caska to come around and realize what Guts is sacraficing to stop Griffith.
4. Azon and Silatt join guts with armies behind Guts lead against the demon army.
5. A fight between Guts and Zodd that doesnt get interupted.
6. everyones back ground unfolded
7. A resolve on guts's fight for his humanity
8. Isidro/or Guts and Schierke talking about old times similar to the way SK and Flora talked when they were together.(i cant see this as an ending to the war against the 5 gods hand just a stepping stone as Guts becomes SK's equal and the 2nd of 5 gods other hand)

Isidro becoming more powerful(or dying a heroic death)
Godhand being butchered, and griffith presented to the business end of the dragonslayer.

- I would like to see Guts kill off one of the major apostles during the war of Virtannis.

- I want to see Azan go with them to Elfhelm where he becomes a new addition to the group.

- I want to see Guts talk, stare down, or duel (nothing epic) Griffith during the Virtannis event.? If they were to duel I would want Griffith to totally hand Guts his ass.

- I want to see Caska cured.? And I would like to see her go through these changes afterword, horrorfied of the past, scared of Guts, hate for Guts, love for Guts.

- I want to see Guts go solo for an arc.? Maybe that'll happen if he has to do some quest for the Elf King inorder to have Caska cured.

- I want to see them settle in Elfhelm for a bit only to raided by the Band of the Hawk.

- Guts giving in to the beast to battle Zodd would be an awesome sight to behold.

- I would want Guts to kill yet another major apostle in Griffith's army.?

- And wether or not he duels Griffith at Virtannis I would definitly want to see them have it out here.? Of course Guts still wouldn't be able to hold his own against Griffith.

- Silatt's body gaurds to be slaughtered and Silatt himself to be seriously beaten/crushed by Rakshas only to later be found by Guts where he would reluctantly join him.

- I would like Guts to battle Griffith in an attempt to stop a coronation ceremony for him.? This would be a bigger more important duel between them.? Guts would have to give into the beast, surprise Griffith with it, but ultimately loose when Griffith reveals that he has all of his God Hand gifts.

- Griffith becomes king and finally has his own kingdom, all the while Guts is locked in the dungeon being beaten/tortured, with Griffith showing up to break him and strengthen his hate and rage towards him.? Of course Guts would either be rescued or manage to escape.

- I would love to see the realms merge shortly after Griffith becomes king, and all the God Hand gaining pyshical bodies, thus making them vulnerable.

- The return of Femto (I know they are one and the same).

And it goes without saying:
-God Hand back stories
-Origin of both Zodd and SK
-An actual brutal battle between Zodd and Skull Knight
-Farnese becomes a witch
-Isidro becomes a competant swordsman.
-The overall feel of the story to become much darker again.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
- Gutts gives into the beast, which reveals an apostle like form in him. when he loses his armor the beast attacks him and causes him to morph into a monster.

- Caska kills griffith.

- Gutts kills serpico or farn.

- Ishidro grows up/matures greatly during the final chapters.

- Gutts becomes king of the kushsons.

- Ishidro through freak fate becomes the leader of midland.

Top Bottom