Things you would like to see when the manga closes to an end (Who knows when )

Re: Things you would like to see when the manga closes to an end (Who knows when

C said:
the front cover of the last manga, in full rich miura only drawing, of the face that griffith makes as guts slowly but very powerfully slides the glistening dragon slayer cutting out the essence of life through griffith

Regarding that, I just have this weird dream back a few days ago of reading Berserk mange in the future, and i remeber the front of this volume 30s (cant remeber clearly) was Guts in kneeling position with his berserk armor. He was severely injured with all his blood gushing out. Half the lenght of DS was pierced in the ground and Guts was holding on the handle weakly, obivously using it as a support for his batter torn body... And the best part, SK was right in front of him, staring at him with his gleaming red eyes...

Eerie... It look like as if Guts will fight SK one day

Anyway back to the topic:

I do hope for one thing which many of you might not agree, that is to see Guts fighting Ganishka... :p

Re: Things you would like to see when the manga closes to an end (Who knows when

Khorne said:
Oh my god, you are a medium, Smith! :eek:

Well it just a dream like i said, anyway it does happen when u think of the particular stuff too much... In this case it was Berserk :)

Smith said:
Well it just a dream like i said, anyway it does happen when u think of the particular stuff too much... In this case it was Berserk   :)
Happened to me once. I watched all four Alien movies in a row. The following night I woke up screaming so hard one of our neighbours came running to see what was going on.(I am NOT going to tell you any details of the dream, I wouldn`t want anyone here to die of fright now would I)

Khorne said:
(I am NOT going to tell you any details of the dream, I wouldn`t want anyone here to die of fright now would I)

Haha same it happen to me too.... What i dream of was perhap even worst i was in this so called alien planet, and all i have was just a motion tracker, and then i heard signal... 30, 29 28....

The rest is up to you to guess... I know i never slept for 2 days after watching aliens

Kagami

Goo!

hmmmm...........

Zodd fullfilling his dreams aboot the ultimate fight, saying, "well, that was a pretty swell 300 years..." and then jumping on his own sword Roman style. (stays ded).

Hi fellas, you all look pretty happy to me.

I left out something....

I hope it will be an open ending ;D

E

ELEKTROFUNK

I would like a happy ending for berserk. Even tho in gats case it could just be a honorable death and him being able to rest at last, ofcourse after slaying grif

Somthing that might happen at the end: Guts realize that he was actually sacrificed in the original eclipse and all this time he has been in his own hell... ::)

yah right...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Kyoke said:
Somthing that might happen at the end: Guts realize that he was actually sacrificed in the original eclipse and all this time he has been in his own hell... ::)

He was sacrificed (and one could say that he lived in some sort of personal hell during the Black Swordsman/Retribution arcs). That's why he is branded. Being sacrificed doesn't necessarily involve death (the probability increases though :p), the Brand is enough.

Aazealh said:
He was sacrificed (and one could say that he lived in some sort of personal hell during the Black Swordsman/Retribution arcs). That's why he is branded. Being sacrificed doesn't necessarily involve death (the probability increases though :p), the Brand is enough.

Oh yeah, sorry... didnt express myself well. (like most of the times)
What I meant was:
Guts realizing, when he was sacrificed, that he actually died like Pippin, Corkus, Judeau and the other BOTH. And this "life" he's been carrying right now is his own personal hell, just like some religions believe, when you go to hell it's personalized for each individual. ;)

It would be kinda like the ending in that movie The Sixth Sense. 8)

Edit: Oh if only I would get Hagued... ::)

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
NeoBerserker said:
I can't even fathom what i would like to see because Miura is 1337 like that.

-I would like to see serious ass-kicking
-Obviously the mystery of Skull Knight
-Guts to survive without any more body parts missing, unless...
-I wanna see Skull Knight attack Void and as he attacks, Void creats a void in which Skully's sword comes back towards Skully, but then Skully creates another void somehow and redirects his sword into Void. So in short; Skully attacks Void who creates a void then Skully creates a void to hit Void, got it?

Do you think if you poked Void in his brain he'd have a seizure? Hell, why isn't that thing gangrenous? I was just thinking of how I read that if you poke the brain it like makes certain memories appear or makes your arm twitch.

Personally, I know no matter what happens, Miura will please.

I just hope he finishes the story before he croaks from old age.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Doesn't anyone want to see Guts and Griffith mature as characters, finally reach a reciprocal understanding of their relationship, face the consequences of their actions, and gain a mutual respect for one another before parting? :)

www.skullknight.net/griffdeath

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
"Griffith No More!" said:
Doesn't anyone want to see Guts and Griffith mature as characters, finally reach a reciprocal understanding of their relationship, face the consequences of their actions, and gain a mutual respect for one another before parting? :)

www.skullknight.net/griffdeath

I thought that was awesome but have my own take on the matter.

http://rustedgears.com/msgboard/griffdeath.html

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Tristram said:
I thought that was awesome but have my own take on the matter.

http://rustedgears.com/msgboard/griffdeath.html

Well, now we basically have the two most popular choices for the ending equally represented. ;D

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Damage Control said:
the front cover of the last manga, in full rich miura only drawing, of the face that griffith makes as guts slowly but very powerfully slides the glistening dragon slayer cutting out the essence of life through griffith, of course that would be on the last page to build up the anticipation you would have becuase you would read the manga waiting to see what the face on the front cover is....

- c

Hmm... that sounds almost sexual.

Sublimating are we?

Posted by: QUeeN typhonblue Posted on: Today at 07:59:20 PM

Sublimating are we?

Interesting how your brain works ;D. Although Griffith could possibly be in the same position Slann was back in the day and enjoy it :-*. I was however referring to Guts kicking/destroying/fatally injuring/OBLITERATING Griffith. Seems much more feasible for the super powerful pissed of fixing to cut the world in half future Guts we might have 8).

- C

PS. I suppose I could be the Subliminal C to some ladies, yes? 8)

Kenshin Hayabusa

foxes own you
this is more of a how i think the manga is going to end kinda thing but to save up space i'll just post it here (this topic is pretty close so w/e i won't make another one).

SPOILERS (just in case i guess???)
I think that somehow guts goes to the realm of the god hand and they put sacrafices on the ishido (sp???) Serpico and Farnese along with the witch (forgot her name :-\)

Then it would be like another dejavu (sp?) when they kill everybody but this time they kill caska (since berserk i so messed up). then guts, along with the berserk armor (or without doesn't matter) and his dragonslayer comes. since he's killed soo many demons the sword unlocks it's strange aura (sp?) and BAM!!!

Guts gets sooo fricken pissed he unlocks the beast entirely and starts killing the god hands while at the same time getting his body ripped apart, but he doesn't care. still killing anything or anyone in the way of femto/griffith or just griffith, zodd, god hands, ect.

when he's about to kill griffith; griffith says "Goodbye friend" (since guts is going AGAINST griffith's dream, and fighting for his own dream; for griffith that is a friend, remember??) and on that last second guts breaks away from the beast and he gets stabbed in the heart but at the same time he cuts griffith in half......and guts and griffith die.

THE END

END SPOILERS
how do u think it'll end?

(btw i copy and pasted this from another forum cuz their berserk forum was dead >:( )

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
"Griffith No More!" said:
Well, now we basically have the two most popular choices for the ending equally represented. ;D

Hoo-rah! Now we just need to give the minority choices a voice!

I may make a thread for "Unlikely Endings"

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Griffith's death has been a constant feature of the "end of Berserk" for so long that everyone(even me) has lost sight of a simple fact: the story need not end simply because Griffith dies. Hell, the story's only started to get underway, after Griff became Femto, got reborn as himself, and started gathering his new army to win his kingdom. He could die and the ramifications still affect the story 'til the end. Here's another beef for the list-with extra cheese, no less.

-`Guts gets pulled down into the Vortex, dragging the DS with him. As he draws closer to the Abyss, he reflects back on how the one constant in his life has been the sword. It is the fulcrum of his struggle. With this last thought, he loses consciousness. The DS plunges through the Abyss, piercing Idea, killing it. A torrent of images from Guts' life pour through Idea and backwash into the collective unconscious. Godo and his forge become emblematic in the peoples' minds of a god of all creation, stern yet just. So the humble blacksmith becomes god to all the people. :D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Herald of Yama said:
The DS plunges through the Abyss, piercing Idea, killing it.

Everytime I read people saying something along those lines, I can't help but wonder what the hell they're thinking... Guts killing the Idea of Evil with his sword? What kind of an ending would that be?

Aazealh said:
What kind of an ending would that be?

Ridiculous i suppose... But i too Guts might destroy idea not on his sword... But on his determination...

Posted by: Aazealh Posted on: Today at 03:37:14 AM

What kind of an ending would that be?

I agree in most part, but you would have to admit that would be impressive if a mortal found a way to crash through dimensions with his super Uber power sword and carve his name in the Idea of Evil, yes? ;D

I can just see it now, SK.net in shock.... ;)

- C 8)

Top Bottom