Zodd appeared in USA

puella

Berserk forever
I found an interesting post in the Japanese forum. Click on the picture below.

Rough Translation:

The giant monster with the wings: Batchikatchi.

Summary:

It's called Batchikatchi as it has the big wings similar to those of a bat. The name is inspired from the name "Sasukatchi".

Brian Canfield, the Mt. Rainier in the Cascade mountains, encountered this monster after 9:30 PM, 17 April in 1994.

He was driving home in his truck on the highway but the truck got stuck so suddenly when something wrong happened to it. Then the mysterious monster came up from the sky 9m ahead of his truck.

The creature was a big monster (7m tall) with the wings and it flew away toward the Mt. Rainier after they looking at each other about 2~3 minutes.

Some villagers said they had heard a sharp and strange cry of a monster a few days before this happened.

A strange thing is that the helpless parts of the truck, the engine and head lights or so, started to work after the monster had gone. This is similar to EM effect(some electric parts don't work)which we can see with UFO. So there are some researchers studying the relation with UFO.

A while after, Brian said he saw a dark green chopper used only for the government flew after the monster had flown away . There is some mysterious factory under the government near to the spot. So there are some people who think the monster might be related to the government.

It seems to have something similar to UMA Jersey Devil in New Jersey.
It can also be Alien animal though it's a sheer mystery.

Characteristics:

• 7m tall
  • human proportion/physique
  • all covered with blue and gray hairs
  • big head and wolf face
  • triangled eyes shine yellow
  • white and sharp teeth
  • pointed ears
  • bird legs with sharp claws
  • just approaching it, EM effect comes up

My comment: Believe or not....

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Well I think it's a good thing that the guy who saw it had never read/seen Berserk... or he would be dead right now.. courtesy of a massive heart attack.

A real Zodd?

No way. The guy who "saw" this thing must either have been drunk or out to get some publicity for himself.
Ps.
If there are people here who believe it please don`t crucify me. I am just a through and through atheist who doesn`t believe in ANYTHING supernatural. So please, don`t burn me.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Imagine how much it would suck if it was really real.. and Godhand existed.. we'd be so screwed. AHHHHH!!!!!!

Okay Im done.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Hmmm, since I am from Washington State where it was reported from... I wouldnt doube it if it's in the mountains. That palce sucks between the west and east side of Washington. All cold with wolf and Zodd's around there. :-*

puella

Berserk forever
Another eclipse happened in USA. G.Bush sacrificed something and he was re-elected. That Zodd was on the way to the eclipse.
Then guys, what would Bush sarifice for his presidentship?
You can still see his dog at the White House? or.... :eek:

Skull Knight said:
The God Hand allows morons to become their brethren???  Are they really THAT desperate??
They would have to be REALLY desperate to allow mr. arab-hating,warmongering, oil-loving and nature-hostile bush to become an apostle.

Then again, they don`t usually do what`s best for humanity, so it`s plausible.

By the way, didn`t the bush family recently get a new dog because the old one died? I wonder how it died, maybe with a brand?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Same here. First we get Samara from the U.S. version of The Ring (and I live in Seattle, which is just great), and now we have Zodd living in the Cascades... What's next?

Top Bottom