Not open for further replies.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Title: ささやかな晩餐 - Small supper

04v23.jpg

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Schierke is lining up the kushan children before she shoots them with the machine gun. :p

Anyways, that other person does not look like Sonja. Maybe Diva? Seriously doubt it. Its just that the other figure talking to Schierke looks too slouched and old.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I'm positive that is Sonja, the hump that you may see is simply shadowy distortion of her hair. ;)
Plus her hair is the same, and clothes are the same. ;D

Is does like like a line-up for a fireing squad though, except they aren't lined up very well. :p

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DemonX said:
Schierke is lining up the kushan children before she shoots them with the machine gun. :p

Ha ha ha! I'm laughing my ass off really.

DemonX said:
Anyways, that other person does not look like Sonya. Maybe Diva? Seriously doubt it. Its just that the other figure talking to Schierke looks too slouched and old.

It's Sonja...

DarkBlademaster

Aazealh said:
It's Sonja...

Sorry, I forgot how to spell her name (and what her name is too, thats how unimportant she still seems to me) so I used her as refrence in the ch248 thread. And this is what i got it from, because this is the first post i saw with sonja's name in it.

QUeeN typhonblue said:
Here's my speculation.

Schierke will follow Sonya and Mule with Isidro because she has her suspicions... not of Sonya but of the falcon Sonya talks about. Guts will trail them, get to the New Hawks encampment, see Griffith. The Kushnans will attack. The town will be engulfed in flame and Guts will have to decide between fighting Griffith or fleeing during the ensuing battle on a ship with Caska to Puck's Homeland. He'll choose to flee. Caska will be cured. She'll decide not to seek vengence on Griffith and Guts will be torn between staying with her and continuing his quest. He'll decide to stay... until something happens to change his mind.

So its all typhonblue's fault :).

P

paradise_lost

Smith said:
Its Sonja and Schierke

Honestly speaking, I'm not very sure the other one is Sonja ... he/she seems much more to be similar to Kaiasuka ...

... uhmmm ...

:eek:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DemonX said:
Sorry, I forgot how to spell her name

I wasn't talking about the spelling, like Olivier said, just pointing out that it is indeed her in the picture.

puella said:
I'd translate the episode title into "Small supper".

Thanks.

paradise_lost said:
Honestly speaking, I'm not very sure the other one is Sonja ... he/she seems much more to be similar to Kaiasuka ...

But I'm sure it's Sonja, and there's no Kaiasuka character in Berserk, anyway ... ;)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
darkbane said:
So I guess Isidro and Schierke are really going to have supper at the hawks base...

Wow. What normally should have been a simple observation literally becomes a mind blowing piece of speculation in the context of this thread. Seriously, good work commenting on something besides how to spell Sonja's name or whether or not it's her or her twin sister Sonya that's in this preview.

I don't know that we'll get dinner with The Hawks, but now that you mention it, the title is a helluva lot more interesting than the preview. Since darkbane already got to make the cool speculation, I'll cover the lighter side of the news and say they'll just end up going back and having dinner with Guts and the party, plus maybe Azan (if we're REALLY lucky). Yeah, I hope not too. =)

Or, a small supper could be what Isidro and Schierke would constitute to the likes of Zodd and Grunbeld? ;D

Griffith

Olivier Hague said:
Seriously, guys... Can't you ban the moron? Please?

If we banned everyone that said something that might not be true, or even a little silly, I'd be banned myself long ago. =)

not sure what to make of this preview for once.

it's everything we already knew i think if that other person does turn out to be sonja, if not then it's telling us somehting new, but we don't actually know what that new thing is.

whether there's something good happening in this chapter, i don't know but i do think that it will be an eye-opner for schierke, or at the lastest the in following chapter. either way, i see trouble ahead for the little witch.

puella

Berserk forever
Guys read this.

From Saiki's 248 translation:

page 19

Mule - Don't think you can eat anything but a soup tonight!

Sonja - Hey miss witch

Isidro - I'll make you lick the ground for supper

Could it be related to this episode title? ;D

Anyway, I think it's also good that we take that word "bansan" implicitly since it can also mean something like a party or something very good/memorable or feast. Of course, "dinner/supper" is its direct, literal and common meaning.

Congrats guys, it usually takes 2-3 pages before a thread is turned into a trainwreck of stupidity, but this time it only took 1 reply! Considering how this scene is a direct continuation of the last frame in the last chapter, it blows my mind anyone would assume that Sonja would ask her question then get suddenly replaced by some mystery character before she could hear Schierke's reply. Joke's on me if you weren't actually serious and this was all a witty satire on how stupid and pointless some speculations are.

I also think the title implies Schierke and Isidro will have a 'small supper' with Mule/Sonja...either at their camp or not. If they do go to the Hawk's camp, maybe the encounter will give Schierke some direction as to what she and Guts are supposed to accomplish, rather than just traveling together.

The way miura has drawn it makes it seem like its not a very happy conversation that is about to take place or has taken place. The shadows and clouds seem ominous and how come all the kids are on Schierke's side? May be the not-so-innocent side of Sonja is finally coming out....

Waiting
cartoon-passion_1821_47407781

Griffith

You guys made Mage angry, you won't like Mage when he's angry. ;D

Anyway, yeah, let's get back on target here. And remember, you can pick more than one answer.

A.) Guts spoils the love-fest with the kids.

B.) They go to a nice little supper somewhere together.

C.) Somewhere is The Hawks nearby camp.

D.) They (Isidro and Schierke) go back and find Guts.

E.) They have dinner together with the party.

F.) Azan joins them.

"Griffith No More!" said:
A.) Guts spoils the love-fest with the kids.
Not Funny..

B.) They go to a nice little supper somewhere together.
C.) Somewhere is The Hawks nearby camp.
D.) They (Isidro and Schierke) go back and find Guts.
E.) They have dinner together with the party.
F.) Azan joins them.

Profound.... I wonder how long it took you to come up with those... This is not a voting ballot so spare us your inane replies unless you have something valuable to add..

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
MaN said:
Not Funny..

Profound.... I wonder how long it took you to come up with those... This is not a voting ballot so spare us your inane replies unless you have something valuable to add..
MaN, that was harsh!

DarkBlademaster

Instead of talking about the two people talking, (shirke and sonja), lets move on to the next (stupid) subject. The kushan kids in that picture. I think Guts and Caska are among them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom