Episode 249

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
roberto999 said:
But it is sure that the 28 January the n. 250 will be issued or  is it just a guess ?
Since it wasn't announced in Friday's YA, we know that It will not be the 14 of Jan, so that pushes it to the next publication January 28, as the very earliest that we may see an episode. So it is only known that it will be no shorter than Jan 28.

Headless Death said:
Since it wasn't announced in Friday's YA, we know that It will not be the 14 of Jan, so that pushes it to the next publication January 28, as the very earliest that we may see an episode. So it is only known that it will be no shorter than Jan 28.

Which also mean it can come out next year right?

Or best... like Bastard 2 years break

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Smith said:
Which also mean it can come out next year right?
Well although it may be lengthy in time, a year as you comment, I don't believe it will take that long.  If it does I'm sure many people would go with withdrawal. :eek:
I personally hope it is the 28th, it would give me time for my trip, and a couple weeks of school. ;D

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Headless Death said:

puella said:
It's not sure. :'(
Thank you. But did they tell something more about the reasons of this, aside :
Aazealh said:
As a matter of fact, Miura's got a bad health at the moment, he's been too concerned about Berserk these days, from what Young Animal announced.
that are the same things that I would say if I would skip a day at work...so I am a little suspicious that they could be hiding something

Olivier_Hague said:
It's not that short.
Don't expect the next episode until January 14th. Possibly later.

When i look at this, I almost cried

Smith said:
Oh dear oh dear.... The next time Olivier Hauge will be saying...

"Dont expect any chapter at all..."

:p

Look like we are close to "Dont expect any information at all..."

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
In case some people still wonder, episode 250 has been confirmed to be released in the next issue of Young Animal, on January 28th. The first page will be in color, something that hasn't happened for quite some time. There will also be a special appendix to get a Berserk figure.

Apart from that, a new chapter will be beginning, Falconia has ended (not confirmed).

Aazealh said:
In case some people still wonder, episode 250 has been confirmed to be released in the next issue of Young Animal, on January 28th. The first page will be in color, something that hasn't happened for quite some time. There will also be a special appendix to get a Berserk figure.

Apart from that, a new chapter will be beginning, Falconia has ended.

Very good news
1000 "thanks" Aaz

D

darkbane

Aazealh said:

Yahoo! ;D ;D ;D

Smith said:
thanks alot Aaz... btw i didnt expect the chapter to end that fast

The last episode had a very conclusive feel to it though.

Aazealh said:
In case some people still wonder, episode 250 has been confirmed to be released in the next issue of Young Animal, on January 28th.

Thank God, I've been having Berserk withdrawal symptoms lately. ;)

Great, new things just around the corner (Elfhelm hopefully.)

darkbane said:
The last episode had a very conclusive feel to it though.

Agreed, good closure for a new beginning.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Aazealh said:

Yessss!! And finally, a color Berserk page will make enduring the weeks of YA "classics" like Futari Ecchi and Airmaster worth it!  Maybe. Thanks for the info, Aaz.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
i didnt expect the chapter to end that fast

Well neither did I, Smith, but several reliable sources have been saying so ("a new chapter", so the end of Falconia, logically), quoting the recently released Young Animal. They seem pretty confirmative about it, too.

It's not set in stone however (we'll find about it soon enough anyway).

Finally i could feel the excitment drawing in as day of release is coming close... I feel that i am back again as now we can discuss and share the joy of the latest episode about Berserk  :)

D

darkbane

akikaze said:
It sounded like a religious speech, I couldn't retain myself from saying it...

But we are the blind white sheep, and Berserk is our guide to salvation and rebirth. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom