MGS3: SE

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
Re: mgs3se

I was playing the game today just screwing around, and I found out something interesting. If you take damage (gun shots, broken bones) and go into the cure menu and press R1 you can actually see the damage in the X-Rays. I can't believe that I didn't notice that on my first run through.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

there's plenty of little "tricks" and surprises in this game. For some odd reason I saved the game after I deffeated "The Fear" and through out the entire game, It shows Big Boss with 9 arrows all over his body, but no cure is required. Weird ???

Awesome ending

Kakkoii_Guts said:
I was playing the game today just screwing around, and I found out something interesting.  If you take damage (gun shots, broken bones) and go into the cure menu and press R1 you can actually see the damage in the X-Rays.  I can't believe that I didn't notice that on my first run through.

There Are Alot of tricks in this game. Spin Around The snake modle by pressing start, and then R1. then go back to the game and watch him throw up. (good when you are inprisoned) anyway i found out

*Spoiler!!!! WARING!!!*
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------

Ocelot is working for the US. He screwed over...

1. Volgin
2. Spetsnaz
3. GRU
4. Kruschev
5. Breshnev
He IS the Boss' son, it says so in a radio convo

I will go over to FYE and pick it up then.

PS
Avoid Metal Gear Acid like the plague.  It is a friggin card game.  Aaaaaahhhhh!

PS PS
Eeek Naruto avatar! Kill it quickly! Eeek!

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ

The game is certainly worth fifty dollars.

I got the Infinity Face Paint yesterday, so now the real game begins. ;)

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ

It is a face paint that gives you infinite ammo.

There is a really easy way to get it. All you have to do is capture a Tsuchinoko, and keep it the entire game. You'll be awarded with the infinity face paint. To do this all you need are a few mousetraps and some patients. After beating the Fear place a couple mousetraps here http://img63.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img63&image=location2je.png . It may take a few tries, but keep at it. Once you get the Tsuchinoko call the para medic. They will tell you to bring it back immediately. Don't eat him. ;)

After all of your food and equipment are taken from you, meet with Eva at the waterfall. She will give you your stuff back. Exit the waterfall and the Tsuchinoko will be wiggling on the ground. TRANQ him. DO NOT KILL HIM! Now all you have to do is keep it until you beat it and you will receive the Tsuchinoko rating and the Infinity Face Paint.

i think its a rat because
Kakkoii_Guts said:
It is a face paint that gives you infinite ammo.

. To do this all you need are a few mousetraps and some patients. After beating the Fear place a couple mousetraps here http://img63.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img63&image=location2je.png . It may take a few tries, but keep at it. Once you get the Tsuchinoko call the para medic. They will tell you to bring it back immediately. Don't eat him. ;)

or can the mouse trap get more then just mouse.
Kakkoii_Guts said:
After all of your food and equipment are taken from you, meet with Eva at the waterfall. She will give you your stuff back. Exit the waterfall and the Tsuchinoko will be wiggling on the ground. TRANQ him. DO NOT KILL HIM! Now all you have to do is keep it until you beat it and you will receive the Tsuchinoko rating and the Infinity Face Paint.
so based on the rank you get, you unlock sectects.
Alucard said:
PS
Avoid Metal Gear Acid like the plague. It is a friggin card game. Aaaaaahhhhh!
Its
Its Turned_Based Stragy, with cards you equip, And Is A little Like Fire elblem with the hold counterattack thing
Alucard said:
PS PS
Eeek Naruto avatar! Kill it quickly! Eeek!

whats wrong with Naruto?

Its Turned_Based Stragy, with cards you equip, And Is A little Like Fire elblem with the hold counterattack thing

Way too megaman EXE for me... Plus the fun of MGS is stealth. People who love the stealth aspect aren't likely to like card based combat and movement. Unless their Kojima whores ;) Unfortunatly for his wallet I am not.

whats wrong with Naruto?

It's kinda Dragon Ball with ninjas... I read the Naruto manga and loved DBZ so I know what I am taking about. I now really dislike both. I just didn't expect a Naruto fan here. Life supprises you sometimes.

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ

The Tsuchinoko is a really fat snake.

Here is a picture of the little bastard in the survival view:
http://img63.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img63&image=snakething2xh.png

naruto, one piece, berserk, get backers, kenshin - i cant say i like one more than the other... all i can say is they are my favorites given their genres... ninjas, priates, horror fantasy action medival, powers, samurais

i dont like tech anime though.... cant think of one

the patriot gun(no reload automatic) was the shit... i ran through the game with my tux on and blasting the whole way... that was fun... i beat it in 4 hours and got shark as my codename at the end cause i didnt let even one bastard live, NOT ONE!!!! MWAH HA HA HA HAAAA!

by the way there are 3(or 4) possible outcomes for the last ocelot fight... 1. pick the right gun  2. pick the wrong gun  3. pick the right gun, dont shoot him (4. pick the wrong gun dont shoot him)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

Psymont 2.0 said:
the patriot gun(no reload automatic) was the shit... i ran through the game with my tux on and blasting the whole way... that was fun... i beat it in 4 hours and got shark as my codename at the end cause i didnt let even one bastard live, NOT ONE!!!! MWAH HA HA HA HAAAA!

That must make the Sorrow boss fight a bitch. :-\

once i got there i decided to just kill myself rather than walk through the whole thing... you dont have to make it to the end... i just threw grenades at my feet

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

Psymont 2.0 said:
once i got there i decided to just kill myself rather than walk through the whole thing... you dont have to make it to the end... i just threw grenades at my feet
why so messy?... just drown yourself next time

Top Bottom