My own speculations ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
Edit: I decided to change the song and mess around with the lyrics for Skullknight.net and you P!

It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
the regular crowd logs on in
There's a strange man typing to me
Makin' love to his ideas and hand
He say, Son can you listen to my theory
I'm not really sure how it goes
But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete
When I wore a little boy's clothes
Da da da de de da
da da de de da da da
Sing us a theory, you're the speculation man
sing us an idea tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a crazy idea
And you've got us feelin' alright
Now P at the bar is a friend of mine
He gets me some theories for free
And he's quite a joke or glad to light up your smoke
But there's no place that he'd rather be
He says Q, I believe this is killing me
As the smile ran away from his face
Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star
If I could get out of this place
Sing us a theory, you're the speculation man
sing us an idea tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a crazy idea
And you've got us feelin' alright

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DemonX said:
Didn't Oliver already link us to your blog in the current chapter's section?

Olivier linked up his blog in the "He's back" thread, in this section. And PL has his blog linked in his profile anyway.

I have no idea whatsoever if Zodd is Guts father or not, and I am defintely not going to speculate, because I don`t want to start a riot. As to Skull Knight, I definitely believe he is Gaiseric. In volume 26 Slann calls him majesty, and that sounds pretty much like proof to me. Also, some people speculate that Guts is going to use his behelit, but I doubt that for two reasons. One: Kentaro Miura has supposedly said that he wants Guts to remain human(if you could call him human nowadays) and two: the berserker armour he is currently using drains some of his humanity every time he fights. Skull Knight has also used the armour in the past, and I believe that it is at least one of the reasons he looks so "lively" these days. My proof is that when Zodd first saw Guts in the armour he asked Skull Knight if he wanted Guts to follow the same path to hell as him. So, if Guts does indeed lose his humanity he will not become an apostle, he will become like Skull Knight!

P

paradise_lost

I have a good teacher, and "its" name is Mr. Olivier Hagué ...

;)

Now, being serious ... nothing more to say except what I just wrote in my blog ... that person from Portugal was really bad educated, and it's strange, 'cause usually that kind of people comes from Olivier Town ...

::)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Why can't you two get along with one another?
Can't you call a truce?
Maybe have a Treaty?

Anyway, PL, I'm sure that the person from portugal was only trying to be helpful. If they would have realized you would act irrationally,  they most likely would not have bothered.  I say "Irrational" since they tried to help and you insulted them.

P

paradise_lost

Headless Death said:
Can't you call a truce?
Maybe have a Treaty?

Anyway, PL, I'm sure that the person from portugal was only trying to be helpful. If they would have realized you would act irrationally,  they most likely would not have bothered.  I say "Irrational" since they tried to help and you insulted them.

Well, maybe u'r right, but in my modest opinion u'r totally wrong ... and the reason why it's clearly expressed in my blog ... of course, it's possible that person from Portugal wanted only to be gentle, but it's really really not so easy dear ... I can talk in this way for the reason why it was not the first time she was been so bad educated in that or other ways ... but for me there's no problem ... I'm in peace ...

;)

Headless Death said:
Because he's a worthless piece of shit?

paradise_lost said:
it was not the first time she was been so bad educated in that or other ways ...
[quote author=the worthless piece of shit]It's my first bad "virtual meeting" here in Blogger.[/quote]

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Wow, Hague flaming?  Real flames, not just the "your argument? DEAD, (cites evidence)" type of flames?  I thought I'd never see the day. 

Either The Hague is falling from his pedestal and now roams the halls with us mere mortals, or the worthless piece of shit deserves 1000x more then what the great Hague is dishing out... 

...probably the latter.

M

medievald00d

anyone wanna tell me the story behind this guy?

I just know everyone seems to hate his guts and he seems to be an outright idiot...

Does anyone wanna give me the backstory though?

nir085

Horse and Armor
pheonixfenix said:
anyone wanna tell me the story behind this guy?

Does anyone wanna give me the backstory though?

(Board membership time doesn't really matter much anyways, in my opinion, if you've read as many threads as others...so stop feeling arrogant about being registered for a longer period of time, people.)

I apologize very apologetically in advance if I beat someone to this response or if y'all* felt I didn't have the right to delve into this openly; I know how some of y'all* can be.

I just know everyone seems to hate his guts and he seems to be an outright idiot...
Other people that should be persistently ridiculed with no mercy include those parasites who just AIM around quoting the most meaningless two words of someone's post before stacking pages upon pages of useless, perhaps even deplorably disgusting, "information" on top of each other.

*Post and "you'll" edited (I typed a lot and meant to say "you all", so y'know...)

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
Because he's a worthless piece of shit?

... well, I respect your opinion ... your strange, strange opinion ...  ::)

And of course, here in Blogger, as I said, it was my first bad meeting ... in Blogger, not in Skullknight.net ... this is not a blog, kid!

Majin Tenshi said:
Wow, Hague flaming?  Real flames, not just the "your argument? DEAD, (cites evidence)" type of flames?  I thought I'd never see the day. 

Either The Hague is falling from his pedestal and now roams the halls with us mere mortals, or the worthless piece of shit deserves 1000x more then what the great Hague is dishing out... 

...probably the latter. 

Majin, Olivier is nothing bad ... he sometimes likes to be funny and strange against me, but at other end, he is not that bad guy ... isn't true Olivier?

;)

nir085 said:
Blah blah blah

Well, what to say more in this way ... more to say, indeed. But I don't want. My description is in some parts something good, and in other parts something less good ... but I'll correct in the next future, don't worry guys !
The only thing I wanna say here is that I never was been involved in italian BERSERK forums ... it's not my style. I was here since a lot of time, and I always loved this forum, not for the reason why it's the best forum of BERSERK, but for the reason why I have here a lot of "virtual friends" ... so that, this is the real reason why I decided to come back here.

And ... see u to the next step!

8)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
You guys please don't interfere, it's an argument between Olivier and PL, and you obviously don't understand it, nor know enough about it.

nir085 said:
Bah; the poor italians on this board get way more B.S. from everyone than they deserve.

You don't know what you're talking about, so you'd better just stop posting about it.

Xechnao isn't "Italian" btw, he just lives there for now. He tries to keep his origin secret for some reason, but my take on it is Greek for now ;).

nir085 said:
I apologize very apologetically in advance if I beat someone to this response or if you'll felt I didn't have the right to delve into this openly; I know how some of you'll can be ;).

I sure don't feel like bashing anybody on his English after reading that; feel free to apologetically apologize again.

nir085 said:
His style's just unique, in a cool way too.

Yeah, how about you stop trying to sound cool?

And PL, you please stop double-posting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom