World of Warcraft anybody is going to play this?

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
ELEKTROFUNK said:
If you need help doing VC or Stockades lemme know :) you can get all the loot heh
I've actually done both VC and Stockades, I've been repeatedly doing VC in hopes of getting a cruel barb though, because my weapons now are downright terrible.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
Hord owns u guys are all alliance scum aahha. Ive tried alliance and i hate it. Hord instances are so much more fun

E

ELEKTROFUNK

I can kill pretty much any horde around my same lvl unless they have epic stuff heh. What profesions did u choose? I am a goblin engineer and an artisann miner

Forgotten (lvl 55 Orc Hunter) on the Bloodscalp Server. Anybody else LOVE the honor system? I can't wait for battlegrounds to come out. I went on the test server and it's awesome.

i am buying it today out of total - stuck at home because of "open house" - boredom...

but will it run on a 64mb video card with only 300 or so ram and an amd?

I started out playing it on 256 and the lag was horrid....but then I don't have a good gfx card. I picked up another 256 stick and now it's running good enough for me to be in a 40 man raid on stormwind.

When you start playing go into video option and turn all the texture crap to low and you should be fine.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
level 60, Danek... Dragonblight... Office of the Pants Party guild...

Just FYI... Warrior+Charge+shieldwall+Goblin Sapper Charge= Lots of dead horde in BG

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
I played this for 5 months. And in that time, i got my super armor for my job (paladin) took it to max level, leveled 4 crafts to max, and took 3 other jobs to 40 , 2 on hoard and 1 more on alliance. And I wasn't really playing super hardcore. On weekends i would do 4-6 hours on sat and sunday if i had nothing to do. And during the week i would do between 2-4 hours.

This game is just too god damn easy. You want a real MMORPG, go to FF11. You want a game you can power through and be max level in play World of Warcraft.

Thats just my personal opinion.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Meh.. FF11 is to much of a grind... dont like the fact that YOU HAVE to group up to get any decent exp. Bleh, but to each their own I suppose. :SK:

Meathook

Then your going to hate warcraft at the end. Once you hit 60, its time for 40 man raids! Thats about all you can do when you hit 60. I had a room mate who quit his job and went on unemployment to do this. So my opinion is a bit biased. Its been 4 months and i don't think he bathed. Thats about when i moved out.

I kid you not.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Meathook said:
Once you hit 60, its time for 40 man raids! Thats about all you can do when you hit 60.

Typical MMORPG stuff in other words. It's not like WoW brought anything new in this regard.

Meathook said:
I had a room mate who quit his job and went on unemployment to do this. So my opinion is a bit biased. Its been 4 months and i don't think he bathed.

Haha, typical indeed. Civilization 4 came out recently too, I also expect a bunch of people to end their social lives foverer to dedicate themselves to playing it.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Meathook said:
Then your going to hate warcraft at the end. Once you hit 60, its time for 40 man raids! Thats about all you can do when you hit 60. I had a room mate who quit his job and went on unemployment to do this. So my opinion is a bit biased. Its been 4 months and i don't think he bathed. Thats about when i moved out.

I kid you not.

*cough* *cough* Look at my sig :void:

Meathook

so you don't mind grinding away at level 60 doing 40 man raids that you have to have a huge party for? But if its 6 people, thats too slow?

Or are you like me and just hit 60 and sat around and helped guild?

Top Bottom