World of Warcraft anybody is going to play this?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
With FF11 it was a grind once you hit the Dunes... and from there you had to level from 10 to 75 in a group... where as WoW you can solo 1-60 Big difference. You have a choice... unlike FF where it is mandatory to group.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Square Enix likes to make it hard for socially disfunctional people. Socialize or you can't power level!

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
With FF11 it was a grind once you hit the Dunes... and from there you had to level from 10 to 75 in a group... where as WoW you can solo 1-60 Big difference. You have a choice... unlike FF where it is mandatory to group.

I just started after i quit and went to WoW and then went back to FF11.  I know I took the 4 of 6 base jobs to 20 before I went and partied.  Soloed up on vomp hill to 14 for cash and drops.  Then headed out to konchat highlands to finish it up their.  Later , moved out to valk dunes to get to 20.  Took alot more time, but I also got to level 4 jobs to 20 and built up 1 million gil before I had to go and look at a party.  Also now with the new NPC system its a lot easier to go out and kill by yourself.  As my warrior I got stuck on Qufim island for a while and didn't have my keys to head to Kazham so I soloed my self to 28 before my link shell got togeather to head out and finish rank 3.

Tonight i just got my samurai Artifact 3 (legs) and egged some peeps on the streets.  Woot Woot me!!  Sorry to go of on a tanget their

SaiyajinNoOuji

Aazealh said:
Well, looks like you don't have much of a choice now that you're high level, you can't raid alone. :chomp:
True and thats fine since its end game.. its all good... I have my band of fellow pants Party members... all of just me... :judo: My guild is dead since they all moved over to the horde... bastards!

Meathook

For me and this is just personal opinion. But my first MMORPG was FF11. I was weened on that. So i always expected all MMORPGS to be stupid hard. And for me i just found that WoW was too easy to plow though. And once you know where your going and what your doing you can power level jobs like a mofo. A buddy of mine who just started collage, took a dwarvern priest to 56 in 10 days.

I know thats fast and not the norm. But for me, I'm gonna stick with ff11. But i will say shaman, warrior and paladin were tons of fun to play, thats for sure. I just lost interest too fast.

SaiyajinNoOuji

True, the learning curve in WoW is very easy compared to most RPG's but even so there are a lot of things to keep people busy... If they were to fine tune some things such as crafting and more smaller group orientated raids/instances/BG's, then the game would just be that much better.

As it is now, the crafting is pretty shitty... insane amount of items to craft a subpar item compared to normal dungeon drops.

Meathook

True, true. One craft i really enjoyed. I did smithing on my paladin and found the problem you just descirbed. But on my warrior and shaman i did engineering and that was a blast, pardon the really lame pun.

Theirs just something about doing like 230 dmg at level like 10. Made pvp fun lol. And i must say god this thread is moving fast.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Indeed it is... anyways though, I know they haven't revealed everything that is going to be part of the expansion but level 70 elite fly mounts sounds awesome! I hope its realeased by Christmas time but its not looking good.

Meathook

If they bring out the orcish blade master i might go back to it. Thats really the only thing thats gonna bring me back.

www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade
We have blood elves and a yet unrevealed alliance race. We have outland and flying mounts. We have a new profession, socketed items and level cap raised to 70. We have Medihvs tower and the caverns of time. And much, much more.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Khorne said:
www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade
We have blood elves and a yet unrevealed alliance race. We have outland and flying mounts. We have a new profession, socketed items and level cap raised to 70. We have Medihvs tower and the caverns of time. And much, much more.
SO yea... I take it you didnt read my original post to revive this thread?

SaiyajinNoOuji

Khorne said:
Damn, my eyesight must be getting even worse(almost as near-sighted as a rhino)
^^ Its all good, regardless it looks like this wont be coming out till June 2nd of 2006 :judo: Thats a little too long for my tastes...

I wouldn't play WoW if someone paid me.. well unless its above 40$ an hour for the rest of my life.. that would acceptable. but not my point
I lost interest in the series after warcraft 3 came out.. with its pink and neon based colors that made me think the designers from math blaster or some other game, designed for 8 year olds, had a helping hand in making the different species in War 3. :puck:

made me sad seeing something as good as warcraft 2 going from bloody and funny to childish and bloody.
as for WoW .. just not good enough quality for me.. not after seeing Elderscrolls Oblivion :isidro: now that game is boner-inducing maybe even orgasmic :guts:

Top Bottom