World of Warcraft anybody is going to play this?

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
my only complaint so far about W.O.W. is that its down so far constantly and i am unable to play. There working hard to fix it and it should be fixed shortly. Yes my friends an experience of a lifetime. Even though its fake and really not worth ones time to sit around by the computer and waste away to fat blobs of mcdonalds. We must break away!

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
NeoBerserker said:
Yeah i heard people (ive seen the bids too ) sold their accounts for hundreds of dollars. I don't hate the poeple who sold it as much as the people who bought it though.

So i guess i'll stay away from Diablo II than, what about warcraft though, is that worth it?

It depends if you like stratagy games, like Starcraft. Fortunitly not as many people try to hack in games like Warcraft III, but Im sure there will be many hacking issues the first 4 months of WoW.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Malf said:
my only complaint so far about W.O.W. is that its down so far constantly and i am unable to play. There working hard to fix it and it should be fixed shortly. Yes my friends an experience of a lifetime. Even though its fake and really not worth ones time to sit around by the computer and waste away to fat blobs of mcdonalds. We must break away!

almost every mmorpg always experiences lots of issues at first(witht he exeption of City of Heroes that game had a great start)

Which server are you playing at Malf and which side?

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
im in server skullcrusher as an orc but this server is so damn overcrouded i constantly have to wait to get in it. i may want to switch.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Not really paladins rule :) and when I play I just do the quests that give good xp and grind xp :p

i used to be big into diablo ii,

but now i play sacred, it has good graphics, its rather new online and they are adding stuff to it,

server problems every once and a while, but its newer,

and best of all its free! ;D

- c

Malf said:
level 19 is too high u play to much im a level 12.
Hah, my brother is addicted to this game. He's lvl almost lvl 30 now. There is one advantage to this though. I can steal money/items from him. ;D

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
My old video card had a few problems, so I guess as soon as I get a new one I'll be on.

Anyone on the PVP servers?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Khorne said:
My mother would ban me from my computer if I started playing 5 hours a day straight....

More parents need to make their kids stop after an hour. Then tell them to run around in the yard. Play with those toys they bought them over the years, play fetch with the dog. Anything that will get them away from the computer.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
More parents need to make their kids stop after an hour. Then tell them to run around in the yard. Play with those toys they bought them over the years, play fetch with the dog. Anything that will get them away from the computer.
Why do I see you most of all on this site there Mr. Bob? ;D

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Wah wah wah said:
Cool, I have a level 23 Troll Hunter on Burning Blade.

Kill Malf a couple of times in my behalf will ya.

I am a lvl 37 Paladin in Arthas PVP srvr :D

DemonX said:
but Im sure there will be many hacking issues the first 4 months of WoW.
I have heard that over 300 people have had their accounts terminated because of said people hacking and cheating(what kind of IDIOTS would want to cheat in an internet game?the whole POINT is that it is more challenging with intelligent foes! But some morons don`t realize that, I guess)

Top Bottom