World of Warcraft anybody is going to play this?

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
hey wha wha whats ur name im Malf of course level 22 orc warrior. give me a wisper. I agree with vhb. Kids run along and get some exercise our era is so jaded from the world. Kids should be climbing mountians and swimming in brooks and catching frogs. Instead the average kid sits on his ass all day and gets served mcdonalds from there suberbian mothers! If u are a level 30 or above at this time in wow then u have no real life.

You know you love it
wow1.jpg

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
redria said:
You know you love it
http://s05.imagehost.org/0395/wow1.jpg

Oh god.

Can anyone tell me how much is the monthly? I'm thinking of getting it; also, how many different characters are in the game, and is it easier to level then ff11?

E

ELEKTROFUNK

DemonX said:
Oh god.

Can anyone tell me how much is the monthly? I'm thinking of getting it; also, how many different characters are in the game, and is it easier to level then ff11?
15 a month, and yes its much more easier to lvl than FF11 plus there is no exp debt if you die, only a quick run to your corpse.

By the way I am a lvl 39 Human paladin now :D

Malf

The game has much more of a point then ff11 and much more to do and many more classes. Buy for 6 months and its like 13 not 15 or u can get charge cards. Damn a level 40 im like half that havent had the time to play/

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Khorne said:
The game has been released for about two weeks and some guys are already level 39-40!?
Man, you people play to much. :-\

There are already lvl 60s since like last week in all of the servers, lvling here is much more easier, there is no xp debt problems and you can do a bunch of quests at the same time. So lvling is rather easy :) I just do as many quests I can at the same time and always log off in an inn :p.

Malf said:
If u are a level 30 or above at this time in wow then u have no real life.

Not really I took my gf to see the nutcracker this weekend and another ballet recital we practicly hanged out the whole weekend, Tomorow I will be taking my final test to be MCSA certified :) and on Wednesday I am going to a Korn Concert . It is just a matter of using the time you play wisely. I also don't tend to farm for items nor waste time running around aimlesly plus I haven't done any raids yet (since pvp is useless at the moment lvling item wise at the moment), even tho I have had to kill plenty of horde because they were on the way while I was doing quests.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!!!! ;D

I got this game like 2 weeks, on the Dragonblight server for those who are on there... in game name is Danek(Allience Human Warrior) and I am part of the "Swords for Hire" guild.

Hit me up!

E

ELEKTROFUNK

ouch5.jpg

I play in Arthas ^_^ if anybody is in arthas and needs help with instances lemme know.

Malf

i now have 3 level 22 charcters and am stiking with tthe one in skullcrusher. Im sik of having to change. Can u belevie they suspended me from playing because i made a racist joke. ahah i find it funny cause my ban was only 3 hours and not 3 days

I've started to play as well...

If anyone wants to play or hang out on the game, you can find me on Silverhand. I may create a character or two to hang out with you guys. :)

Artemisia, lvl 18 Night Elf Hunter
Windeline, lvl 13 Night Elf Priest

Winde, go alliance!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
lady winde said:
I've started to play as well...

If anyone wants to play or hang out on the game, you can find me on Silverhand. I may create a character or two to hang out with you guys. :)

Artemisia, lvl 18 Night Elf Hunter
Windeline, lvl 13 Night Elf Priest

Winde, go alliance!
Always welcome to come to Dragonblight! =) We could use more priests in our guild!

Malf said:
Can u belevie they suspended me from playing because i made a racist joke. ahah i find it funny cause my ban was only 3 hours and not 3 days
Didn`t you read their policies? They say they have absolutely NO tolerance for any racist jokes whatsoever.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Just picked up level 26. YAY! Just wanted to let you know that I hate those god damn undead in Duskwood  >:(
Especially that elite who runs around Raven Hill cemetary, I find myself killing rotted one's and all that, then some big idiot comes charging over and goes apeshit on me from behind.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

everyone could make a char in a server and "rest lvl it" once a week . thats how i plan on lvling my lvl 55 paladin in arthas heh

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
ELEKTROFUNK said:
everyone could make a char in a server and "rest lvl it" once a week . thats how i plan on lvling my lvl 55 paladin in arthas heh
Well, I have a 25 rogue on Arthas, thinking about making a hunter though.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

If you need help doing VC or Stockades lemme know :) you can get all the loot heh

Top Bottom