Join the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well I was cruisin with my G-dogs on teh Maztorz of allz plazez, when I recived a PM on the stupidity of DigitalPanic. I read them, and was like WHATZ THE FUCKZ!

1.bmp

So, finally tired of the Nooblarz, I decided to register an account to give them a piece of my mind. Then the problems started.

"That email account is already in use"

What the fuck? I just made this yahoo account yeasterday. So I was forced to make a new one and register under that one.

"The account name "DemonX" is already in use."

2.bmp

HOW DARE THEY TAKE MY NAME!

So I register under the name AngelX (those fucking basterds...) only to find the stupidest posts alive today. Jesus christ.

http://forum.digitalpanic.net/viewtopic.php?t=4403
http://forum.digitalpanic.net/viewtopic.php?t=4419
http://forum.digitalpanic.net/viewtopic.php?t=4446

Some some posts that were especially stupid. Reading them gave me a headache. This is where my proposal comes in... Join the fight! Join me and flame those basterds straight to hell! GAFUARB!!!!!

P.S.: No malf, you cant come.

Malf said:
Get this game for an experience of a lifetime

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Ohhh what the hell, I will join the stupid little ramblings, just because its saturday and I am waiting for something to happen at 9.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
By the looks of it, this DemonX just created his acount Today. Check the user info.
Therefore I'm guessing that this other DemonX is you, just inaccessable, for maybe it is not activated.  If it really bothers you, you could contact the forum admin. for help.
Also it looks as though the usernames at that site are Case sensitive, so maybe if you do not wish to bother You could be demonX. ;D

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
http://forum.digitalpanic.net/viewtopic.php?t=4498

Great! Look what you started DemonX. Now go to your room!  >:(

Edit: I really don't see why this even matters? Oh yeah, because it doesn't.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oh funny replies there... I'm not making an account though, lazy.

Orochimaru said:
FYI the berserk scans post on Skullknight.net are from winry

Do you mean WinNY? If so, I doubt you to use it, seeing how you don't even know the correct name ::).

Orochimaru said:
As for translations i get them from Saiki not Skullknight.net.

But Saiki posts them here, and you come here groveling to get them ::).

Now, I just checked quickly, and it's funny how there's like 20 URLs at DP.net with my name in them, and no credit whatsoever, explanation? Same goes for posts by "some people, on some other site". Not a huge deal, but props are always appreciated.

I'd like all you DP.net lurkers to answer this here please. As for that guy named "ryuji" on your site Orochimaru, he's not just apparently copying/pasting stuff from here, but insulting us too! I think a ban is required ;).

ryuji said:
Aazealh,if your reading this we are currently sending you a new member to your forum under the name of forsaken nomad,i'm sure you will enjoy having him in your roster of 13 year old obese otakus that populate your forum.

You mean people like Saiki (the guy that translates Berserk here, I shouldn't need to precise), and Orochimaru, who's a member here as well? ::) Way to go, no-balls-lurker. Could do better that these lame insults, too (ex-thehawks.org member, eh? No need to say more).

skullknight, hawks, all little peasants compared to EG

Oh well, I think I understand now, you guys are thehawks.org rivals after all ;D, I won't comment on the irony of that line, but it gave me a weird laugh I admit.

To all EG (not the 20-posts trash) members, you're welcome if you feel like educating yourselves about Berserk here (the sole purpose of this site), don't be afraid.

On a side note, I think DemonX was reacting more to the blatant Berserk ignorance there than to his name being "stolen" (humor anybody?). No need to insult everybody without reason though, he was a bit rude to begin with.

Since Orochimaru seemingly locked the thread there, I guess the "incident" (codename: waste of time) is over. There's some sad people at DP.net anyway (morons are everywhere I guess); I think you could use a stricter moderation Oro, that kind of users only bring your board lower (see, we've got a section where BS is tolerated here, and the rest is clean).

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Idiotcy.

Never had gone there before today, or even really knew what it was; I wish I had just kept it that way. Seriously, I think anyone here should steer clear of it (some dumbass board jihad that is). I mean, the whole Hawks thing is funny in a "rival highschool football teams" sort of way, but we've got enough stupid people here without adding that board's scum to the mix. EG has been nothing but nice to us.

And it sure doesn't make us look good to even validate that shit with some half-assed, purposless war of words; where's the threat? What would we be fighting for exactly? #1 Berserk fanboys title? Don't need to. Anyone familiar with the online Berserk community *nerd shudder* already knows the status and history of this place, and you're not going to win over the babbling idiots anyway so no use letting them outstupid you. It's just going to make us look like retards to the good people over there, while boosting the egos of the usual net trolls that populate every board. Let's just be the better people we are, live and let live, and have our high-minded debate of Berserk, safe in our superiority, alright? =)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Great way to contradict yourself Mr. Skull-Lord-who-had-his-own-flame-war-against-the-hawks-many-months-ago  ::)

(I dont mean this in an offensive way)

Anyways, I have allready confirmed that I do not represent Skullknight. I represent all that is sane in this world.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
http://forum.digitalpanic.net/viewtopic.php?t=4498

Great! Look what you started DemonX. Now go to your room!  >:(

Edit: I really don't see why this even matters? Oh yeah, because it doesn't.

THEY CALL US FAGS!!! :eek: (Morgoth-N, that was the joke) well,they seem to know hardly anything about berserk, i mean i only seem 5 smart members.i dont see why this fight should go on any longger, just leave the Noobz alone (wait i am a noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom