Happy Thanksgiving! Again.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I'd like to wish everyone that celebrates this holiday [this excludes the Europeans because they have nothing to be grateful for, minor exceptions, Olivier and Aazealh because their French and the French get all teh women and Luxembourg]. I'd also like to remind everyone of Walter's Thanksgiving miracle. So please don't eat turkey till you need to be rushed to the emergency room and get your stomach pumped. ;D

- Vampire Hunter Bob

p.s. I guess if you want list something your grateful for. I have two feet so that's mine.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I'd also like to remind everyone of Walter's Thanksgiving miracle. So please don't eat turkey till you need to be rushed to the emergency room and get your stomach pumped. ;D

That's what I was actually thinking of just before reading that thread ;D.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Dont choke on the turkey :p :D

Thanksgiving.bmp

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Ok West coast lets send those farm boys packing.
Not all are farm boys, remember some are serial killers. ;D
I mean Buffalo Bill(Silence of the Lambs), Norman Bates(Psycho), and Leatherface(Texas Chainsaw Massacre) where all based upon Ed Gein.  Who was a Wisconsin serial killer despite the Latter of the titles.
One of the few things I know of my state. :D

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Headless Death said:
Not all are farm boys, remember some are serial killers. ;D
I mean Buffalo Bill(Silence of the Lambs), Norman Bates(Psycho), and Leatherface(Texas Chainsaw Massacre) where all based upon Ed Gein.  Who was a Wisconsin serial killer despite the Latter of the titles.
One of the few things I know of my state. :D
Wisconsin eh?... I might nove to Madison next year... ;)

Top Bottom