Griffith-chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Griffith at first, but after the eclipse, my feelings changed, to put it politely. I would really like to see guts rip him to pieces.This is not a discussion about what you like/not like about Griffith, I simply want to ask if any of you would feel a LOT of satisfaction with the sight of Griffith being sliced apart by the dragonslayer in slow motion, or if it is just me.(if any Griffith fan is reading this, please don`t flame me, I`m just asking a question.)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Reading only the topic, I thought you were going to show pics of a modded bike 8), but instead I only find this question.
I feel that griffith should die for what wrongs he has commited, but the matter in which he dies does not worry me.

he used guts and caska as tools. all he wanted was power. he even used charlotte, just to be king. griffith, was always like that. Griffith Get Sliced In slow motion?? I Dont know How there going to put a slow motion death in a manga, and really,i woundn't want die so soon.

Hm? I Guess That Could Happen. Guts swings The Dragon slayer down, It shows it in about 7diffent angles, then see griffith/femto eyes. but that cant fit in one page,so the reading has to turn the page, thinking "great guts is going to kill'em" and as the reader turns the page he see's a lovely big 2 page art (like it takes up page 271-272) of Zodd blocking guts attack. I think Miura (Kentarou Miura the maker of berserk,if you didnt know) will do something like that.

Yes, he would propably do something like that.(another person exept griffith that I would like guts to kill is Zodd. Imagine his face as he sees the dragonslayer descending toward him as he realizes that guts has become better than him,ho, ho, ho)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I don't beleive Zodd should die in that way, he seems to have several inexplained facets of his character, that would seem to be ruined with a hasty dispatch. :)

I am the type who is able to admire antagonists in stories personally so I am not hellbent on waiting for Guts to kill him slowly and painfully, and I can't help but think before he made his decision and lost his humanity, his choice was totally unreasonable.

I don't think I could make that decision myself to so many important people to me, but he was probably not quite right in the head by then and found a way to justify what he was going to do through what the Godhand shows him.
Anyway if and when he dies i'm sure he will deserve it but however it happens is fine with me, but I hope Miura makes it rememberable.

Posted by: Khorne Posted on: November 26, 2004, 09:22:45 AM

I liked Griffith at first, but after the eclipse, my feelings changed, to put it politely. I would really like to see guts rip him to pieces.This is not a discussion about what you like/not like about Griffith, I simply want to ask if any of you would feel a LOT of satisfaction with the sight of Griffith being sliced apart by the dragonslayer in slow motion, or if it is just me.

;D

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3852.msg81371#msg81371

8)

- c

SQuID

Haiiiiiiiii YA!
I loath all sorts of violence!

got you there, huh ;p

Of course i would, why the hell not. Just not soon, i`d rather like the manga to go on, and on, and on.... :)

Opie

The Sex Icon
Well I'm a guy you finds Griffith interesting and Guts terribly dull...so I never want Griffith to get whats comin to him.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
You please stop double posting for God's sake, and also stop replying to that kind of baits from Opie...

As for Walter, he was sarcastic (should I really precise things like that?).

Aazealh said:
You please stop double posting for God's sake, and also stop replying to that kind of baits from Opie...

As for Walter, he was sarcastic (should I really precise things like that?).
Sorry, I am not good at seeing if something is sarcasm or not. Do I doublepost?

Rcieballassassin

I use it for my cooking...
I, personally would like to see Zodd and SK duke it out to the finish. SK getting peeved because Zodd killed his horse ( whom I shall now call Betsy because I am forever scarred at a comical image a friend fo mine made...I wont go there..) anyway... SK will deffinitely have to put that fancey footwork to use if they battle seriously.. not some "Hey, I got some stuff we can chat up over tea..nah lets fight instead" ._.

If Guts were to slice Zodd he would just regenerate ( I really dont know how far that goes if its like Cell from DBZ or just some minor regeneration...but Griffith DID cut Zodd in half (I think..!?) when he cut off his horn and he regenerated so.. hmm).

And Griffith now supposedly "cant be touched by mortal attacks" or whatever... hmm.. maybe Guts is gonna learn stuff from SK and Sheir--sh-witchgirl  ::) and graduate from "The Black Swordsman" to "The Magic Swordsman" .. lol aahahaha ..aha..I kid... heh ..Im gonna burn for that huh..  :( in all seriousness I hope thats not the case. Ive always looked at Berserk as something different than other anime/mangas. Its so original I hope and pray it doesnt become some energy hurling light show x_x magic is..okay and its been implemented into the story rather well but the thing that makes Guts, the protagonist, so great imho is that he struggles from day to day with only his mortality and a big sword and some arrows and knives and a cannon o_O to fight big ugly apostle monsters sometimes reaching 10 times his size and not to mention they arent easily killed but he does it and he doesnt give up. No matter how strong the pain is or no matter who gets in his way.  ;D yeesh I talk to much late in the night..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom