Zodd's human form

I have no leads or ideas on this but do any of you think we will get to see Zodd's human form when he dies and what doe you think he would look like? Even though he seems to be the most honorable apostle I still hope he dies slow so we can find out a few things from him.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
NeverSoul said:
I have no leads or ideas on this but do any of you think we will get to see Zodd's human form when he dies and what doe you think he would look like? Even though he seems to be the most honorable apostle I still hope he dies slow so we can find out a few things from him.

Of course. We saw Wyld's original form when he died...

P

paradise_lost

DemonX said:
Of course. We saw Wyld's original form when he died...

It's not so easy to imaginate something like the original form of Zodd ... maybe ... similar to Gatts?

???

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
paradise_lost said:
It's not so easy to imaginate something like the original form of Zodd ... maybe ... similar to Guts?

???

I would guess that wyld was a little old man because of how long he has lived, and when he reverted back to his original form, it would be as if that original body has lived as long as wyld, as an apostle, reigned. So maybe when Zodd made his sacrifice, he was a strong and healthy young man (or middle aged?), but now he would probably look old as well.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
DemonX said:
I would guess that wyld was a little old man because of how long he has lived, and when he reverted back to his original form, it would be as if that original body has lived as long as wyld, as an apostle, reigned. So maybe when Zodd made his sacrifice, he was a strong and healthy young man (or middle aged?), but now he would probably look old as well.

Not necessarily. Wyld probably became an apostle when he was an old man. There hasn't been anything that will indicate that the apostle's body will age. Zodd could very well die and revert back to the body and age he was when he became an apostle, but there's nothing that I can think of to support that theory or the theory that he will be an old man because his body aged as an apostle. Personally, I think his body has stopped aging as an apostle and when he dies we'll see his original human form before he became an apostle.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Yea... Wyld seems very much what a dirty-old-man (who's not so good at heart) would be like if given too much power.

As for Zodd, its hard to guess. One could say that the apostle's form reflects on them. The horny bastard Wyld had the giant mouth with the monstrous dick-toung. The slug-count's fatness as a mortal was multiplied in his apostle form.

I think Zodd's human form might be a dreaming child. A child who dreamed of glorious battle against the ultimate foe. Of course, the one who battles the ultimate foe must be one of the strongest, and kids aren't usualy strong enough to be a match.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Majin Tenshi said:
I think Zodd's human form might be a dreaming child.  A child who dreamed of glorious battle against the ultimate foe.  Of course, the one who battles the ultimate foe must be one of the strongest, and kids aren't usualy strong enough to be a match. 

That's quite an interesting theory. Something I've never thought of but do think it's a high possibility. The minotar form of Zodd certainly could have been contrived from a child's imagination and his 'human' form as an apostle could be what the child imagined the strongest warrior to look like.

I also wonder if it's possible that Zodd's human form had some sort of disability, i.e. lost an arm in battle, etc. That is a possibility into why he desired to be so strong, but that might be a stretch. ;D

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
What a fantastic theory. ;D I only thought of him as a warrior, therefore beleived he was one before becoming an apostle. But after hearing this theory, I think this is a high possibility as well. :)

Majin Tenshi said:
I think Zodd's human form might be a dreaming child.  A child who dreamed of glorious battle against the ultimate foe.  Of course, the one who battles the ultimate foe must be one of the strongest, and kids aren't usualy strong enough to be a match. 

Interesting...That would explain how he wants the ultimate fight, and he is seen as almost noble because of his actions, and it would also explain why his actions aren't noble at all like a childs. THINK about it. Children always want to cheat, example my 6 year old neighbor who comes over my house sometimes to play video games. One day we played Inu Yasha i always won and he got mad so i put up the handicap and gave him some other advantages, he finally won, he was happy which is fine but he was bragging and he thought that he was better than me even though he had those advantages. Which is exactly like Zodd because Zodd looks for humans to fight with his apostle advantages, he is just like a kid with handicaps and extra lives. Which is also why i never really liked Zodd. If he was so great than he should only fight other apostles or somehow reduce his strength to fight Gutts to have a fair fight.

Majin Tenshi said:
Yea...  Wyld seems very much what a dirty-old-man (who's not so good at heart) would be like if given too much power. 

As for Zodd, its hard to guess.  One could say that the apostle's form reflects on them.  The horny bastard Wyld had the giant mouth with the monstrous dick-toung.  The slug-count's fatness as a mortal was multiplied in his apostle form. 

Roshinu wanted to be an elf...
Could baby Zodd have sacrificed his parents as well for this one?

What some of you  are saying really fuels me on my idea that Isidro will use the behlit as a short cut to catch Guts. That would be interesting if the law of causilty played off as Zodd was SK's apprentice....

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
Majin Tenshi said:
God, I hope not. That would totally lower his cool rating in my eyes. Oh well... atleast their would still be Grunbeld.

Triggormortis said:
God, I hope not. That would totally lower his cool rating in my eyes.
I would find it intriguing if Zodd was just a kid when he became an apostle. At least it would add a little depth to a character who so far only wants to find someone strong to fight.

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
Khorne said:
I would find it intriguing if Zodd was just a kid when he became an apostle. At least it would add a little depth to a character who so far only wants to find someone strong to fight.
cool>intriguing

Cool theory, but what he say everytime he engage in battle, i seriously doubt he is a child.... The way his express and wat he say is like someone with high wisdom...

"Are you planning to let him walk the path that u once been through?" (The speech he said to SK back in vol 26) This doesnt sound like words coming out from a boy speech

Smith said:
Cool theory, but what he say everytime he engage in battle, i seriously doubt he is a child.... The way his express and wat he say is like someone with high wisdom...

"Are you planning to let him walk the path that u once been through?" (The speech he said to SK back in vol 26) This doesnt sound like words coming out from a boy speech
Well, obviously he has matured a bit in 300 years.

Khorne said:
Well, obviously he has matured a bit in 300 years.

Still it doesnt convince me :-\

I cant imagine Zodd in his apostle form back 300 years ago, land on a group of children who were playing and said "Hey can i play with you?"

Kagami

Goo!
I wonder, if maybe not a little kid, then maybe like Guts when he fought Bazuso? Like about 14 or 15.

When kids are that age, they still enjoy the little advantages that can help them win...

Top Bottom