Her eyes.....

There is something with Sonja that really gives me the creeps, her eyes. I don`t think they can be described as empty or a psychopath`s eyes, but they are really scary. What do you think of them?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
These are the eyes of one who has delved into the minds of Griffith as well as apostles, and yet has returned unburned. Its got to have some effect...

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Her eyes do not really creep me out in any way, the only thing that does is her smile and sunny disposition when conversing or dealing with those who were in the cave when Mule joined.
But every other moment, I had no problems.

Majin Tenshi said:
These are the eyes of one who has delved into the minds of Griffith as well as apostles, and yet has returned unburned.  Its got to have some effect...

Her eyes looked like that before she met Griffith

let me rephrase what you said: Those are the eyes of such a soul that would get involved with the mind of Griffith as well as apostles.

You have to be crazy like that to follow Griffith such as she did anyway thats probally why she has those eyes. I bet you she also has a bad temper when she gets mad, she just looks like she is one of those people with bad tempers when they actually do get angry since she hasnt really gotten angry yet.

N

NofrikinfuN

Wasn't there something in the chapter she was introduced, where some of the captive women were talking about how "She hasn't been right since that fire" or some such, indicating that Sonja had been trough some terrible trauma? (Which apparently caused the manifestion of her "abilities".)

To answer your question, I think she looks absolutely loony.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
NofrikinfuN said:
Wasn't there something in the chapter she was introduced, where some of the captive women were talking about how "She hasn't been right since that fire" or some such, indicating that Sonja had been trough some terrible trauma? (Which apparently caused the manifestion of her "abilities".)

One woman wonders if she's crazy, and another replies that she must be, since she saw her parents burn to death in front of her. It doesn't necessarily mean she got her ability from that trauma. For all we know, she could always have had it.

N

NofrikinfuN

Fair enough. I may have read into that bit too much.

I stand by my statement that she looks absolutley loony, however. :D

If I would ever be interrogated by someone, somehow, all they would have to do would be to have me look Sonja in the eyes for a few minutes and I would tell them everything I knew.......

Smith said:
Farnese, what wrong with her?
Well, she used to have the eyes of a homicidal maniac, maybe she hasn`t anymore.
But I have just realized that in terms of sheer creepiness, nothing can beat Mozgus!

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Khorne said:
I take it back. She`s still got the eyes of a homicidal maniac.
I do not know.  Is there something homicidal with these.....
fareyes7yn.png

I just did not see it. :-\
I see sorrow and worry, but nothing to incinuate a killing spree. :-\

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:

The guy meant when she was leading the H.I.C.K.s, she's mostly normal now, even in volume 27, can we move on please?

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Headless Death said:
I do not know.  Is there something homicidal with these.....
fareyes7yn.png

You have to see the whole face... her expressions just dont seem right, like shes a total nutball. Heck, I think maybe what it is is Miura messed up on drawing her somehow and just decided to leave her as it was (thus notes such as the girl fairy saying "Wow here eyes are really creep")

Top Bottom