For Old Skool Gamers

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
OMG they have "Abuse"! I used to play this game all the time when I was in middle school. Check it out under "Action" games.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Fantastic they have Laura Bow.
I played the first one so much as a kid, dispite the fact I could never beat it.

They even have the second one, in which I still have never played yet(cause I could never find it)

Thank you for the link. ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I found myself downloading an assload of games... Utopia, Civ 1 & 2, Raptor:Call of the shadows. I nearly pee'd myself... But I can not take credit of finding this site. I found it via...

www.fazed.net
Kickin butz and sexen slutz in 2005

SaiyajinNoOuji

About the only catch I can see is that to get certain games is that you may have to pay for some of them. :-[ But from what I have seen, they are far in between. Cuase I got Civ 1 and Civ 2 all for free and they are the full versions!

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I just encountered a problem with the DOS programs, It says something about the program being unsuitable for command.com and autoexec.nt

If you get this error, it is due to something that SP2 of windows did.

To fix it go to your "C:\WINDOWS\repair'" and copy "autoexec.nt" and place it into your "C:\WINDOWS\system32" Directory. Or at least that is how I fixed it. :)

SaiyajinNoOuji

Headless Death said:
If you get this error, it is due to something that SP2 of windows did.

To fix it go to your "C:\WINDOWS\repair'" and copy "autoexec.nt" and place it into your "C:\WINDOWS\system32" Directory. Or at least that is how I fixed it. :)

Or you can just download DOSBOX to play them. :-*

To help a few people out with Dosbox, its pretty easy. If you go to the site listed above. Just go to the "Utilities" section and download the Windows version. That is of course if you are running a windows type OS, if not, then you're SOL cause I really dont have that much knowledge of running it on Linux or what ever else is there. But after you install it, if you know some basic dos commands, you can get the games up and running. Now getting sound to work on some of these games... well that's a whole different story. ;)

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
To help a few people out with Dosbox, its pretty easy. If you go to the site listed above. Just go to the "Utilities" section and download the Windows version. That is of course if you are running a windows type OS, if not, then you're SOL cause I really dont have that much knowledge of running it on Linux or what ever else is there. But after you install it, if you know some basic dos commands, you can get the games up and running. Now getting sound to work on some of these games... well that's a whole different story.  ;)
Thanks. But I guess I'm SOL... :(

Jon Schaffer said:
SOL...  :(
shit outof luck?

any way thanks SaiyajinNoOuji for giving us the link to abandonia.com, since they took MANE off the internet (or is it back online) i can finaly get Street Fighter 2 back, and in english

Top Bottom