Paradise Lost Theories...

If one of Paradise Lost's crazy speculations about Berzerk were to come true, would you stop reading

• Yes. I'd be too disgusted to continue.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No. And I'd feel pretty silly for making fun of the guy...or not

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I'd kidnap Miura and Paradise Lost and do the whole double murder suicide thing like the crazed fan

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure maybe it's not realistic but be creative.

-Mods: feel free to move this topic to whichever forum you deem appropriate.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
His speculations can't really come true actually. Kind of like if I were speculating about Griffith being the Black Swordsman.

P

paradise_lost

Aazealh said:
His speculations can't really come true actually. Kind of like if I were speculating about Griffith being the Black Swordsman.

I told u in the past, it's not the same point of my speculation ... however, I got point 3 ...

I think PL theories are kinda trying to perceive Berserk through a "possible" psychedelic stance, which in fact I can understand this, since the story's emotional evolution regarding the plot so far is not so solid.
Deal is that PL's psychedelic filter overpasses Berserk itself...it is a psychedelic filter put on another - the original one.
That said, I don't think there is nothing to vote over here
I guess, PL's wrong doing is that reading his views, at least the way he posts them, could allienate a nb's first approach and understanding of the manga
I suggest to title him "psychedelic lost" other than paradise
This, perhaps, could explain what he is saying   8)

paradise_lost_fish

#2 Berserk fan since 1996!
paradise_lost said:
I told u in the past, it's not the same point of my speculation ... however, I got point 3 ...

I've told you before, that is not the point of my speculation. However, (I got point 3.)

Translator's Notes: This is fairly simple and straightforward, but I could not for the life of me find a proper translation for the second sentence. Because of this, I've decided to leave it as is. Perhaps someone with more knowledge on the subject could help.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
paradise_lost_fish said:
I've told you before, that is not the point of my speculation. However, (I got point 3.)

Translator's Notes: This is fairly simple and straightforward, but I could not for the life of me find a proper translation for the second sentence. Because of this, I've decided to leave it as is. Perhaps someone with more knowledge on the subject could help.
(I got Point 3)
Possibilities:
1: I understood the Third point.
2: I received the third point in a sporting event.
3: I solved a math riddle, and received the solution 0.3.

That is all I could come up with but questions arise for each.
1: What is the third point?
2: What sporting Event?
3:What was the Math riddle?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
xechnao said:
I think PL theories are kinda trying to perceive Berserk through a "possible" psychedelic stance, which in fact I can understand this, since the story's emotional evolution regarding the plot so far is not so solid.
Deal is that PL's psychedelic filter overpasses Berserk itself...it is a psychedelic filter put on another - the original one.
I guess, PL's wrong doing is that reading his views, at least the way he posts them, could allienate a nb's first approach and understanding of the manga

English please.

P

paradise_lost

Headless Death said:
(I got Point 3)
Possibilities:
1: I understood the Third point.
2: I received the third point in a sporting event.
3: I solved a math riddle, and received the solution 0.3.

That is all I could come up with but questions arise for each.
1: What is the third point?
2: What sporting Event?
3:What was the Math riddle?

The meaning for what about I said is: I can agree with point 3 of the question asked in this topic ... paradise_lost_fish ... it's cool! I have my first clone! Griffith 'll be happy about this ...

::)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
xechnao said:

Xechnao vs Paradise Lost. Now this would be the fight ;D ;D ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
roberto999 said:
Xechnao vs Paradise Lost. Now this would be the fight ;D ;D ;D

I don't think my brain could endure something like that... Anyway the thread is locked due to member complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom