Griffith's dream: Light or Darkness, what's the deal in the end?

Griffith:
Are people happy in his dream or isn't he bothered at all about them and all that it is to him and it's ambition is the castle itself, as just a toy of a boy's dream - can it be that his ambition is just this one?
Or is it that his desire is about people and their happiness - happy as we have seen them on Sonja's tour around the camp: is he actually a hawk of light, not only in appearence but also in substance?
Was Mule's forced submission event realy that important or can't we say what this is trully about yet?
On the other hand, the 100 year war made people rather more unhappy that happy...so who is to blame in the end for all unhappiness: it isn't Griffith I say...
And are all apostles "evil"? About those that Guts killed, the answer is yes: Wyald, the Snail count, the Snake commander, Roshinu...all of them desired to terrorize, torture and eat people as their first thing!
On the other hand we can't say how "specially" evil were the others
Zodd was only killing those that were fighting the war for one king or the other: a mercenary killing other mercenaries in fact
Tuderians and Midlanders were speaking the same language: it was a fight just amongst nobles mostly
Neither for Grunbeld nor Locus or others have we seen that their attrocial nature has oppressed humans more than humans have oppressed themselves
If Griffith is to be an essential hawk of light, perhaps, for it to come, a tragical and attrocial human sacrifice like the eclipse was necessary
Berserk is sophisticated and simple the same time: sometimes it's hard to find out what's really happening, or is it?

P.S. let Schierke out of it...I want to see it from people's perspective, the blind sheep one 8)
In the end, wizards and their legends aren't more important than people themselves, are they? ;)

----
What could have happened to this thread: The alternate ending.

stifler

Idea of Evil, the heart of indecency
xechnao said:
the 100 year war made people rather more unhappy that happy...so who is to blame in the end for all unhappiness: it isn't Griffith I say...

as u would recall, the idea mentions the fact that he manipulated history, and when he says it in the manga you can see a battlefield.... So in fact the hundred year war, could be directly caused by Griffith!

Sorry forgot to add something...
As for Griffith, i personally think he decided to change the world (when he says to Idea "If so... I want wings") that is, into to the world that he thinks is better, no matter the costs he aims to fullfill his desire.

Top Bottom