Griffith's dream: parallel thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a reply to: Griffith's dream: Light or Darkness, what's the deal in the end?
----------

What u say about Apostles like Zodd Grunbeld or the moonlight Knight is i think true, they are not real "bad guy"
But in the other hand u're question have no really answer
Some people will say that sacrifiing a hundred or a thousand people for the humanity is acceptable loosses and so that griffith might be a hawk of light
Other will answer u that it is immoral to decide to sacrifice some people for other
I really can't trust a man who accept to sacrifice his own battle field brother without their assent even if it is for the sake of humanity
And however why rape Caska ? for humanity too ?

i think it is the last time i ever post here i m just too bad in english to express god
Do u understand me? I'm just a poor french frog >:(

ArKaDo- said:
What u say about Apostles like Zodd Grunbeld or the moonlight Knight is i think true, they are not real "bad guy"
But in the other hand u're question have no really answer
Some people will say that sacrifiing a hundred or a thousand people for the humanity is acceptable loosses and so that griffith might be a hawk of light
Other will answer u that it is immoral to decide to sacrifice some people for other
I really can't trust a man who accept to sacrifice his own battle field brother without their assent even if it is for the sake of humanity
And however why rape Caska ? for humanity too ?

i think it is the last time i ever post here i m just too bad in english to express god
Do u understand me? I'm just a poor french frog >:(

The question is if Griffith's conclusion is the "light" of humanity or not...if raping Caska was for the sake of bringing the light to humanity then why not? It ain't so sad as the 100 year war and its consequences, is it?
Try to see Griffith, for the sake of this thread, not as a man but as a scope
After all he isn't referred to as a man but as the hawk 8)
So what is this hawk's scope?

Scope = ? the translation in french doesn't really fits the subject
Do u mean that griffith is somehow a part of something bigger who has the goal to give happyness to the human race? ???
anyway all i am sure of is that in Berserk everything can happen at anytime so....Who know

Since his rebirth Griffith haven"t really said a lot of things

ArKaDo- said:
Do u mean that griffith is somehow a part of something bigger who has the goal to give happyness to the human race?  ???

Or at least resolve some of their problems...and I ain't sure it's about the WHOLE human race - it's about the populations we have seen in Berserk being in misery
Indeed, I was asking about people regarding him as the hawk of light, people that had been suffering before his arrival
Do you think that exists such a bright intention of their "hawk of light" ?

Poor is the kingdom who need hero
damn i m so sexy

But me i think that griffith just doesn't care about humankind
I remember during the lost chapter god ask him to do what he want and he answer : "i want wings"
I mean WTF !! he have the power to do what he want, to give salvation or pain to the human race, and he ask for wings?? All he care is how people see him .
He want to be seen as the great Hawk of light , he want to "look down on people" as gutts said the first time they saw each others .And he will do whatever he can to be seen as a kind of fairy tales boy.
And by whatever i mean be "good" or "bad"

ArKaDo- said:
Poor is the kingdom who need hero 
damn i m so sexy

But me i think that griffith just doesn't care about humankind
I remember during the lost chapter god ask him to do what he want and he answer : "i want wings"
I mean WTF !! he have the power to do what he want, to give salvation or pain to the human race, and he ask for wings?? All he care is how people see him .
He want to be seen as the great Hawk of light , he want to "look down on people" as Guts said the first time they saw each others .And he will do whatever he can to be seen as a kind of fairy tales boy.
And by whatever i mean be "good" or "bad"

So, you are saying, that Griffith's kingdom would be for him just a fullfilment on how people will be considering him
But what sense does it have since he is a fairy allready?
I can understand argueing on Alexander the Great wanting to be considered and revered as a god as something twisted but what about somebody who is a god allready?
There must be something deeper, shouldn't it?

wrong gutts is not
Since he is out of fate
He is suposed to be dead

That's why gutts is the only one who made griffith forget his dream
Cauz griffith fate is his dream and nothing else
But only gutts can change fate (and god of course) cause he is out of fate

Griffith is maybe a god but he is not the highest man of Midland no matter what u say
The king of Midland is
Griffith dream is still to become the king of midland
But it is only what i think, and i am certainly wrong, who know? xD
Maybe even Miura doesn't know yet

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ArKaDo- said:
wrong Guts is not
Since he is out of fate
He is suposed to be dead

Seriously, I've got nothing against you, but if you don't speak English correctly AND you don't know what you're talking about, please stop replying. thehawks.org scanlations aren't a good reference, maybe you should wait and buy Glénat's volumes, then come back. Thank you.

i've said already i'm not english so i should stop reply and i will
Glenat's volume ?french one u mean ? ahahah volume 4 since 1 years thx....... I understand english i am just bad to express myself however i know what i am talking about

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ArKaDo- said:
i've said already i'm not english so i should stop reply and i will
Glenat's volume ?french one u mean ? ahahah volume 4 since 1 years thx....... I understand english i am just bad to express myself however i know what i am talking about

Le volume 4 sort en janvier. Maintenant quand tu me dis que Griffith n'est pas le "Falcon of Light" ou que Guts est hors de la causalité, tu ne sais pas de quoi tu parles, et c'est parce que tu as lu des scanlations vite fait, pleines de fautes de traductions, et que tu n'as pas fait assez attention au reste de l'histoire.

Il y a plein de threads sur ce forum qui parlent de ces erreurs et les rectifient, en expliquant les choses, tu peux toujours les chercher et essayer de voir ça.

la veriter c ke les date de sorti des volume change selon toute les source(kan tu regarde la fnac par exemple y dise déjà avoir le volume 6 , sur le site de glenat il on sortie les 3 premier en un moi ect)

sinon j ai pa di ke griffith n"etait pa le falcon of light , j'ai du mal m exprimer oO
Personne n'a vraiment la vériter sur Berserk là ou on en est , je donnai just mon avis , je sais ke griffith est a la fois le falcon of light et dark , mais jparlai de ces intention ki son pour moi plu movaise que bonne .... comme pour l'histoire de Guts je donne just mon avis etant donner ke il aurait du etre mort a la naissance , puis a la premiere eclipse a mon avis c le seul personnage de Berserk ki s'est libèrer de sa destinée
Apres si tu me prouve ke tout ce que je pense est faux ..... je me tairai ;)

Je suis pas un pur noob ca fai pas mal de temps ke je suis berserk c just que j avais jamais poster..
Enfin bon ce sera ma derniere reponse parce ke je suis trop mauvais en anglais bye =) et merci pr le travaille ke vous faite (chui surpris ke tu soi francais)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ArKaDo- said:
la veriter c ke les date de sorti des volume change selon toute les source(kan tu regarde la fnac par exemple y dise déjà avoir le volume 6 , sur le site de glenat il on sortie les 3 premier en une moi ect)

Le volume 6 dispo à la FNAC c'est celui de Dybex, l'ancienne version. Glénat sort un volume par mois pour le moment.

ArKaDo- said:
sinon j ai pa di ke griffith n"etait pa le falcon of light , j'ai du mal m exprimer oO
Personne n'a vraiment la vériter sur Berserk là ou on en est , je donnai just mon avis , je sais ke griffith est a la fois le falcon of light et dark , mais jparlai de ces intention ki son pour moi plu movaise que bonne ....

Je vois, mais ce n'est pas ce que l'on comprend en te lisant en anglais. On est sûr que Griffith est le "Falcon of Light", après par contre on ne connaît pas ses intentions c'est vrai, même si elles sont très probablement des plus retorses.

ArKaDo- said:
comme pour l'histoire de Guts je donne just mon avis etant donner ke il aurait du etre mort a la naissance , puis a la premiere eclipse a mon avis c le seul personnage de Berserk ki s'est libèrer de sa destinée

Déjà, je pense que SK se rapprocherait plus de cette définition que Guts, et ensuite, rien ne prouve pour le moment (c'est même le contraire) qu'il se soit libéré de l'emprise de la causalité, sachant qu'il se trimbale quand même avec un beherit, l'amenant si ça se trouve à son destinataire sans le savoir... Voir la métaphore de SK du poisson parvenant à troubler le reflet de la lune.

Tout ceci est hors-sujet ici dans tous les cas, il y a déjà des threads dédiés à ces questions.

ArKaDo- said:
Je suis pas un pur noob ca fai pas mal de temps ke je suis berserk c just que j avais jamais poster..

Ok, si tu veux un forum français sur Berserk, tu peux toujours aller là: http://argonlefou.websanslimit.net/forum/

Fin de la parenthèse en français.

Khorne said:
Umm...
Could someone please tell me what they are talking about since I can`t speak any french whatsoever.

I'm just clarifying something, since ArKaDo- didn't see my PMs. Nothing important.

Thx mais jpense pas ke je reposterai(sur le truc en fr) je m'embrouille trop et ca devien vite imcomprehensible
Je continuerai just de profiter de vos scan et de vos traduction tout les moi en me taisant comme avant xD

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ArKaDo- said:
Thx mais jpense pas ke je reposterai(sur le truc en fr) je m'embrouille trop et ca devien vite imcomprehensible
Je continuerai just de profiter de vos scan et de vos traduction tout les moi en me taisant comme avant xD

Ok, bonne continuation alors :). Je vais déplacer tout ça et le locker maintenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom