Paradise_Mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
[quote author="paradise_lost"]

Well, as u can see on your own, Walter, this time I like the idea to help u guys to let get on and go on this Forum.

So I ask u to tell what, and most of all where, u could need my help in this Forum ... and I'll try to do my best in that.

Waiting for an answer,

;)
[/quote]

Got this PM today. What do you guys think of making Paradise_Lost the moderator for Shootin the Breeze? I think it'd be a perfect pairing.

PS: I'm not serious.

P

paradise_lost

Well, Walter, as I said, I like the idea to help u guys with this Forum, so u can consider that for me it'll be an honour join the Team if u and the others 'll have this decision.

:-[

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Olivier/PL would be a hilarious combination... But I really don't think Olivier would participate. Not his thing.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I could imagine, with Paradise as mod, you will see this site all over Bash.org. But I think this will be interesting, the forum has been kinda boring lately with the absence of skulllord.

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
I think the most frightening thing about the situation is that there's a chance he'd be a perfectly fine moderator. He only gets my vote if he agrees to rule with an iron fist.

puella

Berserk forever
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

Guys, suck your toenails or scratch your ass if you are damn bored, not playing with this board. And also don't play with PL and Olivier.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DemonX said:
But I think this will be interesting, the forum has been kinda boring lately with the absence of skulllord.

And its goal is to entertain bored kids with gibberish posts and inane arguments?

Queenfan01 said:
He only gets my vote if he agrees to rule with an iron fist.

You don't get to vote twice, see what I mean?

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
although PL would be an excellent janitor for this section of the forum... I say no. But as said before, it's up to you Walter.

D

darkbane

Majin Tenshi said:
What...?  Its only Shootin' the breeze, how bad can PL screw it up? 

We'll be surprised... that's why it's so tempting probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom