Best prices for Berserk models

Hey I am new and though I have seen links to different Berserk models I want to know which one has the best price/quality. Thanks

PS
I know it is a long shot but anyone know a way to get one here before the holiday rush? Thanks

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Are you talking about the Art of War statues?

From what I've seen they seem to be priced about the same on most regular retail sites. www.hlj.com carries a decent selection, but like most Japan based companies, shipping prices are really high. You can also order directly from AOW's site, but most of their product is sold out. I guess it really depends on what and who you're looking for.

Anything Gutts (black swordsman), beast, Femto or Zoddo. Cheap but well painted. Thanks in advance.

PS
Basically I want to know which store is best. I will try AOW though.

hey im selling two statues ill send u a link and all u have to do is just check my other auctions.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5942705430&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

conan

Until next time...
I just bought the PVC "Battle Damaged" Guts Black Sworder statue for $60.oo shipped from HK.

It'll be out in early Feb in the USA, but if you don't want to wait, best thing to do is order from a reliable Ebay source.

Where to order Berserk Models

An Update! I got my figure a day ago, in which it actually came in early(month early) and i forgot about it. Below is the picture. ;D

A quick tip: Go to your local comic store that sells figures, and ask them if they have a catalog that you can pre order stuff from. I bought the 8 inch PVC guts battle damaged figure(not the bloody figure) for $45 which i now have!

figure.jpg

mtlcknight said:
A quick tip: Go to your local comic store that sells figures, and ask them if they have a catalog that you can pre order stuff from. I bought the 8 inch PVC guts battle damaged figure(not the bloody figure) for $45 which will arrive here in Feburary. So its always a good idea to check what they have in their monthly catalogs.

I might just do that. Thanks ;)

BTW why is everything comming in Febuary?

conan

Until next time...
YamatoUSA is the company that imports Art of War to the USA. Yamato Japan is the distributor for Art of War in Japan as well. They have a "you make it, we'll sell it" relationship...

The statues normally take longer to come to the USA (if they make it at all) because there really aren't a enough Berserk fans in the USA to make it worth YamatoUSA's time and money. They'd prefer to sell action figures and PVC (cheaper) statues.

That being said, the PVC statue is anything but "cheap" quality. It is extremely well made and looks awesome. It is probably one of my favorite Berserk pieces as it only costs around $50.oo and looks just as good as the resin (after I've finished covering mine in bloody paint!) :D

IMO, if you are die-hard collector and think you may want to resell someday, go with the expensive Hard To Find resin statues. If you are like me and just enjoy looking at the figures/statues all day long and repainting them with "blood splatter," go with the less expensive PVC version. It's a beauty to look at, more durable, and cheaper by about $200.oo!

It's also much much MUCH easier to find!! :D

Top Bottom