After the Break

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
With the confirmation that Miura-sensei is taking a break before tackling ep. 250, I'm sure we're all filled with breathless anticipation as to just what the next episode will bring.

Personally, I think he's taking the time to research famous naval battles in order to bring us lucky readers a major sea battle at the port, with Guts&co. dodging cannonballs, desperately fighting their way onto a boat, narrowly escaping being sunk, and trying to manage a boat without any experience among any of them.

Oh, and Azan becomes the 'Hero of Vrittanis', only to play second fiddle to--Griffith! ;D

What are your thoughts? (Boy, did I ask for it... :p)

Herald of Yama said:
With the confirmation that Miura-sensei is taking a break before tackling ep. 250, I'm sure we're all filled with breathless anticipation as to just what the next episode will bring.

Personally, I think he's taking the time to research famous naval battles in order to bring us lucky readers a major sea battle at the port, with Guts&co. dodging cannonballs, desperately fighting their way onto a boat, narrowly escaping being sunk, and trying to manage a boat without any experience among any of them.

Oh, and Azan becomes the 'Hero of Vrittanis', only to play second fiddle to--Griffith! ;D

What are your thoughts? (Boy, did I ask for it... :p)

What about Isidro striking excellency and finding his new scope in life: "best captain of the high seas" !

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I think Azan will join; 9 is company. That is after they beat up that Daiba character, and take his ship of course. And Azan will have plenty of boat experience, afterall he WAS found sleeping on one...

For some reason i think im going to see Isidro sea sick as comic relief. Knowing how close they are to being on a ship i hope Miura doesnt find a way to drag out their voyage. It would be interesting to see Azan join the crew would need a captain cause i dont think anyone has prior experiance. I cant wait to see whats going to happen.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I think episode 250 was done 2 months ago, and that Miura's just taking Christmas vacations.

As for the Kushan attack, I'd see it in 250 or 251, the Pishacha doing most of the job, Daiba using some tricks too maybe. And I of course would like Azan to join Guts' band :).

I don't think the Neo Hawks will show up to save Vritannis. Maybe to crush the Kushans after they destroy it.

DemonX said:
And Azan will have plenty of boat experience, afterall he WAS found sleeping on one...

Yeah, he slept on a small boat, barely larger than him, so he should be able to operate a 3 masts ship without any problem ::).

PS: Don't even bother to tell me you weren't serious.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Aazealh said:
And I of course would like Azan to join Guts' band :).
Wouldn't we all. ;D

And possibly the Kushan attack will allow Silat to have more devolopment in the story. He could be the struggler of the group of Kushans, the only survivor after the Neo-Band of the Hawk destroy them.

P

paradise_lost

Headless Death said:
Wouldn't we all. ;D

And possibly the Kushan attack will allow Silat to have more devolopment in the story. He could be the struggler of the group of Kushans, the only survivor after the Neo-Band of the Hawk destroy them.

I'm sure that Silat 'll join the Guts group ... I can't wait that moment ...

8)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:

Well, I don't think he'll be part of that, Daiba's unit seems to be naval forces and Pishacha only. If I had to guess, I'd say we'll see Silat when the story focus on Ganishka's hold of Wyndham again. He seemed to have business to do with Rakshas, and for all we know, Rakshas is still infiltrated inside the town, working on whatever his mission is.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Olivier Hague said:
But Daiba isn't the one attacking the city, apparently.

Oh? Some inedite info, or just something I missed?

I just remember Daiba telling one of his acolyte that the "general in the land" could advance his armies, but I didn't take it like Daiba's crew would stay out of it.

D

darkbane

Herald of Yama said:

My thoughts exactly... is what i want to say, but now I too am waiting on the newest tidbit from the Hague instead. ;D

Aazealh said:
I just remember Daiba telling one of his acolyte that the "general in the land" could advance his armies, but I didn't take it like Daiba's crew would stay out of it.
Sure, I guess he could still be a part of it... 'Dunno...

Top Bottom