Volume 28 release date in Japan?

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Historically, we've learned about the release of a new volume around this time of year. (the past couple of years, it's happened by November...)  So I figured I'd ask, has there been any word on a Volume 28 release? 

If no info has been posted yet, it probably won't be released until Jan-Feb, I'd say... =/

puella

Berserk forever
Re: Volume 28

I read some info about that in a Japanese forum. They say it's supposed to come out in this spring! :eek: It's late!
It's not what Hakusensha officially announced, though.

puella said:
I read some info about that in a Japanese forum. They say it's supposed to come out in this spring! :eek: It's late!
It's not what Hakusensha officially announced, though.
It is. Read what it says at the end of volume 27.

puella

Berserk forever

Olivier Hague said:
It is. Read what it says at the end of volume 27.

Ah, yeah! I checked it now. It was there! It said "early spring in 2005".
I hardly read the end of the manga. :p

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Volume 28 cover preview:

28.jpg

Berserk has just gone over the cap of 20 million volumes sold. There's also an announcement in YA about Miura recruiting assistants.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Aazealh said:
Volume 28 cover preview:

28.jpg

Berserk has just gone over the cap of 20 million volumes sold.

Wow, awesome, a neo-retro-post-modern-Berserk-armor cover. ;D

Aazealh said:
There's also an announcement in YA about Miura recruiting assistants.

YES, I sent in my portfolio, I'm a shoe-in for an assistant job!

Gutsghey.jpg

Gutsnewarmor.jpg

By the way, do you think he might need someone to get his coffee, or stroke his... ego? :-\

D

darkbane

Griffith, your artistic ability is almost as good as mine. We should apply for the job immediately. ;D

What really matters is when 28 is coming out in Germany/Italy/France. With the USA so far behind it's not worth counting on :S, and only dedicated fans (and native speakers) would buy a japanese version, or?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
darkbane said:
only dedicated fans (and native speakers) would buy a japanese version, or?

Aren't we all dedicated fans around here? ;) I know that my copy's already pre-ordered.

EDIT: In case you guys didn't see it yet, here's a quick scan of volume 28's poster (the other side is the picture that was included in episode 252). The top is missing, but it's just dark hair, and I wasn't going to damage my book just to scan it.

Moon_child_poster.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Does it appear at the back og the manga?

It's a small poster that's inside the volume. There's been one in every volume for a while now. You would know that if you bought them.

Top Bottom