Blade Trinity

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Do not see this movie, trust me on this one guys. I know it's tempting and all, but its THAT bad.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Horrible in every single aspect (IMHO).  Extremly horrible acting, the plot was well... not that great.  I guess the biggest flaw is the lack of character purpose.  Ok so you have Jessica Biel as Whisslers daughter, but then again thats all you know. Then we have a group of Vampires that I may add Tripple H (wrestler from WWE)  is one of them whhoooopti doooo!, with horrible scripts, and wait until you see their female "head leader".  I rarely talk about movies like this but this one just pissed me off.  Not a fan of the comics, but I say the 1st one was quite the movie.  Good characters, storyline, music etc.  This one is just a complete opposite.  The second had good villians, but this one just plain sucks.  Some good jokes here and there but thats about it.

I apologize if any of you have a complete different aspect of this movie, and I encourage for those who would like to state their opinions about this movie. But I am sure that I am not alone on this one ;)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Nomad said:
But I am sure that I am not alone on this one ;)

Actually I liked it. I don't know what you were expecting it's an action movie, not Die Hard. Not only that it's based off a comic book making me ask again "what were you expecting?"

So if you're an action movie fan and liked the first two, go see it. I can assure you Wesly Snipes is not going to come out of the screen and murder your family.

Blade:trinity is a direct insult against the comics. I thought the first two movies were pretty good and so I had high hopes for trinity, boy was I wrong. X-men three is coming out in 2006, lets hope it doesn`t suck.

I enjoyed it. I was just disappointed with Dracula. He didn't seem to take a central role in the movie, he ran away from Blade when they first met, and their final battle wasn't very epic or intense as his battle with Nomac was in Blade 2. Dracula"s (or Drake's as they called him in the movie) monster form was pretty bad ass. The way Drac died was also insanely predictable. I Hannible King was funny as hell. Triple H's performance goes to show that not all wrestlers can be actors. Good, entertaining movie none the less.

Now I just have to wait until the Devil May Cry movie comes out.

They also said they want X3 to go out with a bang similar to the scale of the third lord of the rings. After X3 comes X-Men: Wolverine.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
dwarfkicker said:
They also said they want X3 to go out with a bang similar to the scale of the third lord of the rings.  After X3 comes X-Men: Wolverine.

Hmm... I always thought they were making X3 AND X4 before the wolverine series.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
His fight was still good.

The Rock will always be cooler.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Not only that it's based off a comic book making me ask again "what were you expecting?"
Yes-yes, expectations could be quite the burden in this kind of situation; I guess it's just because to me the 1st one just blew me away, I was hoping for a good plot development (again this is just my opinion).  But you are 100% right Bob

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I can assure you Wesly Snipes is not going to come out of the screen and murder your family.
OOooo yes he wiiiillll!!!  :p ;)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Nomad said:
Yes-yes, expectations could be quite the burden in this kind of situation; I guess it's just because to me the 1st one just blew me away, I was hoping for a good plot development (again this is just my opinion). But you are 100% right Bob

I also forgot to say it's also a sequal [all sequals suck, except for Spiderman that movie series has a fucking fluke going on or maybe it's because of Sam!... Speaking of which I want more pictures of Sam sparnage. ]

Nomad said:
OOooo yes he wiiiillll!!!  :p ;)

That's only AFTER saying his name five times in a bathroom infront of a mirror.

It is like Van Hellsing. The kinda movie you see once. You get letdown and commit seppucu if you have to see it again. It is just a whatch it once kinda movie. Plus it really helps to love the genre (vampires). At least it was better than Hellsing or x-men (in my opinion). There was character development for Blade at least.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Speaking of which I want more pictures of Sam sparnage.

Huh? Oh yeah should happen eventually. I don't have any recent ones, but prehaps if I ever get a scanner I can get some baby pics of him. Doubt that will happen anytime soon but there is always hope.

Anyway I don't think I will pay to see this movie.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Sparnage said:
Huh? Oh yeah should happen eventually. I don't have any recent ones, but prehaps if I ever get a scanner I can get some baby pics of him. Doubt that will happen anytime soon but there is always hope.

Just as a request put him in a Santa outfit. ;D

P

paradise_lost

Nomad said:
Do not see this movie, trust me on this one guys. I know it's tempting and all, but its THAT bad. 

I totally agree with u Nomad, it's a really stupid trilogy ...

:-X

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Just as a request put him in a Santa outfit.  ;D
Give him one of those red hats with the white ball at the end, and bend it in the middle and have the end tilted coming down a little and make the hat a little shifted to one side.

And sew a stocking for him thats green and red, has "Sam" written in golden glueitter on it, and is full of bones. Then make the stocking being either held in his mouth or resting on the floor at his paws and take a picture of him with his Christmas treat.

paradise_lost said:
I totally agree with u Nomad, it's a really stupid trilogy ...

:-X

As I said before it helps to like vampire mythology. Just like enjoying fantasy helps in enjoying Berserk. I think its unanimous here now that "ONLY SEE THIS MOVIE IF YOU ARE A BLADE/VAMPIRE MOVIE WHORE. IF NOT AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE."

This is in the end a comic book movie gone bad.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Blade 1 was good. Blade 2 wasn't as good. Blade 3....well, as many have said, only see it if you're a vampire fan. All bad acting, storyline, and disappointing Dracula (his monster form kicked ass though) aside, the fight scenes were pretty cool.

Rhombaad said:
Blade 1 was good.  Blade 2 wasn't as good.  Blade 3....well, as many have said, only see it if you're a vampire fan.  All bad acting, storyline, and disappointing Dracula (his monster form kicked ass though) aside, the fight scenes were pretty cool.
I am a Hellsing(not van helsing)fan, and Blade 3 was simply horrible. Bram Stoke is propably rolling in his grave right now. :-X

Bram Stoke is propably rolling in his grave right now.

Many people who have seen Berserk dislike it because they are simpletons. There may be some who loved it.

Hellsing rules.  It's much better than any of the Blade series.

I agree. Hellsing has good action and plot.

Some might say its better than Berserk... Hahahhaahhahaahwaaahahahahhaa. Best laugh I've had all year.

Top Bottom