Skully's toes

Rcieballassassin

I use it for my cooking...
I was looking at the AOW figure of SK and noticed toes ??? are those his real toes or is it a part of his godly outfit?

aow01007.jpg

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I would say that it is part of his armor, since his feet are the same color as the rest of the armor. Although they have at points drawn Skull knight with what appear to be toes.
skullyfoot0qr.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
His armor also has ribs, and a skull with teeth. Guess that's where his name comes from :eek:. It's all part of the armor, as far as I can tell.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Although I do not have a clear pic, if you look carefully at the top of the head, assuming you are looking at a model, you can see where the helmet would break open(seen as notched ridges.) Also, in each model, and every coloration of the manga, his skull, ribs, feet, and everything else is colored the same as his armor.
I don't believe that to be coincidence.

Rcieballassassin

I use it for my cooking...
Yeah since when he eats the behelits he opens the lower jaw.  :-\ It could be something like the berserker armor. sometimes it seems like the mouth opens and closes..well atleast to me it does  ???

D

darkbane

must be a helmet. if it were his real face, then he has really really deep eyes, since those are never really seen. :-\ (correct me if i'm wrong, it's kinda late at night right now)

at this point we can't even conclude what exactly he is. apparently he is no longer human, unless 'descending into hell' is meant figuratively. personally i think he went through some kind of transfiguration, although unlike that of the sacrifice ritual (i guess it is possible that he used a beherit to sacrifice his kingdom, but somehow i don't believe that).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:
Although I do not have a clear pic, if you look carefully at the top of the head, assuming you are looking at a model, you can see where the helmet would break open(seen as notched ridges.)

Yeah, it's very clear in the manga, if you pay attention. It's all part of his armor.

Riceballassassin said:
Yeah since when he eats the behelits he opens the lower jaw. :-\

That armor isn't just an armor anymore, he also has glowing eyes that are obviously not humans... I guess we could say that he has fused with the armor, somehow.

Aazealh said:
That armor isn't just an armor anymore, he also has glowing eyes that are obviously not humans... I guess we could say that he has fused with the armor, somehow.
Yep, that sounds as the most plausible explanation.

My god you guys call yourselves Berserk fans and you didn't even realize that Skully's skull is a mask? lol, this is not the first time i have heard of this, i have a very good drawing of Skullknight on the back of my school notebook and people have asked why that skeloten has armor.

Top Bottom