You're going to hell

Skullknightfire

~Flesh to Blood to Bone~
Well It seems that none of you have gotten to the Seventh Level... which is the level I received. I guess I am more violent than I thought. A fitting place for someone like me, however.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Third for me. Looks like Cerebus will be eating my bones for all of eternity. It's a shame, really. Anywho, back to being a glutton.

Skullknightfire

~Flesh to Blood to Bone~
It's really going to be something, to see what lies beyond the boundaries of this life... this consciousness... I feel that I am going to laugh when the veil of humanity is lifted from me... and all that truly is... will become my knowledge.

;D

Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!
Purgatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

what can i say  ???

well, i guess i could say what all the ladies say:

"ridiculously incredibly devilishly handsome :-*"

- c  8)

ps. i got new hair clippers today! im excited, i will be more handsome than ever, maybe i will post a pic!  :D

pss. EXCELLENT!!!!!   ;)

Posted by: DemonX  Posted on: Today at 10:49:03 PM  

Arn't you bald...  

no im not bald, i do have a big scar on my head from my skull fracture which is on the back right side of my head, but i am not bald  ::),

me after my new clipper cut :):

new_clippers_c.JPG

look at that massive amount of hair!!! :eek:

and he said bald, hmmmph  :p,

now supernaturally handsome on the other hand...  ;D,

and im wearing my early Christmas present i received from my friend, 1 gig of mp3s at my fingertips!!   ohhh joy!!  :D

- c  8)

ps. bald, im glad i got my new clippers, bald, hmmph ;)

Skullknightfire

~Flesh to Blood to Bone~
Well that's just the point ladies and gentleman... and thus... the name of the topic. We are all going to hell. This is one of the many reasons why I believe this entire system of judgement to be a farce. Many of the things we feel and want to do naturally are wrong? I think not.

Yea but purgatory and limbo aren't REALLY layers of hell are they. I thought according to Dante there were only 7 layers of hell. You can leave purgatory and go to heaven and limbos just like ... hangin out for all eternity so really were not ALL going to hell

D

darkbane

Nope, we are not all going to hell. The only ones who get to go to heaven tho are rapists, mass murderers, and potheads. Reason: the world is just messed up this way, the unjust are always rewarded and the just are always put down. 8)

I guess I'm off to the seventh level with Dwarfkicker.

Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Screwed up in most of the test, but I think what damned me most of all is that I failed to show any remorse for my previous actions. Meh.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Shouki Slann said:
Yea but purgatory and limbo aren't REALLY layers of hell are they. I thought according to Dante there were only 7 layers of hell. You can leave purgatory and go to heaven and limbos just like ... hangin out for all eternity so really were not ALL going to hell
but then... where did spawn come from?

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Eight is great! :D

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent High