Positions in this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullknightfire

~Flesh to Blood to Bone~
Can anyone explain the positions of various profiles to me? Is there a way to change or move up in position... and if so.. does it mean anything special?

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Here there are different positions of Administrator, Moderator, and User.
Administrators:
Walter
Aazealh
Cronus
Moderators:
TheSkyTraveller
Franz
Users:
Everyone else.

In addition to different positions, there are ranks based upon your post count.
1-49 posts = Of the World
50-100 posts = Of the Interstice
101-499 posts = Of the Nexus
500-999 posts = Of the Vortex
1000+ posts = Of the Abyss
The Rank doesn't really mean anything special though.:p

Also, there are Custom Titles, these are only awarded by Administrators, and cannot be altered, except by Administrators. Ways to get an administrator to give a Custom title vary, and can either be good or bad depending upon your actions.

EDIT: You may only raise your post count by posting outside of Shooting the Breeze, since that section is set up for not related material.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
The Skull Knight said:
I thank you for your reply. You have answered my question flawlessly. I hope I may be able to help you our in some way in our futures.

Headless Death has some holes in his explanation. Don't fuck with-

GriffithNoMore
Olivier Hague
Paradise_Lost (considering the horrible migraine you will receive after reading his reply)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
DemonX said:
Headless Death has some holes in his explanation.
Come to mention it, beyond what DemonX explained, Saiki is our current episode translator translates the current episodes.:)

Edited wording. Again.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
DemonX said:
Headless Death has some holes in his explanation. Don't fuck with-

GriffithNoMore
Oliver Hague
Paradise_Lost (considering the horrible migraine you will receive after reading his reply)

It's Olivier, already!

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Aazealh said:
You guys forgot about the Quarantine ;).
You're right. ;)

On top of the mentioned positions, their is also User/Account Status..

Unactivated: Status reserved for those who have registered, but have never activated their account.

Good Standing: Common status of the users, where their account is activated, without any penalties.

Quarantine: Quarantine status are for users who insist an being Dumbasses, and are then deported, and restricted to solely the Shooting the Breeze section.

Banned: Banned status occurs when someone becomes so foul that they must be removed from the forum all together.

PS:Aazealh, feel free to edit if I incorrectly explained something.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:
PS:Aazealh, feel free to edit if I incorrectly explained something.

Well, it doesn't work exactly like that, but your explanation is good enough. Locked since the question was answered.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Saiki and whoever is currently providing current episode scans are far more important than anyone mentioned in the initial post. Don't forget that. They keep us alive even more than the bills I pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom