Schierke and Isidro

garlicthethird

Gormem, Duymam, Soylemem
If this hasn't been posted already I'll be surprised but I couldn't find anywhere so here goes...

Is it just me or are Schierke and Isidro destined to be together later in the story? Maybe I've watched too many movies where the whole "kids grow up and have feelings for the one they never considered" thing happens.

Any thoughts?

I am not completely sure, but any such relationship seems pretty unlikely to me. I mean, Schierke is (currently) suffering from a crush on Guts, and Isidro, well, while he doesn`t hate her or something like that, there is simply no way in hell he could fall in love with her!

P

paradise_lost

Khorne said:
I am not completely sure, but any such relationship seems pretty unlikely to me. I mean, Schierke is (currently) suffering from a crush on Guts, and Isidro, well, while he doesn`t hate her or something like that, there is simply no way in hell he could fall in love with her!

I can agree complitely with u Khorne, but there's something it's not very clear in all this situation ...

In my opinion, it's just like Miura is preparing a new big surprise to us, like that one we had in the first Eclipse ... uhmmmm ... ???

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Khorne said:
You know this reminds me of another relationship in this same story.
Caska was suffering from a crush on Griffith, and Guts, well he didn't hate her, but it seemed unlikely that he was going to fall for her. ::)

But as far as Sheirke and Isidro go, I see something there. Isidro even groped her during their first meeting. ;)
Sheirke seems to be warming up to Isidro slowly, but there is undeniable concern for him.
My opinion is that although it may not be immediate, their relationship will become closer as time goes on.

P

paradise_lost

Headless Death said:
You know this reminds me of another relationship in this same story.
Caska was suffering from a crush on Griffith, and Guts, well he didn't hate her, but it seemed unlikely that he was going to fall for her. ::)

But as far as Schierke and Isidro go, I see something there.  Isidro even groped her during their first meeting. ;)
Schierke seems to be warming up to Isidro slowly, but there is undeniable concern for him. 
My opinion is that although it may not be immediate, their relationship will become closer as time goes on.

Your idea is an interesting one ... then u mean:

Caska = Schierke
Griffith = Guts
Guts = Isidro

Now, u could say no at the theory that here we r going to see a big match between the new Hawks of Griffith, and the new Hawks of Guts?

:eek:

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
paradise_lost said:
Your idea is an interesting one ... then u mean:
Caska = Schierke
Griffith = Guts
Guts = Isidro
Yes, but only in that single instance of their respective love triangles.
Now, u could say no at the theory that here we r going to see a big match between the new Hawks of Griffith, and the new Hawks of Guts?
:eek:
I would say to early to know. Muira is a fantastic story teller, and we don't yet know if Guts will get an army to counter Griffith's. Although in my opinion, Guts leading troops would make him reminisce of being the raider commander, but finding troops to follow him would be difficult IMO. ;)

P

paradise_lost

Headless Death said:
I would say to early to know.  Muira is a fantastic story teller, and we don't yet know if Guts will get an army to counter Griffith's.  Although in my opinion, Guts leading troops would make him reminisce of being the raider commander, but finding troops to follow him would be difficult IMO. ;)

U right ...

Headless Death said:
But as far as Schierke and Isidro go, I see something there.  Isidro even groped her during their first meeting. ;)
Umm....as far as I know it was an accident that he groped her. ;)

P

paradise_lost

Headless Death said:
Yes, but only in that single instance of their respective love triangles.

Did u notice any other "love triangle" in Berserk?

garlicthethird said:
If this hasn't been posted already I'll be surprised but I couldn't find anywhere so here goes...

Is it just me or are Schierke and Isidro destined to be together later in the story? Maybe I've watched too many movies where the whole "kids grow up and have feelings for the one they never considered" thing happens.

Any thoughts?

I really don't want to jump to conclusions on that, mainly because it's too easy to put together. Many other characters will be introduced in the volumes to come and it could be the Schierke’s love interest will be one of those new characters (assuming it’ll even happen). Who knows?

The future is so broad right now that anything can happen really. I'll take a wait and see approach to the whole thing.

D

darkbane

Maybe it's too simple, too predictable. But, then again, all of Guts' band consists of "couples", or at least it would be easy to make a match-up. Two pairs of adults, two kids, two elves. Four males, four females.

Guts - Caska
Isidro - Shierke
Puck - Evarella
Serpico - Farnese

Too easy. Now if Azan was to join this group, it would at least break this rhythm (that would be a welcome addition). But generally speaking, the way the group is set up right now, Shierke and Isidro naturally "fit".

I don't expect Schierke's crush on Guts to last forever, he is clearly not right for her and he doesn't have any feelings for her whatsoever. This will not change.

I can't imagine them getting together but it is certainly possible. It would have to be in the very distant future and Isidro would have had to change a fucking lot.
Anyway as Gaiseric the great says there are likely to be other characters come into the story to create a love interest for either character.

paradise_lost said:
Did u notice any other "love triangle" in Berserk?

You mean Griffith, Charlotte and Sonja?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
he doesn't have any feelings for her whatsoever.

Well, he does actually, the last episode showed it to us, only not of that kind, more of a fatherly type of thing.

Sparnage said:
I can't imagine them getting together but it is certainly possible. It would have to be in the very distant future and Isidro would have had to change a fucking lot.

He'll tame her (or she'll tame him?) 8).

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Aazealh said:
He'll tame her (or she'll tame him?) 8).

Bad monkey! No soup for you! 8)

But back on topic, both kids are at that age where they aren't really thinking about dating or liking someone. We've seen how many countless times Shierke has called Isidro a monkey. Right now Isidro seems to only have general concern for her since she's the only person around his age. We're starting to slowly see them mature a bit more and soon they'll hit that phase and age where they become more attracted to members of the opposite sex. It would be really cute if it happened, but I wouldn't be too upset if they didn't get together in the end.

P

paradise_lost

Sparnage said:
You mean Griffith, Charlotte and Sonja?

yeah, that's 1 point ... this is another "triangle of love" ... who could be find other ones?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Causality is a spiral. Lots of things will mirror what happened before. Even the part that Isidro groped Shirke when they first met- the first actual time Guts and Caska met (not fight) were when Caska had to sleep with him to keep him warm.

DemonX said:
Causality is a spiral. Lots of things will mirror what happened before. Even the part that Isidro groped Schierke when they first met- the first actual time Guts and Caska met (not fight) were when Caska had to sleep with him to keep him warm.

Groping someone and commenting on their flat chest isn't the same as sleeping with someone to keep them alive.

Miyu

Headless Death said:
It may have started that way. ;)
But who knows the ulterior motives of Isidro. :D

Well, there was that one time he tried to peep in on Caska and Farnese while they were bathing. We all know that wasn't an accident. Good thing Scherike was there to stop him. Ha! Just realized that so far Scherike only thinks of Isidoro as a perverted little monkey. He's got to do a lot to prove himself to her if he does develop any feelings for her.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Miyu said:
Well, there was that one time he tried to peep in on Caska and Farnese while they were bathing.

Actually, he was planning to bath together with them. ::)

Miyu said:
Ha!  Just realized that so far Schierke only thinks of Isidro as a perverted little monkey.  He's got to do a lot to prove himself to her if he does develop any feelings for her.

Well, I think she might have reconsidered it just a bit, after the fight against the pirates. Sonja clearly told her he cared for her (which is actually true), and they both excused themselves afterwards, it's the first time they do as far as I remember.

P

paradise_lost

Headless Death said:
It may have started that way. ;)
But who knows the ulterior motives of Isidro. :D

Let's have a text: which r the reasons why of the acting of Isidro?

???

Miyu

Aazealh said:
Actually, he was planning to bath together with them. ::)

Either way, I wouldn't want that kid anywhere near my naked body.

Well, I think she might have reconsidered it just a bit, after the fight against the pirates. Sonja clearly told her he cared for her (which is actually true), and they both excused themselves afterwards, it's the first time they do as far as I remember.

That's true and I agree that she has gained some more respect for him, but all those humorous moments really stick out in my mind more so than his noble ones (which is entirely my own fault mind you). Though I think Scheirke has also softened up a bit since when Guts and company first meet her. I think she's starting to get used to her new "family," even Isidoro ^_^

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Alucard said:
Groping someone and commenting on their flat chest isn't the same as sleeping with someone to keep them alive.

Causality is a spiral, not a circle. It wont be EXACTLY as it was last time around.

Top Bottom